child atsushi//shin soukoku//

-fluff and bit of angst.

(Atsushi get turned into a child and he only feel safe around akutagawa.)

Warning: mention of child abuse.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was hunting down an ability user and he did get the ability user but he did get hit by the ability as well but the ability didn't affect him until he got to the agency. The agency looked surprised as suddenly atsushi was a child, but they were horrified to see wounds, scars and bruises all over atsushi body, little atsushi was terrible though, he didn't know these people so he started to cry. The agency member try their best to calm down little atsushi but atsushi just backs away each time, they get closer. "Shit..I'll call akutagawa." Dazai said, everyone just nodded, they knew about them being together and they thought akutagawa could calm down atsushi because atsushi was scared of them.

"He on his way." Dazai said, everyone just nodded, akutagawa doesn't play around, when it comes to his boyfriend so when he found out he was immediately on his way to the agency. "I wonder why atsushi is covered in wounds.." Kenji slowly said, the agency knew nothing about atsushi past, even ranpo doesn't know much but that because he didn't want to know unless he got permission. "Child abuse.." Yosano said, it was easy to tell that, it was child abuse but they would deal with that later for now, they need little atsushi to calm down. "I'm here!" Akutagawa said as he run into main office, akutagawa basically ran so he starts to cough a bit but the agency was glad to see him

For some reason, little atsushi thought it was safe to be around akutagawa so he immediately went to him, while still crying. "Atsushi..it okays.." Akutagawa softly said as he pick up the crying atsushi and atsushi just snuggles into akutagawa chest. "Huh, atsushi thought we were dangerous but he's not scared of you." Tanizaki said, it was very confusing and it didn't really make sense but they were happy that little atsushi has finally calm down. "Well..look like akutagawa is going to take care of little atsushi." Dazai suddenly said, atsushi was scared of the other so it was best that akutagawa take care of little atsushi.

"we don't know how long the ability will last but we let you know, if we find out." Kunikida explain, akutagawa just nodded as he looked at the now sleeping atsushi. "Make sure to clean his wounds, his healing ability might not work, I'm not sure." Yosano said, akutagawa just nodded again and soon akutagawa left the little atsushi, the agency knew that akutagawa wasn't going to hurt little atsushi so they trust him surprisingly. Akutagawa decided to call off work and mori understood but as long as someone does the mission, mori doesn't give a fuck so akutagawa ask chuuya and chuuya is now doing akutagawa mission.

Akutagawa slowly clean and covers little atsushi wounds, and soon little atsushi started to wake up, little atsushi was a bit confused though. "Atsushi, are you hungry?" Akutagawa softly asked, atsushi just nodded as he hold onto akutagawa again, akutagawa just smiled and he make some tea on rice for little atsushi. Little atsushi was so happy to see his favorite food being made and he watched the whole time. "Thank you!" Little atsushi said as he immediately digging into the bowl of tea on rice, akutagawa just chuckled. "I can always make more, if you want more." Akutagawa softly said, little atsushi looked surprised to hear that but then little atsushi smiled and he went back to eating. Akutagawa just watches as atsushi eat all the tea on rice.

"What would you like to do, atsushi?" Akutagawa softly asked, little atsushi wasn't really used to able to pick what he wants to do so he thought about it for a long time before deciding he wanted to cuddle. "Can..we cuddle?" Little atsushi softly asked, akutagawa just nodded as he picked up little atsushi again and atsushi just snuggles into akutagawa chest again. Akutagawa decided to put on a child show and immediately little atsushi was interested. Little atsushi was giggling and laughing, akutagawa heart was honestly about to burst because it was so adorable. 'Atsushi is so adorable..why would anyone want to hurt him!?' Akutagawa thought to himself as he slowly played with little atsushi hair, and little atsushi just leans into the touch but it's still focused on the kid show.

Little atsushi has never watched kid show before so it was really funny and interesting, soon little atsushi was getting tired again, which make sense, kid needed lot of sleep. Akutagawa just smiled as he watches little atsushi slowly close his eyes, once akutagawa knew that little atsushi was dead sleep, he slowly put little atsushi on the bed but he didn't leave and he stayed there the whole time. Little atsushi didn't have any nightmares, which made akutagawa happy.

The next day went pretty normal as well, akutagawa decided to read to little atsushi and little atsushi was so happy. Akutagawa also make sure to check on little atsushi wounds and they were healing perfectly fine, which was great. the agency did try to visit though but little atsushi was scared so they didn't stay for long but they were happy to see little atsushi doing okay. "It okays atsushi.. they're gone." Akutagawa softly said as he walked into the living room, little atsushi slowly looked around, before going towards akutagawa for a hug, akutagawa obviously hug little atsushi back. "Tea on rice.." Little atsushi sloppy said, akutagawa just chuckled and he went to make some tea on rice for little atsushi.

The ability didn't last that long though so soon little atsushi turn back to normal but it took a few days, akutagawa didn't have any problems taking care of little atsushi. "I remember everything.." Atsushi said as he looked down, atsushi was so adorable and akutagawa just laughed as he kisses atsushi, atsushi obviously kisses back, atsushi just lay on akutagawa lap, atsushi would go to work tomorrow.

(😃so I got a request wrong but I still keep it so I'm posted it😔)