brothers//chuuya & atsushi//

-fluff and angst

-au-both atsushi and chuuya were experiment on by the same scientist.

Warning: experiment.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and chuuya were both experiments and we're meant to be a vessel for a god so they were seen as dangerous and kept together. Chuuya usually created chaos a lot but ever since atsushi show up, he's been more calmer. Atsushi didn't really create chaos, atsushi mostly stay quiet unless byakko got angry and to control over atsushi. "Don't worry..I'm here.." Chuuya softly said, atsushi was crying again because of a experiment, that went wrong, atsushi was in so much pain but chuuya was there the whole time. Chuuya would always protect his little brother, they saw each other as siblings even though, they weren't related by blood.

Soon chuuya was taken away, leaving atsushi all alone. Atsushi was alone, the scientist did many things to atsushi, the experiments got more extreme and painful. Atsushi got no comfort, atsushi wanted chuuya but chuuya wasn't there, he wanted his brother back. Chuuya went looking for atsushi but there was no luck at all but he didn't give up and atsushi didn't give up waiting for chuuya to come back. Soon they would see each other again.

Atsushi was soon found by the agency and he was staying there because atsushi was still a minor so they couldn't leave atsushi alone. The agency has try to convince atsushi to join the agency but atsushi didn't want too, he just wanted his brother, he wanted chuuya. The port mafia knew nothing about atsushi staying at the agency until chuuya heard about it, and he immediately knew it was atsushi. The agency didn't expect it but soon chuuya was busting down the door and screaming. "Where is he?!" Chuuya said as he looked around, the agency member were confused but atsushi recognize the voice.

"Chuuya!!" Atsushi said as he run towards chuuya, chuuya looks so relieved to see atsushi, he immediately hugged atsushi as atsushi cries in his arms. The agency looked so confused but chuuya was more worried about atsushi. "I'm here..I'm not leaving.." Chuuya softly whisper, atsushi just hold onto chuuya for dear life. "Did the agency treat you well?" Chuuya softly asked, atsushi just nodded. "they tried to force me to join though.." Atsushi whispered, chuuya just glare at the member, the agency member didn't know what to do so they didn't move at all.

"I miss you so much.." Atsushi said, chuuya just smile as he pat atsushi head. "I miss you too..I'm here now and I won't leave you alone." Chuuya softly said, atsushi was happy to hear that. "Chuuya..do you know atsushi?" Dazai suddenly asked, chuuya just glared at dazai, everyone else was waiting for a answer. "Atsushi is my little brother.." Chuuya said, atsushi has finally stopped crying but chuuya didn't let go of atsushi, he wasn't leaving atsushi alone again. "I'm taking atsushi with me." Chuuya suddenly said as he picked up atsushi and atsushi just clings onto chuuya. "What!? He just a kid, you can't take him to the port mafia!" Kunikida yelled, it was true, atsushi was still a kid but chuuya wasn't going to focus atsushi to join the port mafia.

"Atsushi won't join the port mafia unless he wanted too." Chuuya said as he slowly walked away, the agency member were about to stopped him but chuuya activated his ability so it probably wasn't a good idea to mess with a port mafia executive so they didn't stop him. "Atsushi, are you hungry?" Chuuya softly asked, atsushi just nodded, atsushi was so happy, he was finally with his brother, chuuya was also happy.

"How about some tea on rice?" Chuuya asked, atsushi eyes immediately lit up and he eagerly nodded, which made chuuya laugh. Soon they made it to a restaurant, and chuuya wanted to spoil his brother a bit so he ordered many bowls of tea on rice. Atsushi looked so happy as he ate all the bowls of tea on rice, chuuya just smiled the whole time. "Chuuya..am I staying with you now?" Atsushi suddenly asked, chuuya just nodded. "Yes, you'll be staying with me and I won't leave you." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just smiled. "Atsushi..you should know that I'm in the port mafia..you don't want to join if you don't want to." Chuuya said, atsushi just looked down, all atsushi wanted was to be with his brother so he didn't really care.

"you can think about it later, for now how about we go home?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just nodded as he hold chuuya hand and soon they made it to chuuya place, atsushi looked surprised, his brother has a big house. "Wow..so big." Atsushi said, chuuya just chuckled, chuuya was going to spoil atsushi. "I'm am rich." Chuuya said as he showed atsushi his room, atsushi immediately jump on the bed, which made chuuya laugh, atsushi looked so happy, and chuuya happy as well. "It so comfortable!" Atsushi said, atsushi was giggling, chuuya just smiled but doesn't say anything.

Atsushi got used to his new life with his brother again, chuuya made sure that atsushi was comfortable all the time and atsushi has met a few port mafia members and they honestly adored atsushi. The agency member didn't really see atsushi at all after that because chuuya didn't want them around atsushi. Atsushi didn't mind that, he was never close to the agency member so he wasn't sad or anything.
Atsushi does sometimes get nightmares about the scientist but his brother is always there. "Chuuya?" Atsushi softly said as he walks into the room, chuuya just looked at at atsushi in confusion. "A another nightmare.." Atsushi softly whisper, chuuya just sighed as he opened his arm, atsushi immediately run to hug chuuya. "It just a nightmare..it not real and they won't hurt you." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just started to cry but soon fell asleep again, chuuya obviously took atsushi back to the bedroom.

"No one will hurt you..I'm here and I'll protect you." Chuuya softly said, atsushi has the best brother in the world.

(I don't like the ending)