found out//atsushi & the book// part 2

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi is the humanoid version of the book, (also byakko can come out of his body)

Warning:

(Shin soukoku)

Short(845)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Everything's was going according to plan but of course something always happens and the decay of angels found where atsushi was and they decided to kidnapped him. The decay of angels are smart so when akutagawa went to work, that when they kidnapped atsushi so no one knew about what happened. Atsushi wasn't shocked though, when he woke up in a different room, he knew what was happening. 'Damm..' Atsushi thought to himself, he was tied to a chair and he couldn't scream because of the tape, that's on his mouth. 'Hmm..I could probably escape..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi was alone, but atsushi didn't know what time, it was.

Atsushi could easily break the rope that was tiering him to the chair, he easily took off the piece of tape. Now he just needs a way out, atsushi was actually pretty smart so he has some ideas. 'No..windows, could just break through the wall but that make nnoise' atsushi thought to himself, byakko was basically inside atsushi so atsushi was using byakko ability so he was listening to the sounds of talking. 'they're getting closer, I should just break through the wall.' Atsushi thought to himself and that what he did, he actually broke through the wall and jumped out. It wasn't a big fall so atsushi landed on his feet and he started to run.

'I bet..ryuu is probably back home, worrying about me.' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi knew where his boyfriend live so he started to run there, he didn't care, if other people were judging him for him running, he needed to get there fast. The decay of angels couldn't follow atsushi because fyodor can't run without fainting so atsushi was safe for now. Akutagawa was worrying, atsushi was gone, he was panicking but he wouldn't have to worry because atsushi was back. "Atsushi!" Akutagawa said as he basically run towards atsushi and hug him, atsushi just smiles. "I'm so glad, you're okay." Akutagawa softly said as he kisses atsushi multiple times on the face, atsushi was just giggling.

"they kidnapped me but obviously I escaped." Atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded, he already figured that out but he was just to see atsushi is okays. "Look like..they know..shit, I'll call dazai." Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded, they needed a new plan now because the decay of angels know where atsushi is staying. The agency was happy to hear that atsushi was okay but now they has to worry because the decay of angels knew where atsushi was so they had to make a new plan but they had to wait until tomorrow so akutagawa and atsushi mostly stay up all night, akutagawa didn't want the decay of angels coming back and lucky enough they didn't.

The next morning, everyone was at the port mafia boss having a meeting to discuss on what to do next and make a new plan. "Atsushi!" Kyouka said as she run towards atsushi, kyouka immediately hugged atsushi and atsushi was also hug by Kenji as well. They were happy to see that atsushi was okays. "We needed a new planned." Dazai said ad everyone sit down and they start to talk. "Atsushi can't stay in the port mafia boss.." Chuuya said, they didn't know what to do but mori may knew. "Atsushi could stay in my house." Mori suddenly suggested, immediately everyone was staring at mori. "I mostly stay in the port mafia base but I do actually have a house but it far away. It not in yokohama city so the decay of angels probably don't know." Mori explained, mori mostly stay in the port mafia base but sometimes he may want to have a break so he does actually the house but it's just far away.

"It has security and everything." Mori said, everyone was just looking at each other. "That could work." Gin said, everyone just nodded in agreement, it was better than nothing. "I wouldn't mind having akutagawa and atsushi staying there." Mori said, he honestly didn't care, fukuzawa just nodded, he was also fine with this. "Alright..atsushi will be staying there and I'm guessing akutagawa will be staying with you?" Fukuzawa asked, atsushi just nodded, akutagawa wasn't leaving atsushi alone. "For now, it best that no one visits them because we don't want the decay of angels finding out." Fukuzawa explained, everyone just nodded, they understood that.

So it was decided that akutagawa and atsushi will stay in mori house, and it was a nice house so they didn't mind. There's obviously Maids and they work for mori so atsushi and akutagawa didn't really have to leave the house because the maid did everything. The agency was working on capturing the decay of angels though but at least atsushi was now safe again.

(This is so bad, Im so sorry)