fun//chuuya & atsushi & fyodor//

*request*

-fluff

-au-league of rats(a YouTube series from Noah)

Warning:

(Fyodor, chuuya and atsushi mess with everyone!)

(Idk what im doing)

Short (544)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi love to mess with people, he may have brung chuuya and fyodor into it as well. It just so funny to troll with everyone, even the port mafia and agency, no one can escape. "Daddy!" Atsushi yelled, shibusawa looked so confused because atsushi was screaming daddy and suddenly chuuya answered atsushi. "Yes honey?" Chuuya said in sweet voice, shibusawa looked more confused now. "Did..you just call chuuya daddy?" Shibusawa asked, both chuuya and atsushi looked at each other and then they shook their heads as a no, shibusawa just looked concerned. "I didn't called chuuya daddy." Atsushi said, chuuya just nodded.

"Yes..you did." Shibusawa said, atsushi just looked like a innocent little child. "I didn't, shibusawa..maybe you should go get checked out." Atsushi said with a sweet smile, chuuya just nodded in agreement, they were basically gaslighting shibusawa and it was working. "Maybe..go rest." Chuuya said, shibusawa just nodded as he walked away,  shibusawa thought he was going crazy but he wasn't, suddenly atsushi and chuuya were laughing there ass off. That wasn't the end though, it was just getting started.

Fyodor and dazai would sometimes play chess and one day atsushi decide to interrupt it. "your father abandoned you." Atsushi said into dazai ear, dazai just looked surprised, while fyodor was chuckling. Atsushi was just smiling as he pat dazai head. "Atsushi..what the fuck?" Dazai said, atsushi just walked away, atsushi was bored. Fyodor just doesn't say anything, and they go back to playing chest. Dazai now started to get letters and all it said was, is that your father abandoned you, it was annoying dazai now but atsushi didn't stop.

Atsushi would also randomly send a bunch of rats to the port mafia for fun as well, It was funny to hear the members screaming because of rats. "Wow..mori scream like a girl.." Fyodor said, both chuuya and atsushi chuckles, mori screams like a little bitch. "I wonder..what he scream in bed.." Atsushi suddenly said, chuuya just slap atsushi, which make atsushi whine. "What!? You can't tell me, you're not curious about that! He scream like a girl!" Atsushi said, chuuya just shakes his head, while fyodor chuckles. it was funny though because mori is meant to be strong and tough but he was screaming a lot, the other members were also yelling too but mori screaming was the funniest, out of the all of them.

Atsushi sadly didn't give the agency rats but they did get a bunch of cats so kunikida was yelling, while fukuzawa try to hold all the cats, he really does love cats. It was a success because they got kunikida to yell and dazai hates cats so he was scared, which was funny. Atsushi, fyodor and chuuya were just having fun watching this go down.

They basically mess with everyone, it would be a miracle that you didn't get to mess with and only a few people didn't get messed with so most everyone was jealous because of that. Atsushi, fyodor and chuuya has fun though so that all that really matters in the end.

(😭i didn't know what to do sorry!!)