vampire//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

Also bit of smut

-au-akutagawa is a vampire, and atsushi live in a village but everyone hates him. (Atsushi is human)

Warning: biting kink

Short(756)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi live in a village but the people aren't nice to him, they hate atsushi but there's no real reason behind it they just want to blame someone and not someone is atsushi. Many people always die in the village because of blood loss and they always blame atsushi, even though atsushi has nothing to do with it. No one actually knows why people die of blood loss, they didn't know about the vampire. Akutagawa was a vampire, he obviously needed blood so he picked a  random person and take is there blood, the people think it a curse but it not.

Atsushi has enough of it though, he decided to run away because the people didn't want him and he was tired of the yelling so he left. It was night time, it was pretty cold but atsushi was very used to it, atsushi didn't necessarily live in a house, he lived in a little shed so he was always somewhat cold but he got used to it. It didn't bother atsushi at all, so atsushi just kept on walking he didn't know where he was going but at least he was alone and free but soon atsushi wasn't alone because akutagawa had found him.

"Why aren't you at the village?" Akutagawa asked, atsushi just stare at akutagawa, akutagawa was beautiful so atsushi started to blush and was getting nervous. "I....run away" Atsushi slowly said, akutagawa look surprised to hear that, no one has ever try to run so this is new and interesting. Akutagawa couldn't lie, atsushi was pretty beautiful and adorable. 'Maybe..I could keep him.' Akutagawa thought to himself as he slowly walked closer to atsushi, atsushi was a bit scared but he didn't move and suddenly akutagawa bite into atsushi neck.

Atsushi was shocked, he couldn't believe it but atsushi couldn't help but moan, he really did enjoy getting his neck bite into. It felt great, even though akutagawa was taking his blood, akutagawa just kept on sucking blood, he love the noise that atsushi made. Atsushi couldn't believe it, he was basically moaning or whimpering as akutagawa suck his blood, it was a bit embarrassing. Once akutagawa was done, he slowly started to kiss or lick around the bite mark, atsushi was red in the face from embarrassment. "I'm ryunosuke akutagawa." Akutagawa softly said with a smirk, atsushi just sigh. "I'm atsushi." Atsushi said and suddenly akutagawa kisses atsushi on the lips, atsushi just melted into the kiss, they were basically strangers but they basically fell in love at first sight.

They kept kissing for a while, just enjoying each other but they were enjoying it so that's all that really matters, soon they stopped. "So..I'm guessing..your the cause of the people dying from blood loss." Atsushi suddenly asked, akutagawa just nodded. "I'm a vampire..I need blood to survive." Akutagawa explained, atsushi just nodded, atsushi wasn't that surprise, he knew about vampire because of the book, he was the only one, who believe that vampires exist but no one else did. "I read about vampires in the books..I knew it was true." Atsushi said with a smile, akutagawa just chuckled.  "I'm taking you with me.." Akutagawa said as he hold atsushi hand and they start to walked somewhere, atsushi just followed. akutagawa doesn't like to be disturbed so his house is in the forest and no one really goes in the forest.

It was a nice house, atsushi just say nothing, he didn't know what to say. "you'll be staying with me from now on.." Akutagawa said as he kisses atsushi again, atsushi just nodded as he kisses back. he didn't mind staying with akutagawa. Akutagawa was kind to atsushi, he gave atsushi love so atsushi was happy. Akutagawa didn't use atsushi for blood, he basically still using the people from the village so everyone was terrified when the director of the village suddenly died from blood loss. Atsushi did found that a bit funny.

Atsushi was living a pretty decent life with this vampire boyfriend they would like to perfect couple. Atsushi was happy and so was akutagawa and that all that really matters at the end, because no one else matters.

(😭im so sorry, I tried making it long)

(😭it so bad)