react//atsushi angst//

*request*

-fluff and angst

(The agency and port mafia react to atsushi past)

Warning: abuse, self harm.

(Chuuya x atsushi)

(I think I'm seeing this at this point so I might have read the request wrong)

Short(726)
Not canon reaction.
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was all so sudden for everyone, the port mafia and agency were suddenly in a different room, there was chairs and a TV but atsushi was in the room though, he was in the corner and he dare to say anything so no one noticed him. "Huh!? Where are we!?" Tachihara said as he looked around, he didn't notice atsushi, everyone else was wondering the same thing, they had no idea what was happening until a note appeared telling them, why they're there. "So.. we're reacting to atsushi past?" Dazai said, everyone was just confused on why, chuuya was worried though.

He was atsushi boyfriend, atsushi never talked about his past so chuuya knew it was bad so he was worried about what he going to find out. The other were now curious about why they were going to reacting to atsushi past so they didn't mind finding out. It started simply as showing atsushi getting yelling at but soon it turned more serious by the minute. They didn't know anything about atsushi past so they didn't expect to see atsushi get beaten, it was horrifying but that was just the beginning there was way more for them to find out. "Number!? What!?" Kunikida yelled, atsushi was called by a number because the orphanage didn't know his name and they didn't make him a name so they called him a number like some animal.

"What the fuck.." Kouyou said, no one notice atsushi, he was still in the corner and he was looking down, he was trying to best not to cry. The other were just horrified but it just kept on going. Kyouka actually started to cry because it was so much, it wasn't the end though. Everyone was so shocked by the punishment, there was a nail in little atsushi foot, they are the screams and cries, it just broke them apart. "Oh my god.." Chuuya said, some agency members were crying, it was getting worse by the second. They could hear the cries, begging and screaming that just made it a lot worse for them. The port mafia member were just horrified they were trying their best to keep their composure but it was quite hard.

"What!? Fucking electrocution!?" Akutagawa yelled, atsushi was being electrocuted and shibusawa was just smiling. Everyone was just frozen now, no one could speak but only watch as atsushi transforms into a tiger and kills shibusawa. They were happy to see shibusawa die but atsushi was of course punished for that so he was starved for a month. "What..oh my god.." Higuchi said, atsushi was weak, he just laid on the ground, he was locked in a cage and the headmaster was just yelling at him again.

The agency and port mafia were starting to not get shocked by this, it was almost like a pattern but this next part fully shocked them. Atsushi was self harming, no one expected it and they were shocked, they saw the cut all over atsushi body and they watch as the cut slowly heal and atsushi just keep cutting and cutting, his whole body was probably covered by this point, no one expected this and they didn't know what to do now and suddenly they were in the agency building and atsushi just say nothing. The agency and port mafia were horrible and chuuya just run to hug his boyfriend.

"I'm here..I'm so sorry atsushi..you didn't deserve this.." Chuuya softly whisper in atsushi ear, atsushi just broke down crying in his boyfriend arm, while everyone just stand there in shock and horrified, they didn't know what to say at all, even the port mafia was to stunned to speak. Chuuya just hold onto atsushi for dear life, while atsushi sob into chuuya chest, after a while atsushi finally calm down and was taking home.

The agency would talk to atsushi but for now atsushi need a break and rest so they let him be and chuuya didn't leave his side.

(I honestly gave up halfway writing this so sorry it's short and bad)