my love//atsushi x fyodor//

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-fyodor is obsession with atsushi
(Yandere fyodor)

Warning:

(🤭)

Short(929)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Fyodor never fell in love with people, but atsushi was different, atsushi was the perfect person, everyone love him but fyodor just wanted atsushi all to himself. Fyodor would stalk atsushi, he always took pictures of his darling but he hates how akutagawa always hurt atsushi. His love didn't deserve to be hurt he deserve to be loved and care for and he was going to make sure atsushi get the love, he deserves. Atsushi fell in love with a fucking terrorist, atsushi just love bad people, atsushi couldn't believe it at first but soon he believed it and he just never told anyone, he has a crush on a terrorist. One day though fyodor decided to kidnapped atsushi because he wanted atsushi, he wanted atsushi all to himself.

It was a normal day for the agency, atsushi was doing a case with tanizaki and everything was going according to plan until fyodor show up. "Atsushi, we should go.." Tanizaki whispered, atsushi just frozen in place, fyodor was walking closer to atsushi, atsushi didn't know what to do and before he knew it, fyodor was close to him. Tanizaki was just terrified, he didn't know what to do and fyodor just smiled. "Hello my love." Fyodor softly said as he slowly touches atsushi soft hair, atsushi just blushes. "Leave atsushi alone!" Tanizaki said, fyodor just glare at tanizaki, fyodor was now holding atsushi hand and he kisses it.

"Your coming with me." Fyodor softly said as he grabs atsushi, atsushi is just red. Tanizaki was now screaming, as fyodor basically take atsushi and atsushi didn't fight fyodor at all. "Don't worry, my darling..I won't hurt you." Fyodor softly said, atsushi just slowly nodded, atsushi was now a bit freaked out but not for long because soon they made it to a place, which was fyodor. "Are you hungry?" Fyodor asked, atsushi shake his head as a no, fyodor just smiled as he sit atsushi down. "I'll explain everything." Fyodor softly said as he also sit down, atsushi was nervous as fyodor basically started to explain everything.

Atsushi was shocked but he was scared or anything, atsushi fell love, even though it was somewhat fuck up. "I'll take care of you..you don't have to do anything." Fyodor softly said as he kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just nodded and then he lay on fyodor chest, while fyodor talked about his plan with atsushi. Atsushi didn't mind, he felt loved and that's all he really cares about besides he does have a crush on fyodor so it work out. Fyodor was happy, he finally has his love and he never going to let atsushi go.

The agency was now searching for their member but obviously they found nothing because fyodor is smart but dazai has a planned, he was going to meet up with fyodor and talked. "What!? Your going to meet up with fyodor!?" Kunikida yelled, dazai just nodded, honestly most of the agency member weren't shocked but they were horrified. Fukuzawa just sighed, this was the only plan, that they could go off so they let dazai meet up with fyodor. "Ah..hello dazai." Fyodor said with a smirked, dazai just glare at fyodor, which make fyodor chuckles.

"I'm a feeling that you're here to try to get back atsushi but..I won't let him go." Fyodor said, dazai just say nothing, he was angry though. "But, I suppose..I'll let you see him." Fyodor suddenly said, dazai just looked confused but then he was shocked as atsushi walked into the room. "Dazai." Atsushi said in shock, fyodor just chuckled as he basically pulled atsushi into his lap. "Atsushi..what did you do?" Dazai said, fyodor just smiled as he slowly played with atsushi hair. "I did nothing, atsushi accepted my love." Fyodor simply says, atsushi just looked down. "What the fuck.." Dazai whispered, fyodor just glare at dazai, dazai was making atsushi upset and fyodor didn't like that.

"don't be upset, my love." Fyodor softly said as he kisses atsushi on the lips, dazai was just shocked, he didn't expect this and he didn't know what to do. Atsushi just nodded as he lay his head on fyodor shoulder. "I think that everything, we need to talk about." Fyodor suddenly said as he get up, dazai just say nothing. "I won't give back atsushi so you can give up trying." Fyodor said and then he walked away with atsushi in his arms, dazai is just left there in shock. "I love you.." Fyodor softly said as he kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just giggled. "I love you too." Atsushi said as he basically snuggles more into fyodor chest.

Atsushi was sad, he did miss the agency member but fyodor always cheers him up and make some happy so atsushi doesn't mind. Fyodor basically took care of atsushi, atsushi got anything, he wanted and slowly he started to stop missing the agency but the agency never stopped trying to get atsushi back. "I love you so much." Fyodor said as he kisses atsushi multiple times on the face, atsushi just smiles. "I love you too." Atsushi said, they were cuddling because it was night and soon both of them fell asleep but they didn't let go of each other.

(💀i kind of want to make a part 2, like atsushi find out about fyodor dying and atsushi cried about it? Should i make a part 2?)