maid dress//shin soukoku//

*request*

-smut to fluff

(Atsushi wears a maid dress🤭)

Warning: nsfw, smut.

(Bottom atsushi and top akutagawa)

(🤧i haven't wrote smut in a while so it might be bad)

Short(994)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Today both akutagawa and atsushi has the day off so atsushi decided to have a bit of fun. Atsushi decide to buy a maid dress, and he was going to show it off to his boyfriend. "Atsushi?" Akutagawa slowly said as he walked around, trying to find his boyfriend, soon akutagawa ended up in the bedroom and he saw his boyfriend in a maid dress. Atsushi looked so pretty in a maid dress, and atsushi also looks hot in a maid dress as well. "What do you think?" Atsushi softly said with a smirked, akutagawa just smirked as well, he slowly walked closer to atsushi. "Well...you looked beautiful~" akutagawa said as he started to kiss atsushi on the lip, immediately atsushi melts into the kiss. "Did you just get it?" Akutagawa softly asked, his hands were slowly roaming around atsushi body, atsushi just nodded. "I thought, you would like it." Atsushi simply says, akutagawa love the maid dress, he was already getting hard because of it. "I love it, you look so beautiful~" akutagawa softly said as he suddenly picked up atsushi, and he walked towards the bed. Atsushi was giggling as akutagawa slowly started to kiss atsushi neck. "But remembered our safe word okay?" Akutagawa softly said, atsushi just nodded, sometimes it might be too much so they have safe words. Akutagawa just smile, and he slowly goes to work on pleasing his boyfriend.

Akutagawa decided to let atsushi wear the maid dress so he just work around it. Atsushi was also quite sensitive so he was moaning a lot and akutagawa love it. "Atsushi dear, can you grab the lube?" Akutagawa softly asked, atsushi just nodded and he went to grab the lube, that was in the nightstand. Akutagawa slowly covers his fingers and then he push one finger in, which made atsushi whine. "It cold.." Atsushi whisper, as akutagawa slowly move his fingers, he was trying to stretch out atsushi, he didn't want his boyfriend to be in pain.

"hurry up!!" Atsushi said, akutagawa was taking his sweet time, and atsushi was basically getting desperate now, which made akutagawa chuckles. "Calm down, I'm just trying to stretch you out, I don't want it to hurt." Akutagawa softly said as he kisses atsushi again and atsushi just whine again as akutagawa kept going his finger and he adds another finger in, which makes atsushi moan. Atsushi started to move his hips, akutagawa just keep moving his fingers but suddenly he stop and pull them out.

Atsushi just whine again but soon he start to move as akutagawa slowly pushes inside of atsushi. "Are you alright?" Akutagawa softly asked as he hold atsushi hip, atsushi just nodded. "I needed a verbal answer, darling." Akutagawa said, he wanting to make sure atsushi was already before continuing. "I'm fine..you can move." Atsushi said, with atsushi permission to move, akutagawa started to thrust into atsushi but it was slowly at first. Akutagawa also started to suck or kiss atsushi, while atsushi moan and hold onto akutagawa. They obviously had sex before but each time it always feel great to both of them.

Akutagawa started to move faster, which makes atsushi moan louder, and atsushi actually starts to scratch akutagawa back, akutagawa doesn't mind the scratching though. "Fuck You're so good at this!" Atsushi said, between moan, akutagawa just smirked, and he kept moving. Lucky enough, they live alone and they're not surrounded by a neighbors because the neighbors would be hearing them. Atsushi was moaning so loud, it felt great.

It didn't take long for them to both to get close, but atsushi was feeling a bit bold today though. "..I wanted to to cum inside me!" Atsushi suddenly said, akutagawa would always usually pull out so akutagawa was a bit shocked. "Are..you sure?" Akutagawa asked, atsushi just nodded as he kisses akutagawa, and akutagawa kisses back. "I'm s-sure!" Atsushi said, atsushi moans were getting louder by the second, and akutagawa was just groaning. They basically came at the same time, both of them were breathing heavily from the experience. "..are you alright?" Akutagawa softly asked as he slowly move atsushi hair out of the way, and atsushi just smiled.

"I'm fine." Atsushi softly said, akutagawa just sigh a relief and he slowly pulled out, which make atsushi whine. "Do you want me to start a bath?" Akutagawa softly asked, atsushi just nodded as he slowly sit up, even though they went for one round, atsushi was still a bit sore. Akutagawa quickly started a bath and he slowly picked up atsushi. "I could walked, you know." Atsushi said, akutagawa just chuckled as he slowly undresses atsushi, he was still wearing the maid dress, akutagawa was just wearing his shirt. "Let me spoil you a bit." Akutagawa said, atsushi just slowly slips into the warm water and slowly akutagawa get in as well.

Atsushi just lay on akutagawa as akutagawa slowly washes himself and atsushi. After a while, they just sit in the bath together cuddling each other until they sadly had to get out. "Did you like the maid dress thoughts?" Atsushi asked, akutagawa just nodded as he kisses atsushi forehead. "I love it." Akutagawa said, atsushi was happy to hear that. "I'll change the sheets and then we can cuddle." Akutagawa said, the sheets were dirty so he quickly changed them so they could cuddle, atsushi love to cuddle. Atsushi was basically laying on

akutagawa chest, and akutagawa just play with atsushi hair. They basically cuddled for rest of the time and then they went to bed.

(😭I hope this isn't too bad, sorry for it being short!)

(it also makes me so happy to hear that I'm your favorite reader😭)