remember//Chuuya & atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi was the vessel for goddesses of angels and tigers, atsushi and chuuya were both in the same lab.

Warning: experiments.

Short(709)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was the vessel for the goddess of angels and tigers, atsushi was the perfect vessel but he was also dangerous so he was in a special room and there was someone else in the room. Chuuya was also a vessel for a god so he was also dangerous so they were put together. Atsushi and chuuya were basically brother, chuuya would always protect atsushi from the scientist, he also comfort atsushi but sadly they were separated and now atsushi was all alone again. Chuuya didn't want to leave his brother alone but he has no choice.

Atsushi was alone until he decided to run away and accidentally lost many of his memories from a incident. The agency found atsushi and took care of him and soon atsushi joined the agency. Everything was going normal, chuuya was sad though, atsushi didn't remember him. The port mafia and atsushi were having a meeting and because of atsushi losing some of his memories, he didn't remember chuuya at all but chuuya remembered him. 'I'm sure..you'll remember me soon..' Chuuya thought to himself, the meeting went according to plan so the agency and port mafia were working together so chuuya saw atsushi a lot but each time, he didn't remember.

Chuuya didn't give up hope though he knew one day his little brother would remember everything. Soon that day finally came, chuuya was fighting a ability user, mostly everyone was there watching, dazai was right next to chuuya just in case, he activates corruption but he didn't so everything was okay.  atsushi was in shock. '..that ability..I know it..' Atsushi thought to himself, suddenly he remembered everything, atsushi was overwhelmed by the many memories, atsushi felt so many emotions but he was happy to finally know. "Jinko? Why do you look shocked?" Akutagawa said, everyone slowly looked at atsushi, atsushi was on the verge of tears, atsushi wanted to cry and hug chuuya.

"Atsushi?" Dazai said as chuuya looked at atsushi, suddenly chuuya kick the living shit out of dazai because he was in the way, chuuya immediately run towards atsushi and he hugged atsushi as atsushi started to cry. "I'm here.." Chuuya softly said said as atsushi hold onto chuuya, everyone else was confused but dazai was whining because he got kick and it hurt. "It okays.." Chuuya said, atsushi just keep on crying, atsushi miss chuuya so much. After a while, atsushi has finally started to calm down but he didn't let go of chuuya and chuuya didn't let go of atsushi.

"Explained?" Akutagawa said, everyone was wondering, they wanted explanation so chuuya obviously has to explain everything, and everyone was of course shocked. "I won't leave you.." Chuuya whisper into atsushi ear, atsushi just smiles, atsushi was happy, he was finally back with a his brother and chuuya was also happy. The other were just staring at each other, they didn't know what to say to that. "I'm sorry, you must have been sad..I didn't meant to forget..it was a accident." Atsushi whispered, chuuya just smiled as he ruffles atsushi hair. "It wasn't your fault..I was sad but now you remember." Chuuya said, atsushi just giggled, atsushi remembered now so that all that really matters now.

"I miss you so much, atsushi." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just smiles. "I miss you too." Atsushi said, chuuya just smiled back. "How about we go get some tea on rice?" Chuuya softly asked, atsushi just nodded, they basically left everyone alone and they went to get some tea on rice. Atsushi and chuuya obviously catched up because they were separated for so long. "I'll visit you." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just nodded, chuuya sadly has to go back to work.

And now chuuya often visits atsushi at the agency and the agency and port mafia couldn't do anything about it, there was no private information being shared so it was all right and atsushi was happy so that all that agency care about in the end.

(😭it so bad, im so sorry)