weird family?//atsushi & mori & kouyou//

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-kouyou adopted atsushi, and mori is the uncle.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Kouyou found atsushi on the streets and she has a soft spot for kids so she took atsushi. Atsushi was very afraid of kouyou, kouyou was a tall confident woman so it not surprising atsushi was scared. Atsushi was also scared of mori as well, mori first did check up on atsushi because he was a doctor but soon he got attached to atsushi so he wanted to be atsushi uncle. "What!?" Kouyou said as she hold atsushi and atsushi is just confused. "you want to be atsushi uncle!?" Kouyou said, she was shocked and concerned at the same time.

Mori just smiled and nod, mori was dead serious. "Ugh..fine..I suppose, I can't really stop you..but if you hurt, or touch my child..I will murder you." Kouyou said as she glare into mori soul and mori just nodded. Kouyou was a scary woman and you shouldn't mess with her or her child. Atsushi got used to living with kouyou and atsushi got used to mori as well. Atsushi was kind and a gentle soul so atsushi would never fit in the port mafia but he would fit right in the agency. "You wanted to join the agency? Sweetie..we're in the port mafia.." kouyou softly said and atsushi just looked up at his mom.

".. they don't have to know about you being my mom or anything at all..I can keep it a secret..I just want to help people." Atsushi said, mori look surprised and he was thinking about something and kouyou wasn't sure on what to say. "..this might be hard to keep a secret..dazai and ranpo are the smartest agency members. Ranpo basically know everything.." Mori explain, he surprisingly remembers ranpo names but mori was right. Ranpo and dazai were the smartest members of the agency so it would be hard but it is possible. "I mean..I'm fine with you joining the agency but I don't want you to get hurt.." Kouyou said, she was very overprotective of her child.

"I can protect myself..I mean mori trained me to use my ability so I can control it." Atsushi said and that was all true so it was decided that atsushi is allowed to join the agency. Atsushi was able to join the agency with no problem and so far no one found out about his secret and he wasn't a spy or anything, he really just want to help people. The agency members were nice to atsushi, atsushi was a perfect addition for the agency and kouyou was so proud of her son and mori was also proud.

The agency and port mafia work with each other a lot so it's not surprising that they team up again. 'Mori look mad..' Atsushi thought to himself as he stare at mori, mori was talking with fukuzawa about something but mori didn't look happy at all and the other agency member were glaring at mori. Atsushi was able to always cheer up someone when they were mad or sad. "Uncle." Atsushi suddenly said, and the agency member looked confused but mori was shocked because atsushi never called mori uncle before. "Atsushi!!" Mori said as he burst out crying as he hugs atsushi and everyone was flabbergasted.

"Holy Shit! He can cried!?" Dazai said as he looked at yosano and yosano was just shocked. "Why is he hugging atsushi!?" Yosano suddenly ask and mori was just crying as he hugged atsushi and atsushi just looked surprised. "I never seen you cried before.." Atsushi said, mori never cried in front of people but he never really actually cried anyway so this is his first time probably crying in a long time. "You never called me uncle before!" Mori said and everyone was more shocked, even fukuzawa was flabbergasted.

"Uncle!?" Kunikida yelled and atsushi look startled by the loud noise, atsushi has sensitive ears due to the fact to senses are the better than humans. "Yes..uncle..mori is my uncle..not biologically." Atsushi nervously says and everyone was shocked and more confused because they didn't understand why mori would want to be a uncle. "Ah..you guys must be confused..kouyou is my mom! Or adopted mom..and mori got attached me so he became my uncle." Atsushi explained and it now made lot of sense but everyone was still surprised about it.

"Wait..so kouyou..the port mafia executive adopt you?" Kunikida asked and atsushi just nodded. "Kouyou has a soft spot for kids." Mori said as he finally let go of atsushi, the whole agency didn't really know what to think and they were trying to process all of that because it was a lot of information. "I never fit in the port mafia..I always wanted to help people so that why I join the agency.." Atsushi said with a nervous smile and mori nodded in agreement. "I never seen mori cry before.." Dazai said, he knew mori for a long time and dazai had never seen mori cry.

"Huh..I don't know what to say.." Fukuzawa said, and everyone agrees with him. "Anyways..kouyou say she wanted you home for dinner, you been staying with the agency so much, that she misses you." Mori said to atsushi and atsushi just giggled but nod. "Is atsushi still in the agency? He technically hasn't done anything wrong." Kenji suddenly said and kenji was right in a way, atsushi isn't sharing private information at all. "I mean..that is true..atsushi haven't done anything wrong." Tanizaki said and naomi nodded in agreement.

"I guess, it okay..we honestly just can't let the public know about this." Fukuzawa said, it would be more chaos if the public knows about it so it best to keep it a secret. "Yes..I should get going now." Mori suddenly said as he walked away and atsushi just stare at the door. "Huh..is mori even a good uncle?" Yosano asked, dazai was also wondering that. "I mean..He haven't touched me or hurt me at all..mom threatened him." Atsushi said, the whole agency just nodded. "Ah..I should get going..mom does want me for dinner.." Atsushi suddenly said as he looked at the time and everyone just nodded.

Atsushi collected his stuff and he was on the way to kouyou house or his house as well. "Mom!" Atsushi yelled as he walked into the house and kouyou just smiled. "you're just on time." Kouyou softly says, for atsushi and kouyou dinner may be a lot early then usual but that because of kouyou being a executive, she work a lot at night. Atsushi also has a big appetite because of his ability so he's fine with having dinner early than usual. Atsushi told his mom about the agency finding out and kouyou was a bit surprised but she was happy because atsushi is still in the agency.

And everything was back to normal but it did take a while for the agency to get used to mori and kouyou being nice.

(😭)