comfort//atsushi angst//

*request*

-fluff and angst

(The agency, port mafia get teleported into a room and react to atsushi past.)

Warning: abuse.

(Also it akutagawa x chuuya x atsushi)

Short(748)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was all so sudden for everyone, the port mafia and atsushi were suddenly in a different room, there was chairs and a TV but atsushi wasn't in the room because it was about him. "Huh!? Where are we!?" Higuchi said as she looked around, everyone else was wondering the same thing, they had no idea what was happening until a note appeared telling them, why they're there. "So.. we're reacting to atsushi past?" Dazai said, everyone was just confused on why but both akutagawa and chuuya were worried.

They knew nothing about their boyfriends past but they knew, it was bad because atsushi always got nightmares but atsushi never talk about it, which obviously made akutagawa and chuuya worry more but they respect their boyfriend so they didn't ask or anything. The other were a bit curious so everyone went quiet, when the TV was suddenly turned on. No one was expecting it, they could hear the cries of little atsushi, they were horrified.

"Oh god.." Yosano said, little atsushi was literally getting beaten, everyone was shocked, little atsushi was literally begging for it to stop but it never did until little atsushi pass out but it wasn't over yet. "I'm burning down a fucking orphanage!" Chuuya said, no one knew about them dating but they were going to find out today. "Huh..why do you care chuuya?" Dazai asked, chuuya just glare at dazai. "Of course I care! I'm his boyfriend!" Chuuya said, everyone was shocked to hear that. "I'm also dating atsushi...it's a polyamorous relationship" akutagawa explained, everyone was more shocked to hear that but they didn't focus on that.

They mainly focused on the screen, everyone was horrified, the punishment were severe. "A nail!? A fucking nail!?" Kunikida yelled, no one couldn't believe it, they never thought atsushi has a traumatic past but here they are reacting to it and they felt so sorry for atsushi. "Oh god." Tachihara said, even the port mafia was shocked, these punishment were severe and a lot different than usual punishments, no one deserves it. It just keeps on going and soon it was showing shibusawa and atsushi.

"Oh my fucking god!" Tanizaki said, atsushi was literally getting electrocuted they could hear his screams and they saw shibusawa smiling, the agency was not happy about this and the port mafia actually felt bad for atsushi. "Huh..look like atsushi killed shibusawa." Dazai said, atsushi wasn't going to get in trouble for killing someone because there's no evidence of it and the agency was to glad about shibusawa dying. "Yay" kyouka softly said, she was happy about seeing shibusawa dying and soon the reaction was over.

And everyone was teleported to the agency, which confused the port mafia but they didn't mind. Atsushi was so confused, everyone was suddenly gone, he didn't know, where everyone was, so he was freaking out and confused. "Atsushi." Chuuya said, atsushi just sigh a relief and he went to hug chuuya and akutagawa. "Where did you guys go!?" Atsushi asked, the agency and port mafia didn't know what to say. "we reacted to your past, we saw everything." Akutagawa said, atsushi looked shocked, he couldn't believe it, everyone now knew about his past.

"No.." Atsushi said as he back away from everyone, chuuya just hug atsushi as atsushi it starts to tear up. "It okays atsushi.." Chuuya softly said, atsushi was basically a sobbing mess, the other were just around him, trying their best to comfort him and telling him, it's okay. "Sorry.." Atsushi whispered as he wipe his tears away, akutagawa was just rubbing atsushi back. "Don't apologize." Akutagawa said, everyone just nodded in agreement, atsushi didn't have to apologize for anything, he honestly had a right to cry.

"Atsushi..take a few day off." Fukuzawa said, atsushi wants to argue but his boyfriend didn't let him. After a while, atsushi was taking home. Atsushi, chuuya and akutagawa mostly cuddling because atsushi wanted to cuddle. "I love you guys so much.." Atsushi said, as chuuya and akutagawa kisses him, both chuuya and akutagawa smiled.

The port mafia member did actually send some things to atsushi, they wanted atsushi to be happy and atsushi was happy so that all that really matters.

(😭it so bad, sorry)