martial arts//atsushi & kunikida//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-kunikida and atsushi are train in martial arts.

Warning:

Short(885)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was never good at fighting, atsushi couldn't even throw a punch so when he join the agency, he obviously was going to be trained to fight because it's part of the job. Kunikida knew martial arts, it was like a side hobby for kunikida, and kunikida decided to bring atsushi to his lesson so atsushi could learn, at least some type of self-defense or fighting skills. "I'm going to die!!" Atsushi said, atsushi was laying on the floor, atsushi was exhausted and atsushi honestly thought was going to die. Atsushi may have actually die thoughts but kunikida went easy on atsushi, kunikida has to go easy on atsushi because it all new for atsushi.

Kunikida just chuckled though, as atsushi whine about how hard it is. "It going to be hard, atsushi..you just have to keep trying." Kunikida said as he pulled atsushi off the floor, atsushi just sighed, atsushi was not built for fighting at all. Atsushi wasn't confident in himself and he just wanted to give up. "Don't you dare give up." Kunikida suddenly said as he slap atsushi, atsushi just looked away, it looked like atsushi won't be giving up any time soon. Soon it did get better for atsushi but kunikida was still stronger and smarter as well.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" Atsushi said, kunikida just laughed, atsushi and kunikida have been getting close because of this so atsushi has definitely seen the new side of kunikida. Kunikida was just always serious about work and he didn't play any game but around not work hours, it like kunikida is a different person. "God damm..I feel bad for dazai.." Atsushi whisper, kunkida always hit dazai so that hit must fucking hurt. 'Shit..maybe that why dazai is stupid, he has brain damage because of kunikida.' Atsushi thoughts to himself, kunikida just stare at atsushi. After taking a break, they went back to training.

Atsushi was getting better each time, kunikida was very proud of atsushi. No one in the agency actually knows about it, dazai was meant to train atsushi but he a lazy bitch so he doesn't. Kunikida like to keep his privately life a secret so no one knows by him knowing martial arts and atsushi just didn't tell anyone. No one ask any questions about it, no one seems to notice that atsushi got better at fighting but that's probably because he's always with kunikida so they always assume that kunikida did the fighting.

Atsushi and kunikida do mission together all the time because dazai is lazy. Dazai was kunikida partner but ever since atsushi join, atsushi just become kunikida partner and dazai has become more lazier because of it. Atsushi love to spend time with kunikida though, kunikida is a interesting person and atsushi admirers kunikida. Kunikida was always proud of atsushi but he never say it out loud until now. "I'm proud of you, atsushi." Kunikida softly said as he ruffles atsushi hair, and atsushi just looked shocked but then smiled. 'Kunikida is proud of me!!' Atsushi thoughts to himself as kunikida continues to talk.

"you're getting stronger." Kunikida said as he looks at the poor ability user, they were on a mission and they were meant to catch abilities user but the ability user wanted to make it difficult so they had to fight and basically atsushi beat the shit out of the ability user. Atsushi was just smiling, he was so proud of himself. Kunikida just smiled as he ruffles atsushi hair more. The police were definitely impressed though, they thought atsushi wouldn't fight so they were surprised about it. soon atsushi and kunikida went back to the agency to fill out a report. Everyone did notice how happy atsushi was and they were starting to get curious now.

"Atsushi~" dazai suddenly said as he sneaks up behind atsushi, suddenly atsushi kick the shit out of dazai. "Oh my god!" Atsushi said as he tried to apologize, and kunikida is just chuckled and trying is best not to laugh, it was pretty funny. "Holy shit! When did you become strong!? That hurt!" Dazai said, atsushi just keep on apologizing, now everyone was curious and wondering about how strong is atsushi. Kunikida soon went back to work and atsushi got ask many of questions but he didn't really answer them because he didn't want too so it was somewhat of a mystery for now.

Even fukuzawa was impressed, he always looked over the reports and usually kunikida add about who was fighting so fukuzawa know about atsushi becoming stronger and he was proud of kunikida and atsushi. Atsushi did get ice cream as a award for getting stronger and kunikida pay for it. Atsushi was now strong as kunikida, and everyone was proud of atsushi for becoming stronger. Kyouka was happy for her brother because atsushi has become more happy and confident as well. Atsushi is still sometimes a nervous wreck though but that's okay. Atsushi is happy and kunikida is proud of him so that all that matters in the end.

(😭this is so bad, im so sorry! I try to make it long!!)