future??//present atsushi meet future atsushi//

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi is chosen for the port mafia but he decided to take over the port mafia.

Warning:

(😈port mafia atsushi.)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The agency and port mafia were working together to capture a certain ability user and they did capture the person but mainly because of their ability. The ability user can bring someone from the future into the past and they were causing trouble with that so it was their job to capture them but dazai decided, he wanted to have fun. "Come on!! It would be fun!" Dazai said with a smirk, he was trying to convince the president to the abilities are used their ability to bring someone into the past. "Ugh..fine." Fukuzawa said, he was tired of hearing dazai so he just agreed.

(Future atsushi is going be future atsushi, while the present atsushi is atsushi!)

The ability users immediately use their ability and future atsushi was in the past. "What..huh?" Future atsushi said as he looked around and he seen himself or his past self. "Your eyes.." Tanizaki said in shocking and horror, atsushi was missing one eyes so basically you can see the inside of one of his eyes. "So..your future me.."  atsushi said and future atsushi just nodded. "And you must be my past self.." Future atsushi said, mori notice his scarf, future atsushi was wearing it because he the port mafia. "why are you wearing my scarf?" Mori suddenly ask and future atsushi just smirked.

The other finally noticed it as well so they were wondering about that as well. "Because..mori..you're dead in the future.." Future Atsushi simply says and everyone was surprised to hear that but dazai looked like like he realize something. "I remembered it so well, you cut out one of my eye, before I stabbed you to death.." Future Atsushi explained and everyone was now horrified by that. "Why!?" Chuuya ask, and future atsushi just giggled. "I never planned on killing mori..but After I was chosen to transfer to the port mafia over deal, I decided to take over the port Mafia." Future Atsushi said, even mori look surprised and atsushi just couldn't believe it, he was the future port mafia boss.

"You must be quite shocked past me." Future atsushi said and atsushi just nodded as he looked down and future atsushi just smiled. "Don't worry, I'm a better boss than mori.." Future atsushi whisper into atsushi ear and atsushi was glad to hear that. " I must say though future atsushi got a glow up!" Dazai said and future atsushi just looked offended. "Are you calling my past self ugly!?" Future atsushi said as he hugged atsushi and dazai just nodded as a no. "Anyways..chuuya and kouyou was the one, who got me into fashion, this is why I look like this." Future atsushi explains, chuuya and kouyou look proud of themselves and no one was shocked about that.

"So..why were you transferred though?" Naomi suddenly ask and future atsushi thought about if he should tell them or not. "I won't tell you. It would ruin the surprise but I don't think you'll remember any of this actually." Future atsushi said and everyone just agreed with that. "How did akutagawa feel about you being the port mafia boss?" Higuchi asked and akutagawa just looked away. "Oh? He fine with it now..after a long talk." Future atsushi said as he looked at dazai and dazai just raise the eyebrow in confusion but didn't say anything.

"Wait..what about kyouka?" Atsushi suddenly asked and future atsushi just smiled again. "Me and future kyouka obviously still live together, she so overprotective of me so she never left my side." Future atsushi said, kyouka was very overprotective of her brother, she seen atsushi as her brother so she must protect him. It make sense for kyouka to not leave atsushi side so no one was surprised about that because everyone knows about kyouka being overprotective.

"Wow..I didn't expect any of this." Kouyou said, no one did. "I didn't expect to be in the past." Future atsushi said and dazai just laughed a bit. "I'm guessing..this is dazai doing?" Future atsushi ask and fukuzawa just nodded, future atsushi wasn't shock, he know dazai too well so it easy to guess. "What about the agency?" Kunikida said and atsushi just smirked. "The agency is still the same, no one died or anything..but kunikida did get with someone.." Future atsushi said and slowly everyone looked at kunikida. "And..it's not your ideal woman..let's just say your fantasies are coming to real life." Future atsushi said to kunikida and kunikida just turn red in the face.

(🤭I ship kunikida x bram.🤧)

The Whole agency couldn't believe it and future atsushi was giggling the whole time. No one would expect kunikida to be in a relationship so that was surprising and future atsushi know because he know everything. "So..how do I actually go back to my time?" Future atsushi suddenly asked, and no one have even thought about that. "you will go back..you can only stay here for a certain amount of minute but you might remember everything and they won't." The ability user said and future atsushi just nodded and suddenly he got a idea.

"Past chuuya!" Future atsushi said as he walk towards chuuya and chuuya just looked confused. "..you didn't grow....you're still small." Future atsushi said with a smirked and chuuya was flabbergasted on what he heard and dazai was laughing his ass off, suddenly future atsushi body was disappearing because he was going back to his present time. "Bye-bye!" Future atsushi said and then he was gone. Everyone immediately forgot about what happened due to some reasons because they can't change the future but future atsushi still remember it all. "Sir?" Future chuuya said as he looked at his boss and future atsushi was just smiling like the devil.

(🤧)