Father?//mori & atsushi//

-fluff and angst

-au-mori is atsushi biological father.

Warning: mention of child abuse.

(😭I probably done this AU so many times but like idc)

(Also mori isn't a pedophile, and maybe good mori au?)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Mori never really wanted a son but when he accidentally got someone pregnant he was going to be a father but atsushi mother didn't want her son to be with the port mafia so she put atsushi up for adoption because she didn't even want a son. Mori try to find atsushi for many years but he could never find atsushi, atsushi was in a secluded orphanage it was quite far from yokohama city so that's why mori couldn't find atsushi. Atsushi was treated like the other kids until they found out about his ability.

Atsushi was now considered a monster because of his ability so he was locked away and he was barely fed. Atsushi wonder about his parents though, he wants to know about them and why they didn't wanted him. Mori did in fact wanted his son and atsushi would soon find out, after years. Atsushi was lucky enough to be kicked out of the orphanage and the agency found him that's how mori heard about atsushi. Mori decided to do a DNA test but he needed blood or atsushi hair so he order akutagawa to get it. Mori was so happy to hear that atsushi was his son, he's been looking for years but now he's found his son.

"Atsushi..apparently mori wanted to meet you.." Fukuzawa suddenly said as he walked towards atsushi and everyone looked shocked to hear that and confused as well. "his requested a meeting to meet you in person, it up to you..if you want to meet him." Fukuzawa said, atsushi couldn't believe it as well, he didn't expect the port mafia boss to want to meet him but atsushi was curious about it. 'Huh, I guess..I'll accept it..' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he looks at fukuzawa, and fukuzawa is waiting for a answer. "Yea..I'm fine with meeting him." Atsushi answer, everyone was more shocked but worried especially dazai, kyouka and yosano. "What!? No!!" Dazai said as he stands up and grab atsushi, and atsushi just sighs.

"I'll be fine..there has to be a reason why he wants to meet me..I'll call if everything bad happens." Atsushi softly said and dazai just looked mad, he didn't wanted mori to take his student but mori didn't plan on taking atsushi, he honestly just wanted to be a good father. "Here the location." Fukuzawa said as he hand atsushi a piece of paper and atsushi just nodded. "Please..let just know, if anything bad happens." Fukuzawa said as atsushi get up, atsushi just smile and nod as he walks out of the agency.

Atsushi finally made it the destination and it was at a fancy restaurant. Mori decided to get a private room as well so someone showed atsushi to the room and mori was already there. "Am I late?" Atsushi said as he slowly walked in and mori shakes his head as a no, atsushi sigh a relief as he sit down and they order their drinks. "It nice to meet you atsushi." Mori softly said and atsushi just nodded. "It nice to meet you too..I assume you have a reason to wanted to meet me?" Atsushi asked and mori just nodded as he pulls out a piece of paper and slowly he gives it to atsushi. "It might be hard to believe but..you are my son." Mori said as atsushi look at the papers, it was the DNA test, atsushi couldn't believe it.

"w-why..? Why did you leave me at the orphanage!?" Atsushi yelled as tears to fall down his eyes, mori eyes soften as he went to hug his son and atsushi just cried and started to hit mori chest. "I didn't leave you at the orphanage, your mother did, she didn't wanted you to be with me but she didn't want you so she left you there. I've been trying to find you for many years." Mori softly explain as atsushi start to sob more, and mori just hold atsushi in his arms. Atsushi keep crying for a while but slowly he started to clam down. "I wanted to be father atsushi..I wanted to be there for you.." Mori softly said as he brushes atsushi hair out of atsushi hair and atsushi just looked shocked.

"I know, I'm the port mafia boss and your in the agency but that doesn't bother me, I just want to be your father." Mori said and atsushi just looked down, atsushi wasn't sure on what to do now but atsushi decided he wanted a relationship with his father. "Yes.." Atsushi suddenly said with a small smile and mori just smile back. "Anyway..we should probably order some lunch..it is lunch time." Mori suddenly said and atsushi just laugh but nod in agreement and they ordered some lunch and started to talk with each other.

Atsushi learned a lot about his father, and mori also learned a lot. "You can visit the port mafia..anytime you want, the port mafia members know about you being my son so they won't attack you or anything." Mori softly explain and atsushi just nodded, mori was walking atsushi back to the agency building. "Can I tell the agency about this?" Atsushi asked and mori just nodded, he didn't care if the agency knows or not. "I don't mind them knowing." Mori said and soon they made it to the agency, "bye." Atsushi softly said as he waved goodbye to his father and mori just smile as he walked away.

The agency member were waiting for atsushi and they had many questions. "I'm back." Atsushi softly said and immediately kyouka hug atsushi. "Have you been crying!? What happened!?" Kyouka said as she looked at atsushi eyes and they were a bit red from crying so everyone was now concerned. "Are you alright?" Fukuzawa softly asked and atsushi just nodded, atsushi didn't really know how to tell them so he just say it. "Apparently..Mori is my father, and he wanted to be in my life." Atsushi slowly said and honestly no one expects that at all, and they didn't believe it until they saw the DNA test.

"Holy shit..wasn't expect that at all." Dazai said, and atsushi just chuckled. "Apparently..My mom didn't wanted me to be with mori but she didn't want me so I was put up an orphanage and he's been trying to find me for years." Atsushi explained and everyone was to stun to speak, they didn't know what to say or what to think about this. "I'm fine with mori being in my life..I honestly want a father.." Atsushi said, fukuzawa just nodded. "That all up to you..just don't share private information." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just smile again and nod, the agency member didn't really know how to feel about it but they had no say in it.

Atsushi and mori would now occasionally meet up just to get to know each other and slowly atsushi got comfortable around his father. Mori was kind to his son and atsushi got anything he wanted so basically mori was spoiling atsushi. Atsushi was happy to have a father and the agency was happy to see atsushi happy. "Father?" Atsushi slowly said as he walked into the mori office and mori just looked surprised but then immediately started to cry and hug his son. "You called me father!!" Mori said and atsushi just smiled as he hug back.

Atsushi was happy so that all that matters in the end.

(terrible ending tbh.)

(I think I'm obsessed with atsushi and mori being friend or something)