Secret//atsushi x chuuya x akutagawa//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi, akutagawa and chuuya are married but it a secret.

Warning:

Short(942)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

First atsushi has a crush on akutagawa but then he also develop feelings for chuuya, this was a possibility because they do work with each other so sometimes feelings can develop but still atsushi couldn't believe it. He fell in love with two port mafia members, atsushi was lucky though because the two port mafia members also like him back so they obviously got together. Everything was going perfectly for them, they were like the perfect couple so one day chuuya and akutagawa decided to propose. "Yes!" Atsushi said as he hugged chuuya, both akutagawa and chuuya chuckled as atsushi kisses both of them multiple times. "I love you both so much!" Atsushi said as tears start to fall down his eyes, he was so happy. Both akutagawa and chuuya just smiled as they kisses atsushi, they were also happy as well.

Even though they only been dating for a year, but they were ready to get married so they got married but they didn't really have a wedding because it was a secret. No one knew about the relationship even the president and port mafia boss knew nothing about the relationship. They just got married at the courthouse, had a fancy dinner, and spicy night. atsushi didn't mind not having a actual wedding, it didn't bother him and akutagawa and chuuya didn't care so it work out for them. They never plan I'm telling the others, it wasn't really important for them to know about their relationship so it was never mentioned.

But you can never keep a secret forever but this time, it was kind of their fault on how the other found out. Atsushi was sick, it was best for atsushi to stay home, he needed just some rest and water so he didn't go to work at all. The port mafia and agency were having a meeting though, so the agency was at the port mafia base around lunch time and chuuya and akutagawa forget their lunch at home so they texted atsushi. "So..should we just lunch here..?" Dazai asked, kunikida just slap dazai, which made dazai whine. "Be professional!" Kunikida yelled, everyone was getting hungry, it was around lunch time.

Chuuya and akutagawa were just waiting for a husbands drop off their lunch, that they forgot a home. No one was expecting to see atsushi because he was sick but here, he was at the Port Mafia base with chuuya and akutagawa lunch. "Atsushi?" Kyouka said, atsushi was wearing a mask because he was sick, he didn't want the other to get sick, atsushi also looked very tired. Everyone looked confused as atsushi walked towards chuuya. "Here." Atsushi said as he give chuuya and akutagawa their lunches. "Thank." Chuuya softly said as he kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just smiles but they couldn't see it sadly.

"You look a little pale..are you sure your resting?" Akutagawa said as he hold atsushi face, atsushi just nodded. "What..the fuck?" Tachihara said, everyone was shocked, they couldn't believe it. "Am I..seeing things?" Higuchi asked, no one has ever seen akutagawa care about someone especially a agency member. "Holy shit..I didn't know, it could be nice." Gin said, even gin was shocked, she didn't think her brother could be nice. "Did you just called akutagawa a it?" Tachihara asked, gin just nodded. "Explained..?" Tanizaki slowly asked, everyone wanted a explanation. "Me, ryunosuke and atsushi are married." Chuuya simply says, everyone was flabbergasted, they couldn't believe it.

"Married!? You got married and didn't tell me?! I'm your sister!!" Gin said, akutagawa just doesn't say anything and atsushi is giggling. "What..huh!?" Dazai said, he couldn't believe it, his student was dating chuuya, dazai honestly expected atsushi to date akutagawa but he didn't expect chuuya. "Wow..wasn't expecting that." Mori said, fukuzawa just nodded in agreement, no one expected it. "Anyways atsushi, go home and rest." Akutagawa said as he kisses atsushi forehead, atsushi just nodded. "I love you." Atsushi softly said, "we love you too." Both chuuya and akutagawa say as atsushi waves goodbye and then he left. "Wow..atsushi is lucky.." Yosano whispered, ranpo just nodded in agreement, atsushi was definitely a lucky tiger, being married to to port mafia members.

"we've been married for quite a while." Akutagawa said, chuuya just nodded in agreement. "Do you treat atsushi well?" Kyouka asked, she was very overprotective of atsushi, she considers atsushi to be her brother and savior so she wants atsushi to be happy and safe. "Yes, we treat atsushi well." Chuuya said, akutagawa just nodded in agreement, kyouka was happy to hear that. "Then..I don't care, but if you hurt atsushi..I will come after you." Kyouka said, both chuuya and akutagawa nod, they knew kyouka wasn't lying about that. "I'm glad atsushi is happy." Fukuzawa said, atsushi was happy and that all that really matters in the end, no one can stop love.

"Well..it is lunch time so everyone enjoy your lunch!" Mori finally said, and everyone did enjoy their lunch but they did ask many questions because they're nosy people but chuuya, akutagawa and atsushi like to keep many things private so both akutagawa and chuuya didn't answer much. Their days went on as normal and after getting home, they make sure to take care of atsushi.

All three of them were happy and that's all that really matters.

(😭I rushed to write this, so it might be bad and sorry I tried making it long!!)

(SIGMA IS ALIVE!!)