my past//atsushi angst//

*request*

-fluff and angst.

(The agency, port mafia and guild react to atsushi past)

Warning: absue, self harm.

(I think i did a few just like this)

(Also it akutagawa x chuuya x atsushi)

(I love this ship🤭)

Short(968)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was all so sudden for everyone, the port mafia, agency and guild were suddenly in a different room, there was chairs and a TV and atsushi was in the room too, he was in the corner and he dare to say anything so no one noticed him yet. "Huh!? Where are we!?" Tachihara said as he looked around, he didn't notice atsushi, everyone else was wondering the same thing, they had no idea what was happening until a note appeared telling them, why they're there. "So.. we're reacting to atsushi past? This should be interesting!" Dazai said, everyone was just confused on why, they wondered if atsushi past was important or something but they couldn't leave so they had no choice but to watch. chuuya and akutagawa was worried though.

They knew nothing their boyfriends past but they knew, it was bad because atsushi always got nightmares but atsushi never talk about it, atsushi didn't want to be a bother to people. This obviously made akutagawa and chuuya worry more but they respect their boyfriend so they didn't ask or anything. "Atsushi, come here." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just slowly walk towards chuuya and akutagawa. "It okay.." Chuuya softly said as atsushi basically fall into chuuya chest, atsushi didn't want to react to his past so he just look away.

While everyone stare at the screen, soon the screen finally turned on, everyone immediately went quiet. First it wasn't that bad, it started off small with showing yelling, which was normal but they noticed the background so they were getting curious now. "Huh..it looks like a basement." Mark said, mostly everyone agrees, they found it odd. Atsushi just didn't look, he was covering his ears, which made everyone concerned. Soon they found out about atsushi being called a number. "What..the fuck?" Chuuya said, everyone was surprised, they couldn't believe it, atsushi was being called a number.

Even francis was cut off guard, he seen and heard a lot of things he is from america so this was normal for him. The port mafia and agency were just shocked, they didn't want what to say to this. "They didn't know my name..I gave myself a name.." Atsushi said, mostly everyone just felt bad and chuuya just hold onto atsushi tight, while akutagawa hold onto atsushi hand. Soon they saw that scene, little atsushi was on the ground, he was holding a hammer and he was meant to put a nail in his foot but he couldn't do it so the headmaster did it. Everyone could hear the cries and scream coming from little atsushi, everyone was horrified.

Even francis and poe were shocked and horrified, they never seen anything like this before so this is new for them. The rest of the guild members never seen anything like this so this was shocking, the port mafia have dealt with many punishments but they never seen this before so this was somewhat odd and new for them. The agency was just fucking shocked, they seen lot of shit but this was new for them too. "Just for stealing candy.." Higuchi whisper, it was wrong, they all started to feel bad for atsushi, he didn't deserve it, no one deserves this.

"What the actually fuck.." Yosano said, atsushi just say nothing, but atsushi was crying though and chuuya was trying to comfort him but he was pissed so was akutagawa but they kept their calm for now. Even ranpo looked serious, he couldn't believe it and he knows everything. It keeps going, they saw atsushi basically get beat, they could hear the cries and screams, it broke their hearts but this part was going to break them even more. Little atsushi was in a chair, everyone immediately knew what was happening but they didn't want to believe it.

Shibusawa was smiling and suddenly little atsushi was being electrocuted. No one to talk, they didn't know what to do with that, they didn't expect this. Little atsushi suddenly turn into a tiger and killed shibusawa, which they were glad but still atsushi got punished for doing that. "What!?" Kyouka sudden yelled, atsushi was being starved as a punishment, they were just flabbergasted. "How the fuck.." Poe whispered, it was heartbreaking to hear this even the Port Mafia was heartbroken, they may be criminals but they're not all the heartless, some of them are heartless though.

"Atsushi..I'm so sorry.." Chuuya whisper as he kisses atsushi forehead, akutagawa just hold onto atsushi hand tighter while the screen kept playing, it didn't stop at all so they didn't really get a break. Soon the came to the end but there was one final surprise for them and it was that atsushi was self harming. The agency just looked sad, some people can get over their trauma and go on with life but some people just can't and atsushi couldn't get over it, which is normal so no one blamed him but they were sad.

"I'm burning down a orphanage.." Akutagawa whisper, chuuya just nod in agreement, they were going to burn down the orphanage but they will comfort their boyfriend before doing anything because atsushi needs them. Soon the screen wet blank and it was over so everyone was teleported back to where they were.

Chuuya and akutagawa immediately took atsushi home and they comfort him the whole night. Atsushi was soon put into therapy and suddenly a orphanage was burned down and no one knew who did it.

(😭😔I tried)