friends?//atsushi and mori//

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi is friends with mori.
(😔🙌atsushi is that one friends that will beat mori ass.)

Warning:

(Somewhat good mori au?)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and mori are basically friends or even best friends but the very unexpected friendship and no one would expect it especially that fact that atsushi might be slowly torturing mori but we can ignore that. No one knows about atsushi and mori friendship expect for elise but she love atsushi so she doesn't mind. Mori and atsushi usually met up once in a while but because of them both being busy, they haven't seen each other in a while.

The agency was waiting for the port mafia to arrived at the agency building because they have some things to discuss. "Hello agency." Mori said with a smile, elise was right next to mori as usual. While chuuya was the only member actually there because the building is small so not many people get fit in there. "Atsushi!" Elise said as she hugged atsushi and atsushi just smiled. "Chuuya, stay here..while I'll go talk to Fukuzawa." Mori said and chuuya just nodded.

"And atsushi..please don't corrupt elise." Mori said and atsushi look so offended by that. "I wouldn't do anything." Atsushi said and elise just glare at atsushi. "You would..stop lying to yourself." Elise said and atsushi just glared at elise. The agency member were confused and so was chuuya. "Atsushi? You know elise?" Dazai asked and atsushi thought about it for a while. "More like..I know mori." Atsushi answer and both yosano and dazai looked concerned.

"Mori didn't touch me or abuse me." Atsushi said, so now everyone was more confused and elise was just smirking the whole time. "Atsushi and me are friends." Mori suddenly said as he walked into the main office and everyone was shocked. No one could believe it "unfortunately..." Atsushi said, even fukuzawa was surprised. "When!?" Yosano asked, everyone was wondering that too. "..around the guild incident.." Atsushi said with a nervous smile and mori nodded in agreement. "Isn't mori scary?" Kenji suddenly ask and mori just nervously smiles now. "Atsushi..is literally the devil himself, he slowly tortures me." Mori said as he looked away and atsushi is just giggled.

Dazai look at mori and then atsushi, while everyone else looks each other. "Mori..are you scared of atsushi?" Dazai ask and mori just looked away, and suddenly dazai was laughing. "Huh?! Is he actually that scary?" Chuuya ask and atsushi nodded as a no. "Atsushi is sweet and kind..he just like to make rintarou life a living hell!" Elise said with a smile and mori just nodded as he looked down. "Oh my..didn't expect this.." Yosano said as she tried so hard not to laugh and dazai is laughing his ass off. "Anyways, atsushi. How about we go to a cafe? It's been a long time since we talked to each other." Mori suggested and atsushi was being dragged out of his sit by elise.

"Alright. It is my break." Atsushi said and mori just smiled as they walk out of the building. "What the fuck?" Chuuya said, as he looked at the agency member and they can only hear the laughter from dazai. Atsushi, mori and elise went to a cafe and elise just ordered some cake, while atsushi and mori catch up on a few things. "I think, they're just in shock for now. I mean they found out, I'm friends with the port mafia boss, I would be shocked too." Atsushi said and mori just chuckled, elise wasn't paying any attention to their conversation.

"I would be shock too, to be honest. I mean no one really want to be friends with the port mafia boss." Mori said, normal people would be afraid of the port mafia boss so that's why they wouldn't want to be friends with him. Atsushi nodded in agreement but atsushi isn't normal at all so that why he friends with mori. Atsushi was now a bit worried thought, because the only reason that no one knew about it because he didn't want to get kicked out of the agency for it. "If they kick you out of agency, you can always join the port mafia." Mori said, atsushi just nodded, he would, if he get kick out of the agency but he doesn't know yet.

After a while, atsushi break was finally over so he went back to the agency and surprisingly chuuya was still at the agency. "Alright chuuya, it time to go!" Mori said and chuuya just nodded. "Bye atsushi." Mori said as elise waves goodbye, and atsushi just smirked. "Bye rat!" Atsushi said and mori just whine as he leaves the agency building. "Do you always called him rat?" Dazai ask and atsushi just shrugs. "I call mori many things before, I can't really remember." Atsushi said, atsushi love calling mori different name, mori hated it so much too so that why atsushi does it.

"So..am I going to be kick out of the agency because of this?" Atsushi asked fukuzwa and Fukuzawa just didn't answer yet. "have you ever gave information to him?" Kunikida asked and atsushi nodded as a no. "Nope, we actually have somewhat of a normal friendship but I'll never give him information and he's never asked me actually." Atsushi explained and everyone did look surprised to hear that because they all thought mori would ask for information. "I think, mori is probably too lonely so he wanted a friend and that me." Atsushi suddenly said, mori is in fact very lonely.

"I'm not surprised..I don't think mori ever has friends.." Dazai said, dazai know mori for a long time so he probably knew, if mori has friends and mori didn't. "this could be a good thing in a way." Ranpo said, fukuzawa nodded in agreement. "It fine, no private information is shared and this could make us allies with the port Mafia." Fukuzawa said and no one argued with it so it was fine. Mostly everything went back to normal though, atsushi does get lot of questions about mori and atsushi actually does respect mori private information so he doesn't say anything. Kyouka didn't really mind because as long as she's with atsushi, she fine. Atsushi is also okay so that all that really matters.

(A random idea)