emotional support//mori & atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-mori pay atsushi to be a emotional support animal, but atsushi still work in the agency.

Warning: mention of depression?

Short(826)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was well known to be a tiger, a fluffy tiger, everyone wanted to touch or play with atsushi in his tiger form. Atsushi was never interested in people touching him in his tiger form, he was surprised when the port mafia boss gave him offer. "You wanted me to be a emotional support animal!?" Atsushi asked, mori just nodded, it was shocking for atsushi and he was going to decline. "I'll pay you." Mori suddenly said, atsushi was broke, even though he works in the agency, he doesn't get paid a lot so he couldn't refuse this offer and he accepted it.

"Well..shit, I guess now I'm a emotional support animal." Atsushi said, mori just chuckled, and that how atshshi became emotional support animal for mori. Atsushi definitely learned a lot though, mori was a interesting person. It was a bit hard to hide thoughts, atsushi would usually leave around office hours but kyouka got a bit suspicious about it and soon the whole agency was curious about it. They didn't know anything about the offer or how atsushi is a emotional support animal for the port mafia boss. Sometimes you can't keep a secret forever especially from a detective.

The agency was now wondering where atsushi was, he didn't show up for work. Atsushi was at the port mafia base in his tiger form, while mori lay on him like a pillow. Even the port mafia members knew nothing, the agency has to track down atsushi and they were confused on why he was in the port mafia base. The port mafia members were also confused on why the agency was at the port mafia base. "Huh? Jinko is here?" Akutagawa asked, dazai just nodded, everyone was confused so they decided to go to mori. "Boss?" Chuuya said as he knocks on the door but there was no answer so they slowly opened the door.

"Atsushi!?" Dazai yelled, mori didn't say anything as atsushi slowly turn back to normal. "Get off of me." Atsushi said as he stare at mori, mori was now laying on atsushi lap, he didn't want to move. "No.." Mori said, it seems mori depression was catching up to him. "What the fuck?" Kouyou said, atsushi just sigh, he didn't want to deal with this shit. He didn't want to deal with the port mafia or the agency at all.

"I'm mori emotional support pet." Atsushi said, dazai just started to laugh, but soon they realized atsushi was dead serious. "I get pay." Atsushi said, everyone was shocked, but also curious on why mori needed a emotional support animal and why is it atsushi. Atsushi was technically still human so it made no sense. "Mori wanted a emotional support tiger, and I'm the only tiger in yokohama." Atsushi explained, mori still wasn't moving and slowly atsushi started to play with mori hair, atsushi was meant to comfort mori so that what he was doing.

"I..I don't even know what to say to this.." Kunikida said, everyone agrees with kunikida, they didn't know what to say. "Leave!" Mori suddenly yelled, everyone slowly walked out, leaving mori and atsushi alone. "That was interesting." Atsushi said, mori was still on the ground, he didn't plan on moving anytime soon, mori didn't have any work so he could do anything he wanted. Atsushi just has to stay there, atsushi didn't mind, he was getting pay. 'At least mori called me a tiger..' Atsushi thoughts to himself, the agency love to call atsushi a cat but atsushi is a tiger and mori does call atsushi a tiger.

So at least mori acknowledges the facts that atsushi is a tiger, atsushi is happy about that but he was happy about getting more money. 'Holy shit, he sleeping!?' Atsushi thoughts to himself, mori was actually sleep, he was so tired that, he fell asleep on atsushi. Atsushi just sighed, he couldn't wake up the port mafia boss so he left mori as it is and he just sit there. 'I guess it make sense, the port mafia boss probably does a lot..' Atsushi thoughts to himself, mori does do a lot of work.

Atsushi did wonder about the agency though, everyone knew about it, he wasn't embarrassed but he didn't want to be kick out, atsushi just wanted more money to be honest but he has gotten a bit close to mori because of it. 'I'll worried about that later..' Atsushi thoughts to himself, it was decided that he would worry later because atsushi was getting tired himself. Atsushi suddenly turns back into a tiger and he falls asleep like that with mori basically cuddling his fur.

(So short😭im sorry!!)

(I rushed to write this so it's bad)