obsessed?//atsushi & shibusawa//

*request*

-fluff and angst.

(Shibusawa stalk atsushi and sent him messages like a creep)

Warning: obsessed, stalking.

(Shibusawa does die)

Short(540)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Shibusawa was basically obsessed with atsushi, atsushi ability was perfect and he couldn't let atsushi go so he started to stalk poor atsushi. Atsushi knew nothing about this, no one knew anything, soon shibusawa got boulder and he started sending messages too atsushi, how did he get atsushi number was a mystery but he did get it. that when atsushi knew about the stalking, the texts were creepy but atsushi didn't know what to do about it. Atsushi didn't tell everyone, but each time atsushi got scared, he hated being alone now. Shibusawa would send pictures of locations, he has been.

Atsushi was scared of going outside, he didn't what to do one day, he basically broke down. Atsushi was doing his work as his phone go off, like a normal person, he wents to check, why his phone went off and he was horrified. Shibusawa was sending threatening text now and atsushi couldn't take it anymore so he started to cry because he didn't know what else to do. The agency members immediately looked at atsushi, atsushi was holding onto the desk for dear life, the others started to get worried. "Atsushi..what happened?" Dazai asked, atsushi just looked down, he wasn't sobbing or anything but he was crying.

"Atsushi.." Kyouka softly said as she walk towards her brother, that when she saw the texts, she was not happy about this. "..you're going to be okay, I promise..I won't let him hurt you." Kyouka softly said as she hugged atsushi, atsushi just nodded as he slowly basically fall into kyouka chest, which she didn't mind. She was more worried about the texts, someone was threatening, stalking atsushi. "Dazai..check atsushi phone." Kyouka said, dazai look confused and smirk but suddenly he looked serious as he look through all the text.

"I'll talk to the president about this." Dazai said as he walked away, the other agency members looked confused and they basically followed dazai, while kyouka comforts atsushi, kenji also stay in the room so he was also comforting his friend. " I will protect you!" Kenji said with a big smile, atsushi just nodded as he slowly wipe tears away, he was finally started to calm down. While Kenji and kyouka were with atsushi, the other were talking about the texts, they were worried and concerned for their friend so they were going to do something about it like a good friend and that's their job anyway.

They were other friend to be safe so atsushi was taken home by kyouka and dazai. The agency has ask katai for help and he didn't mind helping so it didn't take long for them to find where shibusawa was at, and at first it was just going to be a little visit but soon it didn't turn into just a little visit because dazai has planned on killing shibusawa so that what happens, he suddenly die, dazai hit the evidence.

And now atsushi lives happily ever after with no stalker.

(I didn't know what to do so ye..it bad, im sorry!)