devil//atsushi & ??//

-fluff and angst.

-au-bsd x chainsaw man, atsushi as power.

Warning: mention of cannibal.

(I actually never really watch chainsaw man but I know a few things about it so there will be mistakes)

(Also atsushi is a man in this, sorry if the requester didn't want this)

(This is so bad)

Short(956)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Many people believe that devil don't exist and they're just a made-up tales but in reality they do exist. Atsushi was born human, but his parents didn't wanted him so he was put in an orphanage but he was seen as a monster so he was locked up. Atsushi was all alone and has no freedom until he was kick out for being a cannibal. "I hope you die." The headmaster of the orphanage said as he throws atsushi outside, and then the headmaster shut the door, leaving atsushi outside in the cold night.

Atsushi has no where to go now and had no money so he basically roam the streets for a while hoping to find something to eat or anything. Atsushi was soon turned into a blood devil, atsushi didn't even know what devil were so it was surprising, atsushi was now living in abandoned houses until he got a job to be a devil hunter but atsushi didn't really have a choice, it was either to become a devil hunter or to be killed and atsushi didn't want to be killed so atsushi became a devil hunter.

The agency and port mafia usually never work with other organizations but they had new choice on but they had no choice on this one and they needed a devil hunter to help them so they decided to have a meeting with the devil hunter boss and soon they came to agreement. "So..devil really do exist?" Kenji asked and both mori and fukuzawa nodded at the same time, the devil hunter usually try to cover up that devil's actually exist so that's why people don't believe in it because they never seen it. "Yo!" Atsushi said as he walked into the room and everyone is just staring at atsushi.

"Oh? You have horns, you must be s devil!" Dazai said as he walked around atsushi and atsushi just give dazai a weird look. "You must be the one of the devil hunter." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just nodded, the other say nothing. "Usually, the other would be helping but they're busy so it's just me." Atsushi said and both mori and fukuzawa were fine with that, dazai was still walking around atsushi and suddenly dazai try to touch atsushi horn. "Don't touch them!" Atsushi said as he slap dazai hand away and everyone just say nothing but chuuya just chuckles a bit. "Anyways, it nice to meet you." Fukuzawa said and the other nod in agreement.

"Atsushi, is my name." Atsushi said and fukuzawa just nodded and soon everyone introduced themselves. "Lot of name..I probably won't remember them all." Atsushi said to himself, the other just looked at fukuzawa and mori and soon both bosses explain why they need a devil hunter. "What?! So I'm going to be work with him!?" Akutagawa said and mori just nodded with a smile and atsushi just looked away. "Someone is a bit cranky today.." Atsushi whisper, dazai was right next to atsushi so dazai heard what atsushi say and immediately dazai was laughing, while atsushi doesn't try to laugh. "What so funny?" Chuuya asked, the other were wondering the same thing. "Oh, it nothing." Dazai said and atsushi nodded in agreement, akutagawa was just glaring at atsushi the whole time, while the other say nothing again.

"Anyways, please don't try to kill each other." Fukuzawa said to both atsushi and akutagawa and akutagawa just looked away, while atsushi smirked. Akutagawa didn't want to work with anyone but he has no choice and atsushi just didn't give a fuck. "Don't fuck this up." Akutagawa said to atsushi as he walked away and atsushi just say nothing as he followed akutagawa. 'He more then grumpy, he double grumpy.' Atsushi thoughts to himself, working with akutagawa was hard and atsushi was not surprised about it but atsushi just wanted to get this mission over with.

"So..you can fight." Akutagawa said and atsushi just looked tired, but atsushi say nothing. Soon the mission was finally over and as payment atsushi get a bunch of food because atsushi doesn't really care for money. "What do you want?" Atsushi asked, dazai was right next to atsushi as atsushi eat the his food and dazai just smiled. "Nothing." Dazai said and atsushi just glare at dazai, atsushi honestly thought the agency and port mafia member were weird people especially mori because he a pedophile. 'Bunch of weird people with ability..' Atsushi thoughts to himself, atsushi didn't mind them being weird thoughts because as long as atsushi is fed, that all that matters to atsushi. "So..are your horn sensitive?" Dazai asked and atsushi just gave dazai a another weird look, dazai was really curious about atsushi horns.

But soon it was time for atsushi to go but atsushi had a feeling he would be working with the agency and port mafia again and he was definitely right. Akutagawa always hated working with atsushi and atsushi just annoyed the shit out of akutagawa. It became a normal thing for atsushi to be randomly at the agency or port mafia base and it just became normal for atsushi and akutagawa to be working together. Atsushi is still a devil hunter thoughts but just work with the agency and port mafia a lot.

(This is so bad, I'm so sorry😭 I REALLY TRY!!)