caring//john x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff

(Atsushi get severely injured)

Warning:

(Actually never seen this ship before)

Short(643)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

John and atsushi have been dating for quite a while now and no one knows about it because atsushi just wasn't ready for other to know about it. Atsushi was sadly injured on a mission though and it was quite severe, Lucky enough atsushi was heal by yosano so he was alive but unconscious for now. Yosano has took atsushi phone, she needs someone it put atsushi and she was going to call kyouka but there was one contact under the name of lover so she decided to call them instead. She didn't recognize the voice at all she's never actually met john so yosano has no idea.

While that was happening, the guild and agency were about to have a meeting. "Aww...where the tiger?" Mark asked as he looked around, mark love to talk to atsushi, atsushi was a interesting person. "Atsushi got injured on a mission." Fukuzawa said, the agency member didn't say anything, they were still a bit skeptical of a guild, which was normal. "I call atsushi lover. They're coming to pick up atsushi." Yosano explained as she walked into the main room, everyone was surprised, they didn't expect atsushi to have a lover but they talk about that later because they needed the meeting to start.

John was happy to hear that atsushi was okay, he knew that atsushi always get injured so he not surprised but he didn't expect to get a call. No one expected to see john, it was john day off so the guild was confused on why john was at the agency building. "Why are you here? It your day off." francis said, everyone was just staring at john, waiting for answer. "I know, I'm here to pick up atsushi..I'm his lover." John explained, no one was expecting to hear that, they were flabbergasted. "What!? Why would anyone want to date you!? You look like some doll staring creepily at someone!" Mark said, john looked so offended to hear that, they started to argue.

The arguing woke up poor atsushi, he was tired but he slowly got up and went into the main office, he wanted the yelling to stop, it was giving him a headache.  "Stop fighting." Atsushi said, everyone immediately looked at atsushi, while john just sighed. "Atsushi..are you alright?" John softly asked as he walked closer to atsushi, atsushi just nodded, he felt perfectly fine but he was just sore and tired, which is normal. "Damm..I feel sorry for atsushi.." Dazai whispered, kunikida just slap the shit out of dazai. "Alright, I'm taking you home." John said with a smile, atsushi just nodded.

"Here your stuff." Yosano softly said as she give atsushi his stuff and then they were off but john did turn around and stare at mark with a creepy smile, then he left. The agency was happy for atsushi, atsushi had finally found someone, that actually love him so they didn't mind the relationship. John was going to take great care of atsushi, once they were home, atsushi went to the bedroom to rest, while john made atsushi favorite food. "Darling, I made your favorite." John softly said, atsushi just smiled as john kisses his forehead and set down the tea on rice. "Thank you." Atsushi softly said as he started to eat the tea on rice, john just smiled, he boyfriend was very adorable.

After atsushi was done eating, they mostly cuddled and atsushi went to work the next day because he was fine. The agency did ask a few questions but after that everyone was back to normal.

(😭im am so sorry, i try making it long but I rush to write this.)

(😭i got many requests today)