official//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi and chuuya are brothers(grew up in the same lab)

Warning:

Short(685)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa have been in a relationship for quite a while now at first they kept it a secret for a few reasons but now they wanted to make it official to everyone. Atsushi was scared of his brother reaction though no one knows about chuuya and atsushi being brother, even akutagawa know nothing about it. Akutagawa was fine waiting, he didn't mind, he just wanted atsushi to be happy. "Atsushi..it okays..just breathe in and out." Akutagawa softly said, atsushi started to panic a bit so akutagawa has to help atsushi calm down. Akutagawa was just holding atsushi as atsushi breathe in and out and thinks about what to do he wants to tell everyone but he's just scared so after a while he finally agreed, he going to tell everyone about their relationship.

"we will tell everyone tomorrow." Atsushi finally said, akutagawa just smiled, he kisses atsushi on the lip, which makes atsushi blushes a bit. "I'll be with you the whole time." Akutagawa softly said, atsushi just nodded as he rest is his head on akutagawa chest, they basically cuddling the whole night. In the morning, atsushi was nervous but akutagawa was there so atsushi had nothing to worry about and everything will go okay. The agency and port mafia were working together again so most of the port mafia members were at the agency building so so they could just tell everyone in one go.

Bout akutagawa and atsushi were holding hand as they walked into the agency building, no one noticed it at first until kyouka got up and went to say hello to atsushi, she was the first one to notice. "Oh..you guys are holding hand." Kyouka said, atsushi just nodded as he turned a bit red, everyone immediately looked at them, they were now curious and they had got their attention. "Oh~? Are you guys together?" Dazai asked, both atsushi and akutagawa looked at each other and then they nodded.

"Yup..we're together." Akutagawa said, everyone looked shocked, dazai just fell out of his chair, chuuya was shocked, he little brother was growing up. "Oh..my little brother is growing up.." Chuuya said out loud, everyone immediately looked at chuuya, and then chuuya finally realizes he just reveals that him and atsushi were brothers. "Oops..sorry.." Chuuya said, atsushi just sighed, they were going to find out one way or another so he didn't mind that everyone knew.

"Atsushi!! You're growing up so fast!" Chuuya said as he hugs atsushi, atsushi just giggled as he hug back. "I remember when you are so small.." Chuuya said, chuuya was now getting a bit emotional, he basically raised atsushi, he has a right to feel emotional. "Brother?" Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded. "I was worried about chuuya reaction to us being together. We grew up in the same lab..we were experiments." Atsushi explained, chuuya was just holding onto atsushi, chuuya was honored about to cry, everyone else was just surprised, they didn't mind atsushi and akutagawa being together but it surprised them that chuuya and atsushi were brothers.

"I don't want you to grow up.." Chuuya said, atsushi just sighed, while dazai smirked. "Don't worry brother, I'll always be your little brother." Atsushi softly said, chuuya just nodded as he glare at akutagawa. "If you hurt my little brother, I'll will murder you." Chuuya said, akutagawa just nodded, he wouldn't hurt atsushi but chuuya had to make sure. " we're fine with the relationship as long as you're happy." Yosano said, everyone nodded in agreement, atsushi was happily to hear that, akutagawa just smiled, it was a small smile but it was a smile.

Their day went on as usual but both atsushi and chuuya did get a few questions about them being brother because no one knew about it. Atsushi and akutagawa were happy and that all that matters.

(😭i try)

(I hope i didn't forget a request)