get with a thief//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and smut.

(So..I don't actually know if the requester wanted it to be smut but I think so? So sorry if I got this wrong.)

-au-atsushi is a thief and akutagawa is a detective but he wants to get atsushi.

Warning: smut/nsfw

Short(852)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Akutagawa was a detective, while atsushi was a thief, akutagawa was basically always assigned to try to get atsushi but always fail but atsushi always escape so akutagawa has been trying to get atsushi for quite a while now. Atsushi was always smart, he knew how to get away but it always annoyed akutagawa because akutagawa would be so close to catching atsushi and then atsushi escape so akutagawa was determined to get atsushi, one way or a another.

Even though atsushi was a Thief, akutagawa may have started to gain feelings towards atsushi, he mostly thinks about is atsushi so it wasn't surprising that he fell in love. Atsushi just fell in love with the hot detective that always tries to catch him but fails in the end. One day though, akutagawa finally captured atsushi but he wasn't going to bring atsushi to the police, he had other plans and atsushi love that plan.

"I didn't expect to be making out with a detective today." Atsushi said with a smirk, akutagawa just glare at atsushi but he didn't say anything and he kept kissing atsushi, which made atsushi moan. Akutagawa was surprisingly gentle, he definitely took his time though. Atsushi was already moaning a lot, as akutagawa move to his necks, atsushi was really sensitive around the neck so he started to moan a bit louder which made akutagawa smirked, he love the noise coming out of atsushi mouth. "Hurry up!!" Atsushi said as he whine, akutagawa just chuckled, he did speed up a bit though.

"Can I take off your clothes?" Akutagawa asked, he still wanted permission, even though they basically make out, making out is different then sex so akutagawa want consent, atsushi just smiled. "Yes." Atsushi answer, akutagawa just nodded as he slowly move his hand around atsushi body, atsushi was basically whining, he wanted akutagawa to hurry up. "Be patient." Akutagawa said, atsushi just look away, which made akutagawa chuckles again. Atsushi basically still has his shirt on but he pants were gone and so were akutagawa. "Suck of my fingers." Akutagawa said, they didn't have anything lube so the next day things was atsushi saliva.

Atsushi just nodded as he started to suck on the finger for a few minutes before akutagawa pull out. "I'm going to stretch you." Akutagawa said as he slowly put a finger into atsushi hole, atsushi just moan, he didn't really care for the pain, it didn't hurt much but that probably because of his ability. Akutagawa didn't have to stretch out much so soon atsushi was ready and so was akutagawa. "My body will adjust quickly, it's a part of my ability." atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded, he didn't want to questions it so he slowly put it in and atsushi just moan. "I love hearing your moan..but you need to be quiet." Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded, they were technically in public so people could probably hear them so they tried to be quiet.

It was slowly at first but soon akutagawa was moving fast and atsushi was trying is best to hold in his moans. "Bite...down on my shoulder, if you have too." Akutagawa said, atsushi just whine but nodded as akutagawa get faster, it felt great for both of them. Atsushi has to actually bite down on akutagawa shoulders, which akutagawa love and he moaned. Before they knew it, both of them were getting close, atsushi just hold onto akutagawa for dear life. "Cum inside me!" Atsushi quickly says, akutagawa just look shocked but he nodded, he got permission so that's what he did and they both came at the same time.

Atsushi was just laying on akutagawa shoulder, as akutagawa hold atsushi. "Are you alright?" Akutagawa asked, atsushi just nodded, it was wonderful. "So..can we be boyfriend?" Atsushi suddenly asked with a smirk, akutagawa just sigh but nodded, they share a kiss and they quickly cleaned up because they didn't want anyone seeing them. "You can stay with me." Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded, akutagawa was a good person, atsushi needed some after care so they went to akutagawa place and atsushi was being treated like a princess. "I love you~" atsushi said as he kisses akutagawa on the lip, akutagawa obviously kisses back, they were now cuddling. "I love you too." Akutagawa softly said as atsushi basically lay on akutagawa, atsushi was very adorable, which was surprising because he a fucking thief and steal things but you can never judge a book by its cover.

Soon both akutagawa and atsushi fell asleep, holding each other. They were definitely going to have to keep this relationship a secret but both of them are happy so that's all that really matters.

(😭🙏i hope I got this right)