friends//atsushi & gin & higuchi//

-fluff and bit of angst

Warning

(I have a feeling that atsushi would be the only boy actually invited to a girl's night)

Short(793)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi didn't know how it happened but he was friends with higuchi and gin. Even though he was a boy, he didn't mind girly stuff so gin and higuchi were always invited atsushi to girls night. Atsushi would always have fun at the girl night, higuchi and gin were pretty nice outside of work. "I feel so pretty." Atsushi said as he looked in the mirror and higuchi and gin just giggled, atsushi didn't have a problem wearing female clothes so they would always dress atsushi up and atsushi looked beautiful. "Maybe, we should go shopping and pick up clothes for you." Higuchi suddenly suggested, gin nodded in agreement. Atsushi just say nothing but was a bit surprised.

"Yeah..the agency didn't have any fashion at all, I mean black and white is a nice color but still, you deserve more." Gin said, atsushi just chuckled. "And you deserve to pick out, your own clothes." Higuchi said, atsushi couldn't argue about that, he didn't have a choice, the agency did pick out atsushi clothes because atsushi was homeless at the time so he wore anything and he doesn't have enough money to buy new clothes. "And yes! Atsushi definitely deserves more!" Higuchi said with a smile, atsushi just turn red, this was still a bit new to atsushi. "Alright then, it decided, we'll go shopping tomorrow to get you some new clothes atsushi!" Higuchi said, atsushi didn't argue so he just nodded. "We will pick you up after work." Gin softly said, atsushi just nodded again, as he went to the bathroom so he could change into something comfortable.

It was night time and they all still have work to do tomorrow morning so they went to bed and atsushi did stay the night. Kyouka did wonder where atsushi was, both kyouka and atsushi share a dorm but she never asked questions because atsushi was happy so kyouka was happy. No one knows about their friendship but soon they will know. "Atsushi, are you staying at the dorm tonight?" Kyouka softly asked, atsushi thought for a minute, before nodding. "Yes, do you want me to make dinner?" Atsushi asked, kyouka just nodded, they usually take turns on making dinner.

"I will be busy though after work but I'll come back around dinner time." Atsushi explained, kyouka just nodded, some of the agency members were listening to their conversation and now they were wondering but soon they will know but they might not have the patients to wait. "I hope you have fun." Kyouka softly said and atsushi just smiled. Dazai was about to question atsushi, when suddenly the door opened. "Atsushi!" Higuchi said with a smile, while everyone in the agency looked shocked to see port mafia members. "What are you doing here?" Kunikida asked, the other were wondering that too. "we here to take atsushi shopping." Higuchi said, no one could believe it but it was true.

"Have fun, atsushi." Kyouka softly said as atsushi get up and walk towards gin and higuchi. Kyouka didn't care if atsushi was friends with the port mafia because as long as atsushi is happy, she doesn't mind. The other couldn't even ask any questions because they were gone. "Huh..atsushi can really make friends with anyone." Tanizaki suddenly said, everyone could agree on that but they would question atsushi later. Gin and higuchi were rich so they were going to expensive stores and they were going to pay for everything, atsushi, of course thank them like a thousand times.

"God damm..you seriously do look beautiful in anything!" Higuchi said, gin nodded in agreement, while atsushi turned red from the compliment, he wasn't used to compliments at all, atsushi was a beautiful person though. "We should seriously burn down the orphanage though." Higuchi whisper to gin, gin just nodded in agreement, while atsushi looked at other clothes, it was a bit overwhelming for atsushi but gin and higuchi help atsushi pick out clothes to try out and atsushi tried many styles of clothes. They spend many hours and they bought a few clothes.

Sadly gin and higuchi did have to work at night so they had to cut the time short but gin and higuchi did promise to go shopping with atsushi, when they have more time. atsushi went home with his new clothes and kyouka was happy for atsushi. Atsushi love the new clothes, he got and he actually told kyouka about the girl night and kyouka was happy for atsushi and atsushi never really has friends so this was exciting for atsushi.