hello again//atsushi & ??//

*request*

-fluff and angst

-au-the headmaster didn't die and made it to the agency, both shibusawa and the headmaster come for forgiveness.

Warning: mention of hallucination, child abuse, experiments.

(The request wasn't that pacific so both shibusawa and the headmaster will be dying🤭)

Short(915)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi didn't think, he would see the headmaster of the orphanage again. The Headmaster kicked him out so it made no sense why the headmaster wanted to see atsushi again. Atsushi couldn't believe it, atsushi honestly thought, he was having another hallucination but it real. "Atsushi.." The headmaster slowly said, everyone else looked confused, no one knows about atsushi past but they're going to find out soon. "Headmaster..' Atsushi said, it was obvious that atsushi was scared but also angry at the same time. "What are you doing here?" Atsushi finally asked, the headmaster just stayed quiet for a few minutes, before speaking.

"I'm sorry.." The headmaster slowly said, atsushi looked shocked to hear that and honestly he wanted to laugh right in front of the headmaster but he didn't because someone else came into the agency building. It was shibusawa, immediately everyone in the agency was caught off guard and was on guard now. Atsushi looked shocked to see shibusawa again, and shibusawa just looked down. "What the fuck are you here!?" Atsushi asked, everyone was surprised to see atsushi cuss but honestly atsushi has a right to cuss. "I want to apologize too, I'm sorry.." Shibusawa said, atsushi honestly thought he was hearing things but it wasn't. "Oh..well, I don't forgive your ass!" Atsushi said, atsushi would never forgive them for what they did but now the agency was curious about what actually happened.

"Atsushi..what did they do?" Dazai suddenly said, atsushi just smirked. "The headmaster was my caregiver, but he never took care of me. He lock me up in a cage, I was starved, beaten for 18 years and then he kick me out." Atsushi explain as he stare at the headmaster dead in the eyes and then he looked at shibusawa. "Shibusawa was obsessed with me, he love my ability and he tried to take it, I was experimented on until I killed him but looks like he's back alive!" Atsushi explained, everyone looked shocked, they weren't happy about what they heard.

Kyouka was very mad, she was about to attack them but kunikida stop her for now. "And now they come back and ask for my forgiveness!" Atsushi said, atsushi honestly was probably going crazy as this point, no one blamed him though. Everyone was now glaring at the headmaster and shibusawa, while they just looked down. "Atsushi.." Kyouka softly whispers as she grabbed atsushi hand and atsushi just smiled at kyouka. Kyouka wasn't happy at all, and she on killing them because that what they deserve. Dazai just smile as he slowly walks towards the door and he lock it.

"I'm going to kill you." Kyouka said as she activate her ability and dazai just cheers her on, while the others tried to stop her. Atsushi was surprised but he was so happy about it, he didn't stop her at all. It was now chaos in the agency, some members were screaming and trying to stop kyouka, while a few of them actually started a cheer on kyouka. The headmaster and shibusawa were not happy about getting attacked but soon it didn't matter because they were either dead or knocked out. "Stop it, kyouka!" Kunikida said as he grab her and kyouka just glare at the headmaster and shibusawa, they were laying on the ground and there was blood on them. Atsushi was smiling the whole time, he was so happy.

"They deserve it kunikida." Dazai said, kunikida obviously agreed with it but they were still detectives. Atsushi walked towards the headmaster as the headquarters glare at atsushi and atsushi just smiled again. "Goodbye." Atsushi softly said as he slowly raises his foot and then he smashes the headmaster's face. Everyone looked shocked, while dazai and kyouka looked so proud of atsushi. Atsushi slowly looked at shibusawa and he was knocked out so atsushi decided to make it quick so he quickly smashed shibusawa head as well. "Oh..damm" tanizaki said as he faints, naomi just hold onto her brother as fukuzawa finally come out of his office, he heard everything.

"Alright everyone, we needed to get the bodies out of here and clean up the floor make sure no evidence was found." Fukuzawa explained, they were going to make sure no one find out about this, everyone just nodded and they went to work on cleaning the floors, while atsushi lay down because he was exhausted. No one was mad about it, in fact they were glad about it. Kyouka just play with atsushi hair as atsushi lay on her lap like a cat. "Didn't think atsushi could smash someone's head." Ranpo said, no one expects it so it was a bit surprising.

"It looked cool though." Yosano said, everyone just stare at yosano and then they went back to work. The body was thrown out and all the blood was cleaned off and no evidence was found so no one would find out about this happening and of course they're going to keep their mouth shut. Atsushi is happy though and feel a lot better so that all that matters in the end.

(😭sorry, I TRY TO MAKE IT LONG!!)