beast//atsushi & mori//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-beast mori and beast atsushi get get teleported into the original.

Warning: pedophilia.

(😭i never read the beast bsd so I'm going off of what I know)

(Beast atsushi sometimes call beast mori dad)

Short(711)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was a normal day for both atsushi and beast atsushi, in fact it was a normal day for everyone until suddenly beast atsushi and beast mori were magically teleported into the original. The agency and port mafia were having a meeting, when suddenly they saw beast atsushi and beast mori. "..did we..just get teleport to a different world..?" Beast atsushi said as he looked around, beast mori just nodded as he started at mori. "Who are you?!" Akutagawa yelled, everyone was confused, there were two mori and two atsushi.

"So..your atsushi.." Beast atsushi asked as he basically looked at himself, atsushi just slowly nodded. "Ah..this atsushi work in the agency." Beast atsushi suddenly said, the other were confused, while mori just nodded. "I work for the port mafia, well use too.." Beast atsushi said, the other were surprised, they didn't expect that at all but now they were wondering about beast mori. "I work at a orphanage, specifically the orphanage that atsushi use to live in." Beast mori explained, both dazai and yosano look horrified. "Why would someone let you work with children!? You're a pedophile!" Yosano yelled, beast mori looks shocked to hear that because he wasn't a pedophile but his other self was.

"I'm not a pedophile.." Beast mori said, beast atsushi nod in agreement, everyone was now more confused. "What!? Why do they get a non-pedophile mori but we get pedophile mori!?" Dazai said, beast mori looks horrified to hear that, beast atsushi just looked shocked. " oh my god.." Beast mori said as beast atsushi pat beast mori back for comfort. "It okay dad." Beast atsushi said, everyone immediately gasped upon hearing that, they didn't expect that at all, it was shocking. "I was fired from the port mafia, me and kyouka live in the orphanage that mori runs." Beast atsushi explain with a small smile, beast mori just ruffles beast atsushi hair.

"I told atsushi, that he was my son." Beast mori said, slowly everything was starting to make sense but it still took a bit of time to process this new information. "..dazai is in the agency in this universe." Beast atsushi said, dazai just looked confused, while everyone just looked at each other. "Dazai..is the port mafia boss or was, he now dead..he killed himself." Beast atsushi explain, the port mafia member were honestly not surprised but the agency was, and dazai just say nothing, but you could tell that information did bother him.

"Akutagawa is in the agency, and honestly.. I prefer that one and not this one." Beast atsushi said as he stare at akutagawa, the beast akutagawa was much better then the other one. "So..me and atsushi stay together?" Kyouka asked, they saw each other as siblings and they were never separated, beast atsushi just smile. "Yes, me and kyouka are together." Beast atsushi said, both kyouka and atsushi were happy to hear that.

(I don't ship kyouka and atsushi🤨🫵)

"Anyways..how do we get back to our world?" Beast mori suddenly asked, beast atsushi just shrugs his shoulders, he had no idea and the others didn't know as well. "What do we do now..?" Atsushi asked, no one answered atsushi, they are no idea on what to do so they just stared at beast mori and atsushi for quite a while. Beast mori just stare at elise, he was mortified by this, he couldn't believe the fact that, he was a pedophiled in this world, it was so shocking for him. Beast atsushi just say nothing, before they knew it, it was time for them to go back.

Which honestly everyone's was glad about that because it was getting awkward. Soon beast mori and atsushi were gone and the meeting went on as usual but they did wonder why they met beast mori and atsushi but they'll never know the reason why even ranpo doesn't know.

(It bad, im sorry😭)