boy//atsushi & ??//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi is transgendered(girl to boy)

Warning: mention of abuse.

(Atsushi get turn into a kid and everyone find out)

(I will be using he/him pronounce the whole time)

Short(901)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was born a girl, and he was somewhat raised to be a girl but he never really felt like a girl, he didn't want to be a girl. Atsushi wanted to be a boy, atsushi was never took of care of in the orphanage, when he mentioned, he was a boy, he would get beaten because it was a sin to be transgendered. So atsushi waited until he got kicked out of orphanage, he could now finally be a boy, atsushi found a old knife and he cut all his hair off, which is why it so uneven but atsushi didn't care. Atsushi didn't have big boobs or anything so he didn't really have to cover up his chest.

Atsushi mostly felt like a boy, atsushi was happy, even more happy, when the agency members saw him as a boy. Atsushi looked like a boy and the agency assumed he was a boy, which made atsushi so happy, he didn't even tell the agency about him being transgendered because he didn't know how they would think about that so he just never said anything. Sometimes you can't keep a secret forever and the agency and port mafia found out about atsushi being transgender.

The port mafia and agency were working together again so dazai, atsushi and akutagawa were sent on a mission together, which was probably a bad idea. They were after a certain ability user, that can turn people into kids and lucky enough they found the ability user but atsushi was turned into a kids so atsushi wasn't lucky to all but now akutagawa and dazai knew. "Jinko?" Akutagawa said as he stare at atsushi, both akutagawa and dazai were confused, it was a little girl but soon akutagawa understood. "Jinko is transgendered..he was a girl but now he a boy." Akutagawa explained, dazai just nodded, little atsushi was terrified though, he didn't recognize akutagawa and dazai.

"Atsushi..it okays.." Dazai softly said,  little atsushi was shocked, no one has ever called him by that name before because everyone at the orphanage called him by his birth name and atsushi wasn't his birth name but his new name. "..no one has ever call me atsushi.." Little atsushi whisper as both dazai and akutagawa slowly get closer to atsushi. "Do you want us to call you by a different name?" Dazai asked, little atsushi immediately shake his head as a no, he was happy to be called atsushi, he was just a little surprised. "Atsushi..can I pick you up? I won't hurt you." Dazai softly asked, little atsushi just looked scared but slowly nod and dazai picked up little atsushi.

"Let get going." Dazai asked to akutagawa, akutagawa just nodded and they were now on the way back to the agency with little atsushi. The port mafia was in the agency building so both port mafia and agency members looked confused as dazai walked into the building with a little girl, they didn't recognized the little girl. "Who that?" Kunikida asked, akutagawa just doesn't say anything and dazai explained everything because he has too. "So..that atsushi?" Kyouka said, both akutagawa and dazai nodded, little atsushi was scared, there were so many people, it was quite overwhelming for him. "So..atsushi was a girl.." Kunikida said, no one was transphobic so they didn't mind or cared but they were just surprised.

"I'm a boy!" Little atsushi suddenly said, everyone immediately looked at atsushi and dazai just laughed. "Yes! You are a boy!" Dazai said, little atsushi just smiles, someone was actually recognizing him to be a boy and he was so happy. "Atsushi, at the orphanage did, they see you as a boy?" Chuuya softly asked, little atsushi shake his head as a no. "The headmaster would beat me if I said I was a boy..he keep saying I'm am a girl but I'm not!" Little atsushi explained, the agency and port mafia were definitely not expecting to hear that but they wanted to know more.

"The headmaster say, it was a sin." Little atsushi said, it was now starting to make sense. "Oh shit.." Higuchi said, the headmaster of the orphanage was a christian so everyone else in the orphanage was also a christian so that why everyone hated atsushi. "Atsushi..were you beaten at the orphanage?" Akutagawa suddenly asked, akutagawa knew that little atsushi wouldn't respond to jinko so he has to call little atsushi by his actual name. "Uh..yes..the headmaster say it was my punishment for being a sinner." Little atsushi said, little atsushi was a bit confused, he didn't know why the strangers were asking him questions but they weren't beating him so he was fine with them asking questions.

After a while, the agency and port mafia got their questions answered by little atsushi so now they were just taking care of little atsushi until he go back to a normal and he did, after a day. The agency and port mafia fully support atsushi so nothing changes at all and that made atsushi happy.

(So short😭i try to make it long)