pretty//ranpo x atsushi x poe//

-fluff

Warning:

(Hehe🤷‍♀️)

Short(782)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Ranpo and poe have been together for a quite a while and it became a normal thing for poe to visit the agency but soon both of them develop feelings for atsushi. The tiger of the agency, atsushi with sweet, kind, and, gentle souls, and atsushi obviously also develops feelings for ranpo and poe but doesn't say anything because they're together. "Sorry a-atsushi!" Poe said, karl was in atsushi lap and atsushi was just laughing. "It perfect okay.." Atsushi softly said and poe just sigh a relief, atsushi and karl have a special bond with each other because they're both technically animals so it's not shocking. Ranpo was just smirked as he watched atsushi pet karl. Atsushi was very pretty and both poe and ranpo wanted atsushi to themselves.

"we should confess soon." Ranpo said to poe and poe just nodded. Atsushi love playing with karl so atsushi didn't have a problem with karl sleeping in his lap. "Hey atsushi!! Come have lunch with me and ed!" Ranpo said as he grabbed atsushi arm and suddenly karl was on atsushi shoulder. Poe was blushing and atsushi was just smiling as he gets drag out of the agency. Atsushi didn't mind having lunch with ranpo and poe, in fact he was happy about it because he gets to spend time with both of his crushes so he's happy and so is ranpo and poe.

"Karl..really seems to like you..I'm glad." Poe softly said but he whispered the last part and atsushi just smiled as they order their lunch. Ranpo was going to be the one confessing because poe doesn't have the courage to do that and of course atsushi is to embarrass to confess his feelings. "Atsushi~ we have a confession to make." Ranpo said with a smirk and atsushi just looked confused as poe blushes more. "Me and ed.. we both like you very much and we will like you to be in our relationship." Ranpo softly said and atsushi look surprised because he didn't expect it. Atsushi was so happy to hear it because it's hard to hide his feelings for so long.

But it turns out they like him back so they can get together now. "I like you guys too..I would love to join the relationship." Atsushi said as he turns red as a tomato and both ranpo and poe were happy to heard that so now it was official, they all were together now. They enjoy lunch together and lucky enough both atsushi and ranpo weren't needed in the agency so they got off early so they immediately went to poe house. "Wow..so big." Atsushi said, poe basically lives in a mansion.

"I want to cuddle!!" Ranpo said as he drags atsushi into the bedroom so they could cuddle and poe found that funny. Poe first had to feed karl, so poe did that, while ranpo was kisses atsushi all over his face and atsushi was blushing. "Ranpooo..." Atsushi said and ranpo just smirked and giggled. "Karl is eating right now." Poe said as he walked into the bedroom and atsushi just hold out his arm and poe joins them to cuddle. "Soft.." Atsushi softly said as he put his face into poe hair and suddenly atsushi was purring like a cat. "Aww.." Ranpo said and poe just smiled as atsushi slowly puts his face into poe neck.

"Atsushi~ you are so cute.." Ranpo said as he play with atsushi hair and atsushi is basically on poe. "Atsushi seem to be happy..he is purring..but I didn't expect him to purr because tiger don't purr." Poe said and atsushi pay no attention to their conversation because poe was too comfortable. "Maybe atsushi is becoming more cat-like, I don't mind that!!" Ranpo said, and poe just nodded in agreement. "Ah..I should let kyouka know about atsushi staying here..she very overprotective of him." Ranpo said as he texted kyouka and poe is just holding atsushi. Atsushi was close to falling asleep so poe kisses his forehead and atsushi fall asleep in his arm. Ranpo found that so adorable and he didn't dare to wake up atsushi.

So they basically cuddled until it was night time and both ranpo and poe went to sleep as well. Kyouka already knew about atsushi having a crush on poe and ranpo so she was happy for atsushi but she will threaten them because she's overprotective. No one knows about the relationship yet because atsushi isn't ready to tell them and both ranpo and poe are fine with that.