smoking//chuuya x atsushi//

-fluff and bit of angst

-au-atsushi smoke cigarettes.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

At first, atsushi didn't smoke at all, and at the time he certainly wasn't dating a port mafia executive but now he is dating a port mafia executive and he does smoke. Atsushi started to smoke because of stress, he wanted some type of relief so he started to smoke and that's how he met chuuya. Chuuya mostly drink but sometimes he does smoke. "Wow..the wear-tiger actually smoke?" Chuuya said with a smirked as he walked towards atsushi and atsushi just say nothing. "Does shitty dazai know?" Chuuya asked and atsushi shakes his head as a no. "He knows nothing and I like to keep it that way. Once dazai find out, everyone will find out." Atsushi said, chuuya just nodded, he didn't plan on telling dazai, because chuuya doesn't want to talk with dazai.

"not going to lie..but you do look hot when smoking." Chuuya said, atsushi immediately turn a bit red from embarrassment, atsushi wasn't used to compliment. "So..what brings you here chuuya?" Atsushi asked with a smirked and chuuya just chuckled. "I sometimes smoke." Chuuya simple says as he pulls out a cigarette and atsushi just nodded. It was now really silent but it wasn't awkward silence so it was alright. "Never thought, I would see a port mafia member,  especially a executive." Atsushi suddenly said and chuuya just laughed, chuuya didn't expect to ruin into a agency member but maybe it was fate for them to meet.

"Didn't except to see a agency member either." Chuuya said and atsushi just chuckled, chuuya was just smiling. "Aren't you meant to be innocent? I mean that what dazai say." Chuuya asked and atsushi just sighed, everyone in the agency thought, atsushi was innocent but he not. "No..I'm not some innocent boy, but they all think that." Atsushi explained, suddenly chuuya smirked and he grab atsushi shirt and kisses him on the lips, which surprise atsushi. "Well..if your not innocent, even I'm sure..you wouldn't mind going on a date with me~?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just chuckled and laughed at the same time, because he didn't expect this at all.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Atsushi asked and chuuya just nodded, Chuuya wasn't good at asking people out but he made it obvious so that's how atsushi knows. "So..is it a yes?" Chuuya asked as atsushi smirked and then suddenly atsushi kisses chuuya this time. "Yes, I'll go on a date with you." Atsushi said with a smile and chuuya also smiled back. They exchange numbers and soon they went their separate ways but they did have a date planned and it went really well.

Atsushi and chuuya soon started to date but of course it was kept a secret for many reasons but they were good at hiding it so they didn't have to worry about anything. Atsushi would usually visit chuuya place because it was easier and sometimes, Atsushi would stay the night. "Darling, your so hot..when smoking.." Chuuya said again as he hugged atsushi from behind and atsushi just laughed. "You already say that, when he technically first met." Atsushi softly said and chuuya just hummed as he started to kisses atsushi neck, chuuya and atsushi were both clingy people so it didn't bother atsushi that chuuya was basically clinging onto him.

"I heard about the party that happening." Atsushi suddenly said and chuuya just nod in agreement, the agency and port mafia were working together and they successfully did what they had to do so they were going to celebrate, which is why a party is happening. Atsushi didn't mind the party but he didn't want to deal with dazai shit again but he has too. "I don't want to deal with dazai, he been trying to get me with someone.." Atsushi said as he sighed and he puts out the cigarette and both chuuya and atsushi went to bedroom to sleep. "Good night.." Atsushi softly said as he hold onto chuuya and chuuya is also holding onto atsushi as they slowly fall asleep together.

In the morning, atsushi got ready for work and no one question him but kyouka started to wonder why atsushi wasn't home, both kyouka and atsushi live together so she obviously noticed atsushi being gone but she never asked. Everything went normal as usual and soon it was already time for the party and honestly atsushi was done with dazai. Atsushi is definitely not a drinker though and technically he's still underage so he would get in trouble but chuuya has a pack of cigarettes on him so he gave him to his boyfriend.

"Here." Chuuya said as he give atsushi the pack of cigarettes, and atsushi take it and act like no one is watching them. "Thank." Atsushi softly said with a smile and chuuya just smirked as slowly everyone looks at atsushi in shock. "Atsushi..you smoke!?" Dazai said and atsushi just nod as he lit the cigarette and everyone is just shocked because they thoughts atsushi was innocent but he not. "And chuuya!? You know my students!?" Dazai asked and everyone was wondering about that too. "Your? he mine now!" Chuuya said as he kisses atsushi in front of everyone and everyone was flabbergasted. Dazai was so shocked that he actually fall to the ground and atsushi was giggling.

"Oh..make sense now, you staying with chuuya.." Kyouka said, and atsushi just nodded, no one pay attention to what kyouka say and they were just staring at atsushi for quite a while until they got over their shock. Atsushi didn't feel like answering questions so he ignored mostly everyone, specially the agency because technically smoking is bad for your health so they were worried.

After a while, chuuya and atsushi actually left because they got so many questions about their relationship and atsushi smoking. They didn't mind leaving because they were tired anyway so they went to bed. "Im not going to work today.." Atsushi said to chuuya and chuuya just nodded as he kisses atsushi on the lips again. Atsushi still didn't feel like answering questions so he just texted the president that he was taking a few days off and fukuzawa didn't mind it. Chuuya didn't mind being asked questions because the port mafia isn't that nosy and they didn't really care for the smoking.

when atsushi did go to work, he got asked many questions and he was also forced to get a health check but he was perfectly fine because of his ability, he ability heal him so they no damages so he's still allowed to smoke and he still dating chuuya because no one can stop love.

(Im obsessed with the idea of atsushi smoking.)