mine//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff 

(Atsushi has to dress up as a girl and some guys try to take atsushi from akutagawa?)

Warning:

(I really didn't understand the request at all, so I hope I got this right!)

Short (813)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The agency and port mafia were doing together again, they were after the same person and this person was hard to get. The person was a man, he was rich so he had a lot of bodyguard, which is why it so hard to capture him but he also wanted a woman with white hair, skinny, and was pretty. atsushi technically fits that description but atsushi is a guys so the agency decided to dress up atsushi and basically use him as baid to get the person. "What!?" Atsushi yelled, atsushi couldn't believe it, he has to dress up as a women, which he didn't want to but didn't have any choice. "Oh my god.." Atsushi said, yosano just laughed, the other found this a bit funny.

Yosano and noami were excited to dress up atsushi though, atsushi wasn't happy about this. Lucky enough, the agency decided was smart enough to let akutagawa go with atsushi on the mission for back up because the man was dangerous and they didn't want atsushi to be kidnapped. Akutagawa also didn't like it but that because atsushi was his and only his and the agency was using atsushi as baid, akutagawa had a feeling something was going to happen. "Be careful!" Dazai said as he waves goodbye at akutagawa and atsushi, atsushi just sigh. "Let get this over with.." Atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded in agreement.

They're on a way to a party, where they would find the man that, they need to capture. Atsushi was nervous, he never does something like this before so it was new and he was worried, while akutagawa was worried for atsushi. Akutagawa never admitted it, akutagawa has never told atsushi about his feelings, he was scared of rejection but atsushi also like akutagawa so akutagawa didn't have anything to worry about. "Just stay calm...I'll be watching you the whole time." Akutagawa whisper, atsushi just nodded as they split up. Akutagawa was now watching atsushi from a far, while atsushi act like a normal women getting a drink, atsushi didn't really drink though, atsushi is not a fan of alcohol so he just acted, which is acting skills were pretty good.

It didn't take long for the guy to walk towards atsushi, akutagawa just glare at the man as he started to talk to atsushi. 'Just..focus on a mission...' Akutagawa thought to himself, he honestly wanted to beat the shit out of the man and kisses atsushi right in front of everyone but he couldn't. Atsushi was fucking nervous, he didn't have a good feeling about this. 'Shit..he getting close to me..I don't know what to do!!?' Atsushi thought to himself, the man was getting closer to atsushi, atsushi was his dream women so he was going to have atsushi. "Why don't you come with me?" The man said with a smile, he was trying to act innocent but they could see but both akutagawa and still could see right through it. atsushi just nodded as he take the man hand but suddenly atsushi looked at akutagawa.

Akutagawa just nodded, akutagawa was obviously going to followed them, which was pretty easy, he is a port mafia member, he was basically trained in this. First nothing happened, the man continue on talking to atsushi, atsushi just smiled and listened. 'No one is around weird." Atsushi thought to himself, they were fact alone but akutagawa was there just in the shadows. It was normal until the man started to move his hand around atsushi body, which is when akutagawa decided to do something because atsushi was getting uncomfortable.

'I should knock him out..' Akutagawa thought to himself, no one was around so that what he did, but it was bit of a struggle because that man put up a fight. "you'll pay for this!" The man said as akutagawa basically hit the shit out the man, atsushi just sigh a relief. "Thank." Atsushi softly said, akutagawa just smiled and he suddenly kisses atsushi. "you're mine.." Akutagawa said, atsushi just looked surprised but he basically melted into the kiss. "I love you.." Atsushi said as they break the kiss, akutagawa just smirk. "I love you too." Akutagawa softly said as they kiss again, they were basically ignoring, the man that was knocked out.

It was now official that akutagawa and atsushi were together and akutagawa was going to make no one take atsushi away from him.

(Sorry, I know it short, I try😭)

(AND PLEASE DONT TAKE OUT YOUR PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS, JUST TO READ ONE OF MY NEW ONESHOTS STORY😭)