tiger//Atsushi & fukuzawa//

-fluff

-au-atsushi is able to turn into a baby tiger.

Warning:

Short(792)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi ability is a bit weird and ever since the accepted his ability, strange things may happen and one of them is him turning into a baby tiger, Atsushi isn't sure on how the fuck it possible but it can. No one in the agency know about this because he hasn't told them yet because he doesn't know how to. Atsushi decide to reveal it to the president one day because of something fukuzawa say. "I wanted to pet a baby tiger." Fukuzawa suddenly said as he drinks his tea and atsushi isn't that surprising because everyone knows that fukuzawa love cat and tigers are technically cats, just big cats.

"I can turned into a baby tiger." Atsushi said, fukuzawa looks shocked to hear that but a bit confused as well. "Really?" Fukuzawa asked, he didn't believe it. "..ever since I accepted my ability, I've grown to have tiger instincts but for some reason, I can turn into a baby tiger." Atsushi explained, fukuzawa was just staring at atsushi in shock, he really didn't believe it. "Do you still want pet a baby tiger?" Atsushi softly asked and Fukuzawa immediately nodded and suddenly atsushi was a baby tiger. "Oh my god..so adorable." Fukuzawa said as he grabbed atsushi and atsushi just chuffed.

Fukuzawa eyes were definitely sparkling as he starts to pet atsushi in his baby tiger form. "Can you stay like this for the whole days?" Fukuzawa asked as he turn a bit red from embarrassment, atsushi just nodded, he didn't mind being in his form. 'At least I don't have to do my work or dazai.' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he lay on Fukuzawa lap and fukazawa is just smiling. "we have to get back to the agency, do you mind, if the other see you?" Fukuzawa asked, atsushi can't really say words yet in his baby tiger form and most likely will never say a word in that form so he just meowed, which was adorable.

Lucky enough they weren't far from agency so no one really questioned when they saw baby tiger in fukuzawa arm but the agency questioned it. "Is that..a baby tiger!?" Kenji said as he walked towards Fukuzawa and everyone stare at Fukuzawa in shock because he was holding a baby tiger. "It atsushi." Fukuzawa simply says as he pet baby tiger atsushi and the other were confused because it made no sense. "Atsushi is able to turn into a baby tiger, I'm not sure how and I don't really care." Fukuzawa explained as baby tiger atsushi chuffed again and basically snuggles into fukuzawa chest.

"..Atsushi? Can I pet you?" Kyouka softly asked and immediately baby tiger atsushi nod as he try to move closer to kyouka and kyouka just smile as she pet atsushi. "Anyways, I'm keeping atsushi." Fukuzawa said as he walked into his office and dazai looked horrified because the president just took his student. Atsushi was just chuffed multiple times, and Fukuzawa was holding and petting baby tiger atsushi. Kunikida couldn't do anything so dazai was forced to do his own work and a bit of atsushi because fukuzawa didn't let go of atsushi.

"your jealous, aren't you?" Yosano asked ranpo, fukuzawa was playing with baby tiger atsushi and atsushi was actually having fun. "I wanted to pet baby tiger atsushi..and cuddle him." Ranpo said as he looked away, everyone wanted to pet atsushi but couldn't because of Fukuzawa. Atsushi didn't mind, if Fukuzawa treat him like a cat, he was getting attention and that's all that matters to him now. Atsushi was just chuffed and was roaring but it was adorable. Fukuzawa was probably having the most fun of his lifetime, baby tiger atsushi was so adorable and cute, he wanted just wanted atsushi as his pet now but sadly he couldn't.

"Atsushi..it time to go home." Kyouka softly said and suddenly baby tiger atsushi jumped into fukuzawa lap and he basically refuses to move at all. Atsushi was hissing at kyouka as she slowly get closer and everyone is just watching. "Wow..Atsushi never act like this before.." Kyouka said as she finally grabbed baby tiger atsushi and atsushi is just growling but not attacking kyouka because he would never hurt her. "Well..atsushi did say something about tiger instincts.." Fukuzawa said, kyouka just nodded as she carried baby tiger atsushi out of the building.

Atsushi did finally turn back after a while and atsushi does remember everything but he not embarrassed about it, to be honest and now it normal for the agency to see atsushi in baby tiger form.

(So short😭)