mental?//Atsushi & mori//

-fluff and angst.

-au-atsushi was sent to a mental hospital because he was hearing voices and mori was his doctor.

(The voices was byakko.)

Warning: pedophilia, r@pe.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was a different, he was the only one with an ability at the orphanage so he was isolated and locked up. Atsushi was never crazy or anything because sometimes he did see the outside a bit and he was hearing his ability talk. Byakko was able to communicate to her vessel, atsushi was happy to have a friend but the headmaster of the orphanage thought atsushi went crazy so he sent atsushi to a mental hospital and that's how atsushi met mori.

Mori was only there for his benefits, he also specifically works with little kids so atsushi was the perfect victim so that why mori became atsushi doctor, also mori was the only doctor, who could deal with the abilities so that was another reason why. 'Hmm, a nice..thin body.' Mori thought to himself as he smirked and atsushi just glared at mori, atsushi was wearing a collar that makes it so that byakko couldn't control or talk to atsushi so atsushi was technically all alone now.

Atsushi couldn't scream or cry at all, mori would hit atsushi, if he screamed or cry but even if atsushi did cry or scream. no one would hear it and his ability couldn't help so he just let mori do as his please. "Here." Mori said as he throws atsushi a piece of candy, it was atsushi award for being so good. "I'll see you tomorrow." Mori softly said as he walked out of the room and atsushi just stare at the door for a few minutes. Atsushi was all cleaned though, mori always made sure to hide his tracks so no one would find out and no one would believe the mental kids.

This came a regular routine, mori would visit everyday and get what he wants and atsushi got a piece of candy or something for being good. Atsushi was special, atsushi didn't fight back and just took it, which is probably a bad thing. "you're always such a good boy, atsushi~" mori softly said as he played with atsushi hair and atsushi is just drawing, mori actually does do his doctor work. "Sadly though, you're going to get discharged soon." Mori said as he sighed, atsushi was getting better so the hospital technically had to release atsushi because he was doing better. Atsushi was happy to hear that, he really wanted to get out but he didn't want to go back to orphanage.

Lucky enough, atsushi was taking to the agency because the headmaster didn't pick him up. "Mental hospital!?" Yosano said, she had problems with mental hospitals because she was in one so she knew what happened there so she felt bad for atsushi and she was a bit angry. "apparently, atsushi was hearing voices so that why he was sent there.." Fukuzawa softly explain as he looked at atsushi and atsushi say nothing, atsushi wasn't scared or anything because he has his ability so he didn't have anything to worry about. "Also, atsushi has a ability..I'm pretty sure, it was his ability talking but they thought he was going crazy." Fukuzawa said, the whole agency felt bad for atsushi but they didn't know about mori being atsushi doctors.

The agency took great care in atsushi but they knew nothing about what happened in the mental hospital and atsushi didn't planned on talking about it. Atsushi honestly wanted to forget and move on but he never forgot it, atsushi just couldn't forgot it and soon everyone in the agency will know about what happened.

Mori and Fukuzawa were having a meeting to discuss a few things, and atsushi basically ignored mori, mori didn't say anything to atsushi so no one has any suspicions about it until the end of the meeting. "I think that's everything, we need to talk about." Mori said with a smile and Fukuzawa just nodded, both yosano and dazai were glaring at mori as he slowly walked away but suddenly stop and smirked. Mori suddenly looked at atsushi, which made dazai stand up but suddenly mori through a piece of candy at atsushi.

"Goodbye, atsushi." Mori softly said as he walked away and atsushi eyes widen as he stares at the candy, that's on the ground and suddenly atsushi crushes it. Everyone looked confused but worried at the same time and atsushi just stare at the ground. "Atsushi? Do you know mori..?" Dazai slowly asked and atsushi just nodded, both yosano, kyouka and dazai look horrified and everyone else was also horrified. "he was my doctor." Atsushi suddenly said, everyone looks heartbroken to hear that because they could guess what happened. "Each time, he would..give me a piece of candy for being a good boy.." Atsushi said, suddenly atsushi was hugged by yosano and atsushi didn't cry or anything.

"Atsushi..how many times?" Dazai asked, it was obviously that dazai was mad, he was very overprotective of his student. "He did it everyday.." Atsushi simply says and now it was decided that dazai was going to kill and torture mori but first he was going to comfort atsushi. "Atsushi, how about I take you home?" Dazai softly said and atsushi didn't argue or anything and everyone did let them leave. Once they were at atsushi dorm, atsushi finally broke down and started to cry and dazai was there for atsushi.

"It okays, atsushi.." dazai softly said as he hold atsushi in his arms and atsushi is just sobbing on dazai chest. 'I'm going to make sure, he pays for what he did..to you atsushi..' Dazai thoughts to himself as he slowly start to rock atsushi, dazai was hoping it would calm atsushi down and it did. Atsushi was now hiccuping or whimpering but he still stayed in dazai arm. "I don't remember the last time, I've cried. mori..always hated it, when I cried..he would get mad if I did so I didn't cry.." Atsushi suddenly said and dazai just looked disgusted and horrified. "..can you stayed with me?" Atsushi asked as he looked at dazai and dazai just nodded. "Of course, I'll stayed.." Dazai softly said as he suddenly pick up atsushi and take him to the bedroom so atsushi could sleep.

Of course dazai left the room, when atsushi was changing into something comfortable. "Thank you.." Atsushi softly said as he lay his head on dazai chest and dazai just chuckled. "No need to thank me." Dazai softly said and atsushi was already sleeping and dazai wasn't moving anytime soon.

No one talk about how mori suddenly died somehow but they all knew who killed him but they didn't care and the agency got atsushi into therapy and is doing a lot better now.