little//Atsushi and chuuya//

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi is age regressing.

Warning:

(Age regressing is a temporary or long-term reversal of behavior to earlier states of development. It is normal and expected in children but does occur in adulthood as well. People sometimes revert to childlike behavior to cope with trauma, stress, and more for anyone that doesn't know what age regressing is!)

(I still dont know much about age regressing so there might be a few mistakes!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and the whole agency know about atsushi age regressions, and they obviously have a plans to help him, when it happens but sometimes something may go wrong. Everyone was business so they had no time to play with atsushi and usual dazai would watches atsushi but dazai may have left atsushi alone so now atsushi was crying in a alleyway, alone and scared. Chuuya had just got done with the mission and was on the way to get lunch, when he heard atsushi crying. "Were-tiger?" Chuuya said in confusion and atsushi is just hold onto knees.

"Atsushi..are you okay?" Chuuya asked as he walk towards atsushi and atsushi just didn't say anything yet. Chuuya was confused and worried, and he wasn't sure on what to do. "Daz..left.." Atsushi finally said, atsushi couldn't really use big words now so he was using small words and chuuya seemed to understand. 'I think dazai say something about atsushi is age regressing..shit..he left atsushi alone..' Chuuya thoughts to himself, chuuya didn't know much about age regressing but he knew about it and he knew about atsushi age regressions because of dazai.

"What about the others?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just finally looked at chuuya. "busy.." Atsushi whispered and chuuya just nodded. "How about, we have some fun?" Chuuya finally said as he hold out his hand and atsushi just take it. Atsushi doesn't really talk, when age regressions but he does say a few words, if he wants. Atsushi suddenly saw a big tiger plushie and he really wanted it. "Tiger." Atsushi said as he pointed at the tiger plushie and chuuya just smiled.

"Let get the tiger plushie." Chuuya softly says and atsushi just smiled, chuuya didn't mind getting it. He was rich so it was nothing to him and it does make atsushi happy so that, all that matters. "You must be hungry, how about we get some lunch?" Chuuya asked and atsushi just nodded as he hold the big tiger plushie in his arm, it was really adorable. Atsushi was also holding chuuya hand as they walked and chuuya was smiling the whole time. Chuuya found a restaurant and got a private room because why not. Atsushi obviously wanted some tea on rice so that what atsushi got.

Atsushi just stare at the food, he wasn't good at using chopsticks especially in age regressions so chuuya fed atsushi. 'Atsushi is now my child..' Chuuya thoughts to himself as he feed atsushi, he didn't mind feeding atsushi and now chuuya considers atsushi to his child and he will protect his child at all cost. 'I will murder dazai..' Chuuya thoughts to himself, he was mad because dazai left atsushi all alone and atsushi didn't deserve that at all and he deserves a lot better. Atsushi was having a lot of fun being with chuuya, chuuya was a lot better, than dazai sometimes.

Dazai was getting yelled at by kyouka, and the other agency member were worried. "You left atsushi alone?" Fukuzawa asked and dazai just nodded as he looked down. Kyouka was worried, and angry at the same time, she was very overprotective of atsushi. "I'm going to murder you!!" Kyouka said as she pulled out her knife and immediately kyouka was being held back by kunikida and dazai just looked worried. "Shouldn't we be looking for atsushi?" Yosano suddenly asked and suddenly atsushi and chuuya walked into the agency building.

"Play?" Atsushi asked chuuya, chuuya couldn't say no to the adorable face. "Yes. We can play." Chuuya softly says and atsushi just smile. "I just need to talk to your president and then we can play." Chuuya said and atsushi just nodded as he walked into the president office because usual atsushi stay in there in age regressions. "I found atsushi crying..because dazai has left him alone." Chuuya said as he glare at dazai and dazai just nervous smiled. "We got some food and I bought the tiger plushie." Chuuya explained and fukuzawa just nodded.

The agency was happy that atsushi was okays, but dazai was going to be in trouble. "Thank you for taking care of atsushi." Fukuzawa said as bow a bit and chuuya just chuckled. Kyouka was so relieved to see that atsushi was okay so she also thank chuuya. "Now, I'm going to play with atsushi." Chuuya said as he walks into the president office, and atsushi was waiting for chuuya. "Chu!" Atsushi said and chuuya was literally dying inside because of that nickname.

Atsushi was so happy that someone was playing with him and they played for hours until atsushi was sleepy. "Atsushi, it time for chuuya to go." Fukuzawa softly says as atsushi yawn, and atsushi just nodded. "Bye..chu." Atsushi said as he yawn again and slowly atsushi curls up into a ball and falls asleep on the ground. "Thank you again..you didn't have to take care of atsushi..it usually dazai responsibility but he seems to not be doing much so we most likely get someone else to do it." Fukuzawa said and chuuya just nodded. "I may have gotten attached to atsushi so I might come back again." Chuuya said with a smirk and fukuzawa just nodded as chuuya walked away.

"Your Lucky, I was planning on murder you because you left atsushi alone but he love you so I'm not." Chuuya said as he grab dazai and dazai just nodded and he didn't dare speak. "Atsushi didn't deserve to be alone, he was all alone and scared." Chuuya said and everyone was paying attention to chuyya and the other felt a bit guilty because they didn't pay attention to atsushi. "If you make atsushi cry again, I'm coming for you." Chuuya said and then he walked away, chuuya will go after the whole agency, if he has to. Fukuzawa decide to have kunikida watches atsushi but of kunikida is too busy, then chuuya or fukuzawa. Atsushi is happy though so that all that matters in the end.

(Don't judge)