Beach day//atsushi & eveyone?//

*request*

-fluff

Warning:

(The agency and port mafia go to the beach and have fun but at the end, they start to tell scary stories at night)

(Also it shin soukoku🤭)

Short(929
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Today the agency and port mafia decided to have a beach day, they were working together so it was going to be a bonding moment between everyone. Everyone was excited to go to the beach because they would get a break from work and it was a private beach as well so no one was going to disturb them so it will only be the port mafia and agency. Atsushi wasn't innocent, he just act innocent but he not and he love to mess or tease people especially his boyfriend. No one knows they were dating but they did find out.

"Atsushi..don't you dare slap my ass in front of everyone." Akutagawa said as he glare at his boyfriend, atsushi just looked away, everyone was basically putting on bikinis or swim shorts or they were putting on sunscreen because no one wanted sunburn so no one was paying attention to atsushi or akutagawa. Atsushi decided if he couldn't slap his boyfriend ass, he was going to kick his boyfriend ass into the water so that what he did. "What the fuck!" Akutagawa said as he stare into atsushi soul, atsushi just smiled. "What? I didn't slap your ass!" Atsushi said, everyone was staring at them in shock as akutagawa basically grab atsushi leg and he throws atsushi into the fucking water.

"Fuck! Kyouka!! Save me!" Atsushi said, akutagawa was basically holding atsushi in the water, everyone was just shocked, they couldn't speak and kyouka just pull out her knife and glare at akutagawa so akutagawa let go of atsushi. "When!?" Dazai asked as he stand up, atsushi just laughed. "For a while now." Atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded in agreement as he still glare at his boyfriend. "Holy shit.." Chuuya said, it was shocking to find out but soon everyone was staring at dazai as chuuya basically throw dazai in the water like a ball. Dazai was just whining, his bandages were surprisingly not wet at all but they are specially made so they can't really get wet. Everyone was just laughing, it was pretty funny. Soon everyone was in the water having fun, except for mori and fukuzawa, they weren't in the water yet.

"Atsushi!" dazai said as he try to find behind atsushi but atsushi just move away. Atsushi was laughing like a crazy person, he was having so much fun. Atsushi actually never went to the beach before so this is his first time and he loving it. Suddenly mori was fucking throw into the water as well, everyone was laughing and mori was glaring at fukuzawa. Yosano did take a picture as well, it was so funny, she sent it to everyone. "Atsushi, could you make a sandcastle with me?" Kyouka softly asked, immediately atsushi lit up, he immediately nodded. Atsushi never made a sandcastle before so this was really exciting for atsushi. Kyouka just smiled and then they work on the sandcastle.

Dazai was going to try and destroy the sandcastle but atsushi just stare into dazai soul and then dazai decided to not mess with a tiger. Atsushi was giggling and smiling the whole time as he make a sandcastle with his sister and kyouka was happy. Kenji did actually join them a bit later on because he was tired of playing in the water and they made a sandcastle and it was pretty big. "Yay.." Kyouka said with a smile, kenji was just giggled and atsushi was so proud of himself, kyouka and kenji. soon it was time for lunch and of course they had a private chef make everything because the port mafia boss pay for that so everyone did join a delicious lunch.

Everyone was just having a bunch of fun until it was starting to get night time but they didn't really want to leave so they decided to stay and tell scary stories because why not. Everyone took turns telling scary stories and some are scary but some were not but everyone was laughing so that's all they're really matters soon it was atsushi turned.

(I ain't make up a story, my brain can't do that so you're just going to use your imagination)

Atsushi knew a few scared stories, he used to read some at the orphanage, he didn't mind that, they were scary, they were pretty interesting. Atsushi didn't mind telling them as well so he started to tell the story and he loved this one cuz it was about a tall, white man with no face. Everyone was shocked because atsushi was so fucking calm telling it but the story was scary and interesting so that's all, that really matters.

(🤨if you know, you know)

"Wow..can't believe, they had books like thar in the orphanage." Kunikida said, atsushi just giggled, akutagawa just sighed, he already hear that story before so it didn't scare him but it did scare some of the others. "Welp, I don't want to sleep tonight." Higuchi whisper, tachihara just nod in agreement. "I think, that was the best scary story." Gin said, everyone could agree with her, It was the best story, atsushi was happy to hear that. soon everyone did go home and atsushi and akutagawa cuddled all night and now they're probably scared of atsushi.

(😭 I rushed to write this so it's bad I'm sorry!!)