ballet//atsushi & everyone//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi was forced to learn russian ballet, even though his ankle was sprained.

Warning: child abuse?

(Everyone basically reaction to it)

(Fukuchi will not be in the reaction because technically he's the hunting dog leader)

Short(935)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Today was a normal day, everything was going according to plan and nothing was meant to happen until they all ended up in a room. The port mafia, agency, even the decay of angels were there. It was very shocking and confused at the same time. "Well..this is surprising." Fyodor said as he looked around, everyone was just staring at each other, and they were ready to fight at any time. "I think..a ability user bring us here." Dazai said, fyodor just nodded in agreement, that made the logical sense and it was true.

A ability user brought them into this room to react to something from a person's past. "there's a message on the screen." Mori said, everyone was just staring at it as it explained to everyone, atsushi looked horrified though, he never told the agency about him knowing ballet but it isn't normal ballet, it was russian ballet. "atsushi, you know russian ballet?" Kyouka softly asked, Russian ballet isn't different from normal ballet but the way, it's teached and other ways is different. "I feel bad for you.." Fyodor said, fyodor was russian so he obviously knows about russian ballet.

Everyone else didn't understand why fyodor felt bad but soon they were going to know. "Why did you never tell us?" Yosano asked, atsushi just keeps quiet and looks away, he didn't really want to talk about this, the screen will show show everything so there's no point in talking about it Everyone else has many questions though but suddenly the screen slowly lit up, it was time to react. "Was your headmaster russian?" Fyodor asked, atsushi didn't say a answer to that, he didn't know much about the headmaster, it was always a mystery. "Don't know." Atsushi said, everyone was just confused but then they were shocked.

It was easier tell that atsushi leg was sprained, but even still atsushi was up and learning as the headmaster either yells at him or correct his mistakes. "What the fuck.." Akutagawa said, no one could really believe it, even the port mafia were a little shocked about this. "Holy shit..is that blood!?" Dazai suddenly yelled, atsushi ballet shoes were covered in blood, atsushi just ignored it though and he kept going, even though it hurt like shit. "Russian ballet has no limits.." Fyodor slowly said, everyone was just horrified, while atsushi just looked away.

The headmaster didn't stop yelling at all, atsushi just say nothing the whole time, if he did say something he would be hit or slap so it's just better  to say nothing. "How long...will this continue?" Sigma asked, everyone just nodded in agreement as they looked at atsushi. "you're obviously hurt!" Yosano asked, atsushi just smiled. "I don't remember..how long I actually train but it was for quite a while, you don't stop until you get better and they'll make you if you don't want to." Atsushi explained, fyodor just nodded in agreement, everyone was shocked, even the port mafia was shocked. "Oh my..is that wbh russian ballet are always so good?" Nikolai suddenly asked, fyodor just nodded, sigma looked horrified to hear that.

The screen just kept showing more and atsushi didn't stop training at all, atsushi kept going and going, while the headmaster kept yelling, there was no one else in the room it was just the headmaster and atsushi. Everyone at this point felt bad for atsushi, because it looked like it hurt like shit and it did. Even fyodor felt a bit bad for atsushi, he knew all about russian ballet so it was not shocking for him to find out. Atsushi just continued on watching it, he honestly completely forgot about this but now he remember. "Are you russian atsushi?" Chuuya suddenly asked, atsushi just shakes his head as a no, he was in fact not russian.

"Make no sense.." Mori whispers, it really didn't make sense, atsushi wasn't russian so it made no sense on
why he was learning russian ballet and training in russian ballet. It was basically a mystery and they'll probably never know the reason why. Soon atsushi training was finally was over, the headmaster just left the room, and he wasn't happy at all but atsushi was happy, because atsushi immediately felt on to the ground, atsushi was in so much pain but soon he ability was finally working. Everyone was just stared at the screen, they didn't know what to say to that.

"It really did hurt.." Atsushi said, everyone just nodded in agreement with atsushi, it did look like it hurts. Then suddenly the screen went black, it was finally over. "didn't expect to find this out today." Nikolai said, he has no funny joke to tell today, sigma just say nothing, he didn't know what to say. The port mafia and agency felt bad for atsushi, and atsushi just didn't know what to feel, everyone now knows so there's no point in hiding it but he will never use that ballet lessons for many reasons.

Soon everyone was teleported back to where they were but they remembered everything but decided not to ask questions because it was a bad time for atsushi.

(😭IM SORRY, I KNOW IT SHROT!! I TRY TO MAKE IT LONG!!)

(hope I got this right.)