anything//atsushi & mori//

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi was chosen to transferred to the port mafia and mori spoil atsushi.

Warning:

Short(1005)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was a interesting person, and mori wanted atsushi so when he made a deal with Fukuzawa, about saving the agency but in exchange mori get one of agency members of his choice, mori already knew who he wanted and that was atsushi. "I already decided who I wanted." Mori said with a smile and fukuzawa just say nothing, he was upset about this but there was nothing, he could do now. "I want atsushi." Mori suddenly said and everyone was shocked, even dazai looked shocked and horrified. "What!?" Kyouka yelled and mori just say nothing, atsushi couldn't believe it.

He didn't expect to be chosen, he didn't understand why the port mafia boss wanted him. "Me..?" Atsushi said and mori just nodded as he hold out his hand for atsushi to take and atsushi just looked at the other before slowly taking mori hand. "Fuck.." Dazai whisper as mori and atsushi walk out of the agency building, no one could stopped them, everyone was in shock and they were worried for their friend. "Damm..it.." Yosano said, fukuzawa just stand there looking down at the ground. They hoped that atsushi will be okays.

Atsushi eternally didn't expect this though, mori didn't want atsushi to be a member, it was more like mori wanted atsushi, he wanted to love and spoil atsushi, just like he does to elise. 'Holy shit..what the fuck.' Atsushi thoughts to himself, atsushi wasn't really complaining though, he was just shocked. "First, we should get you some new clothes!" Mori said with a smile and atsushi say nothing but nodded, so they went shopping for some new clothes, atsushi literally got anything he wanted. Mori was rich so spending money isn't a problem because he has a lot of money so it doesn't matter.

"Are you hungry darling?" Mori softly asked, atsushi basically ignored the fact that mori called him darling because he was hungry. "Yes..I am." Atsushi said, mori just nodded, he knew that tea on rice was atsushi favorite so they went to a place that sells tea on rice and atsushi could get many bowls as he wanted. Mori was smiling the whole time as atsushi eat a bowls of tea on rice. "That was delicious." Atsushi softly said with a small smile and mori just chuckles.

This soon became normal for atsushi, mori didn't want anything in return, he just wanted to love and spoil atsushi. The port mafia member didn't say anything about it, atsushi got to try many things because of this too, atsushi got to play video games, draw, atsushi could basically do anything he wanted. The agency did wonders about atsushi thoughts and soon they were going to find out about it. The agency has a meeting with the port mafia to discuss a few things and the meeting was held at the port mafia base. "I wondered how atshshi is doing..." Kyouka suddenly said, the whole agency wonder about that.

"You finally made it." Chuuya said, as the agency members walked into the meeting room and they saw atsushi. "Rintaro! The agency is here!" Atsushi yelled, and then atsushi focuses back to the game, he was playing. The agency looked shocked to see atsushi, atsushi was sitting in a chair playing a game and basically ignoring them. "Ah, hello fukuzawa." Mori said as he ruffles atsushi hair and atsushi does nothing. "Atsushi..you know it rude to ignore guest, and besides I'm sure the agency has been wondering how you been." Mori softly said and atsushi just slowly looked at mori and then he pauses the game. "Hello." Atsushi softly said to the agency and the agency members didn't know what to say.

"I have so many questions." Dazai said and mori just chuckles as he sit down, and slowly the agency sit down as well. "we can answer any questions you have later but for now, we should start the meeting." Mori said and fukuzawa just nodded in agreement and then the meeting started. Atsushi found the meeting boring, and he didn't listen to it, he just started to think about random things. 'I haven't seen the agency in a while now.' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he looks at dazai and dazai was just staring at atsushi. Atsushi found that a bit creepy but didn't say anything. Soon the meeting was over and the agency immediately asked questions.

"Did you do anything to atsushi?!" Yosano asked, mori shakes his head, he haven't touched atsushi inappropriately at all, which surprised everyone, even the port mafia member were shocked to hear that. "It true, rintaro haven't done anything to me." Atsushi said, the agency was shocked to hear that but now they were curious. "Rintaro basically spoiled me.." Atsushi said, and mori just smiled, the agency didn't know what to say to that because they didn't expect that but their questions were answered and they had no more questions left so they had to leave.

"Well..how are you feeling atsushi?" Mori softly asked and atsushi just stare at the door for a minute. "I'm okay.." Atsushi softly said and mori just frowned, atsushi was somewhat lying. "I do miss them.. especially kyouka." Atsushi finally said and mori just sighed as he played with atsushi hair, atsushi sometimes does miss the agency members. "It normal to miss people, Darling.." Mori softly said and atsushi just nodded as he yawned. "Anyways, I'm taking a cat nap." Atsushi suddenly said and mori just laughed as atsushi lay on the couch and mori goes to do his work.

Atsushi didn't expect this to be his life but it not that bad, atsushi is alive and happy so that all that matters.

(Why did i make this?💀)

(I think my obsessed with atsushi and mori being friend or something is getting out of hand😭)