little//atsushi and kouyou//

-fluff

-au-atsushi is age regressions.

Warning:

(Age regressing is a temporary or long-term reversal of behavior to earlier states of development. It is normal and expected in children but does occur in adulthood as well. People sometimes revert to childlike behavior to cope with trauma, stress, and more for anyone that doesn't know what age regressing is!)

(I still dont know much about age regressing so there might be a few mistakes!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The agency knew nothing about atsushi being a age regressions but the port Mafia knew about it because kouyou usually take care of atsushi. Kouyou accidentally found out about atsushi being a age regressions and ever since that day, she take care of atsushi. Atsushi was first embarrassed about this because a port mafia executive was voluntarily being his caregiver but after a while, he got used to it and didn't really mind it. Kouyou always has a soft spot for kid so that why she wanted to take care of atsushi.

Kouyou was smiling as she played with atsushi, atsushi was really energetic so he was playing with a bunch of toys. "Good job atsushi!" Kouyou said and atsushi just giggled, atsushi wasn't tired at all. He wanted to play and play so that's what they did for a few hours until atsushi was a little sleepy so it was time for a cat nap. "Shh..it okays." Kouyou softly said as atsushi whine about not finding a comfortable spot on kouyou lap, it took a while until atsushi was mostly sleeping but suddenly mori and chuuya walked into the room. The knew about atsushi being a age regressions so it wasn't surprising at all but still kouyou is overprotective of atsushi.

"If you yell or do anything to atsushi, I will murder you." Kouyou said as she glare at mori, It was the middle of work but atsushi may have regressions at work hours so he quickly went to the port mafia base to find kouyou. Atsushi was holding onto kouyou as she slowly rocks atsushi to sleep. While mori and chuuya mind there own business. "Huh..still never expected to see kouyou caring take for the were-tiger." Mori said, no one expected it but it wasn't a problem. "It atsushi." Kouyou said and mori just nodded, chuuya was just there. "Atsushi is adorable though so it not shocking." Chuuya said, they all were agreed on that.

"We have problems.." Akutagawa suddenly said as he walked into the meeting room, mori didn't say anything and waiting for akutagawa to explain. "The agency found out about atsushi being here..they're on their way." Akutagawa slowly explain, lucky enough atsushi was sleeping in kouyou arm so he hear nothing but still it was a problem. "Oh shit." Mori said as he looked at kouyou and kouyou is just playing with atsushi hair. "..they were going to find out, anyway.." Chuuya said, mori just nodded in agreement and kouyou didn't say anything as she stare at atsushi.

"I'll..meet them outside then." Mori suddenly said as he walked towards the door and both akutagawa and chuuya followed him. Atsushi started to whine because he drop his tiger plushie, while moving to get comfortable again in kouyou arm. kouyou just smiled as she held the tiger plushie for atsushi to grab again. "I'm sure the agency won't judge you." Kouyou softly said as atsushi snuggles more into kouyou, which made kouyou laugh, it was very adorable. "Your so adorable..how could I be mad at you before?" Kouyou questioned to herself, no one could be mad at atsushi.

Sadly the silence was ruined by dazai slapping the door open. Which woke atsushi up, atsushi is sensitive to loud noises especially when he is regression so it really startled atsushi.
kouyou glare at dazai as she holds the now crying atsushi. "sweetie..it okays, no one is going to hurt you." Kouyou softly said and atsushi just hold onto kouyou. "And now she going to kill you." Chuuya said as he glare at dazai and dazai just nervous smiled. "What going on?" Kyouka asked as she glare at kouyou and mori just sighed. "We have to wait until atsushi calm down." Mori softly said, after a while atsushi slowly calm down again and was now yawning.

"..jinko..?" Atsushi said as he looks around for his tiger plushie, he decided to name it jinko, the tiger plushie fell, while atsushi was crying. "Here." Kouyou softly said as she grabbed it again and atsushi just smiled as he hold the tiger plushie and slowly atsushi curled up into a ball and fell asleep again. "Ah, I see what happened now, atsushi is a age regressions and I assumed you would be his caregiver." Yosano softly asked and kouyou nod her head as a yes. "That correct." Kouyou said as she played with atsushi hair, yosano was a doctor so she knew about age regressions. "Wait..so how did kouyou become atsushi caregiver?" Dazai asked as he looked at kouyou in confusion and then at atsushi.

"I found out by accident but then I decided to take care of atsushi." Kouyou said with a small smile and kyouka just slowly calm down because atsushi wasn't hurt at all. "I'm guessing..atsushi was embarrassed to tell us?" Dazai suddenly asked and kouyou nodded again. "Atsushi was embarrassed, when I found out.." Kouyou said as chuuya and mori sit down again. "And atsushi isn't a traitor or anything." Mori said and the agency member didn't know what to say now, they weren't going to judge atsushi at all, they were happy because it's a healthy way to cope.

Atsushi suddenly started to move again and he basically hold onto kouyou. "Atsushi love to sleep on kouyou lap.." Chuuya suddenly said with a smile and kouyou just smiled as well. "Don't worry, I'll bring atsushi back to the dorm..once he feel like a adult again." Kouyou said, the agency member just nodded and took there leave. Atsushi was still sound asleep and wouldn't getting up anytime soon.  "That..went better then expected." Mori suddenly said and chuuya just nod in agreement, akutagawa didn't say anything at all but he saw everything and he went back to work.

Soon kouyou did drop atsushi back at the dorm, and the agency didn't have a problem with atsushi being a age regressions asnd they supported atsushi so now they help atsushi but it mostly kouyou taking care of atsushi.