little//atsushi & fukuzawa//

fluff and bit of angst

-au-atsushi is age regressions.

Warning:

(Age regressing is a temporary or long-term reversal of behavior to earlier states of development. It is normal and expected in children but does occur in adulthood as well. People sometimes revert to childlike behavior to cope with trauma, stress, and more for anyone that doesn't know what age regressing is!)

(I still dont know much about age regressing so there might be a few mistakes!)

Short(821)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

No one knows about atsushi being a age regressions except for fukuzawa. Fukuzawa was the only one to know because atsushi wasn't comfortable telling the other, usually atsushi could regress after work and fukuzawa would obviously look and care of atsushi. Fukuzawa was perfect fine with being atsushi caregiver and he didn't have any problem with atsushi being a age regression.

Today was a normal day and atsushi was on a mission but the mission went wrong and he got injured and had a few flashbacks about his past, which made atsushi regress right in front of everyone. Everyone was surprised to see atsushi crying but they immediately try to calm atsushi down but it didn't work. "Atsushi! It okay." Dazai softly said and atsushi just cries more, nothing was claiming atsushi down. "What going on?" Fukuzawa asked, he heard someone crying so he went to check it out. "Atsushi is crying but we don't know why and we can't calm him down." Kunikida said, fukuzawa immediately knew that atsushi has regress.

Both kyouka and dazai were right next to atsushi as atsushi sob into his hand, and slowly fukuzawa slowly walked towards atsushi. "President?" Dazai said in confusion, kyouka just stare at fukuzawa as fukuzawa slowly sit on the ground, slowly atsushi look at fukuzawa and then suddenly atsushi basically jumped into fukuzawa lap. Fukuzawa immediately hugged atsushi and slowly he started to rub atsushi back, and rocking him at the same time, while everyone looks shocked but they didn't say anything. "It okays, your not at the orphanage..no one will hurt you." Fukuzawa softly whispers and atsushi just hold onto fukuzawa.

Atsushi finally actually started to calm down and slowly the crying went down and now it was just hiccups and a few wimpers once in awhile. Atsushi was still holding onto fukuzawa thoughts and fukuzawa didn't mind that. "You must be thirsty after all that crying.." Fukuzawa softly said and atsushi just nodded as he snuggles into fukuzawa chest. "Milk." Atsushi whisper, and fukuzawa just chuckled as he slowly played with atsushi hair. "Kunikida, could you get some milk for atsushi?" Fukuzawa asked and kunikida just nodded, you're allowed to get milk at the cafe, so kunikida went down stairs.

"Oh..I think, I understand what happens." Yosano finally said, she was a doctor so she knows about age regressions. "Atsushi is a age regression.." Yosano said, fukuzawa just nod and atsushi say nothing, suddenly kunikida walk in with a cup of milk and atsushi just smiled as he make grabby hands towards kunikida. "We should put it in a sippy cup.." Fukuzawa said, atsushi just say nothing, he just wanted the milk. Fukuzawa obviously take the cup of milk and he went to get a sippy cup for atsushi, he has one in his office.

"Here you go atsushi." Fukuzawa softly said and he give atsushi his sippy cup, and slowly fukuzawa pick up atsushi and bring him to a chair. "So what happened?" Fukuzawa asked the other members, while atsushi drink his milk. "Me and atsushi were on a mission and atsushi was injured and I think he had a few memories about his past so that's why he started to cry." Tanizaki explained and fukuzawa just nodded as he slowly ruffles atsushi hair, which make atsushi giggles. "I usually take care of atsushi, so atsushi will be with me until he feel bigger." Fukuzawa said as he pick up atsushi, atsushi love to hold so atsushi immediately snuggles into fukuzawa chest again as fukuzawa walk into his office.

"Done." Atsushi softly said as he hold out his sippy cup and fukuzawa take it and sit it on his desk. "What would you like to do, atsushi?" Fukuzawa softly asked and atsushi just looked down and thinks about what to do. "Cuddles." Atsushi softly said as atsushi suddenly yawns, atsushi was now tired and wanted to cuddle with Fukuzawa. Fukuzawa just smiled and slowly fukuzawa sat down in his chair while, atsushi basically lay on fukuzawa lap, slowly snuggling more into fukuzawa.

Fukuzawa slowly did his work as atsushi slowly fall asleep in fukuzawa arms. "sweet dreams...atsushi." Fukuzawa softly said as he kisses atsushi forehead and then fukuzawa focuses on his work for the rest of the day. The agency weren't going to judge atsushi at all so atsushi didn't have anything to worry about.

(I love this)

(I need more of little atsushi)