caring//atsushi x fyodor x nikolai//

-fluff and bit of angst?

(i have gone insane😍🙌)

Warning:

Short(990)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

No one expects atsushi to even get with someone but even if atsushi did get with someone, they certainly didn't expect it two terrorist. Atsushi didn't know why but he fell in love with fyodor and nikolai, he obviously hide it but fyodor know basically everything so he found out eventually. Nikolai and fyodor may have also like atsushi so no feeling were broke at all and they all got together but it was obviously kept a secret. Atsushi wasn't a traitor or a spy, he just loved fyodor and nikolai and they loved him back.

Nikolai and fyodor were overprotective of atsushi though, atsushi was always in danger so it was common for atsushi to come home tired or bruised up from a mission. Atsushi would always be exhausted because his healing ability takes his energy away so he always end somewhat tired and the amount of work he does doesn't help at all. Fyodor and nikolai do make sure that, atsushi got rest but it was always the same most day. They were tired of their love being hurt so they decided to do something about it.

The port mafia and agency were teaming up to find a ability user and it was always the same, akutagawa and atsushi would be teamed up and they would find the ability user. "Jinko?" Akutagawa said as atsushi try to catches his breath and the port mafia and agency member slowly surround them. Atsushi was tired, his whole body hurts and he just wanted to pass out. Yosano was about to check on atsushi but suddenly dazai saw fyodor so she didn't move. "Fyodor?" Dazai said in confusion as fyodor slowly towards them. No one expected to see fyodor so they were immediately on guard and dazai was glaring at fyodor as he slowly walked towards atsushi.

"Darling..you're overdoing it again." Fyodor softly said as he sighed and atsushi fall into fyodor chest. "Darling!? Why are you calling atsushi that!?" Dazai said and fyodor pay no attention to dazai and he mainly focus on atsushi. "Nikolai..take care of the ability user." Fyodor suddenly said as he glare at the person that hurt atsushi and suddenly nikolai popped out of nowhere. "Fyodor..? Why are you here?" Atsushi finally said as he looks up and fyodor just smile as he pick up atsushi. "we were worried for you, you always overwork yourself and come home tired and bruised, we got tired of you getting hurt." Fyodor softly explain as atsushi rest his head on fyodor chest and nikolai just smile in agreement.

The agency member were glaring at fyodor and kyouka looked like, she was ready to attack fyodor. "Done!" Nikolai suddenly said as he walked towards fyodor and atsushi, the ability user was dead. "What are you going to do with atsushi?" Kyouka ask as she pulls out her knife, kunikida was holding a gun and was ready to shoot. "we're not going to hurt, atsushi." Fyodor said, no one believes him though, and nikolai nodded in agreement. "we wouldn't hurt atsushi! He's our lover, we meant to take care of him!" Nikolai said, everyone looks shocked to hear that and didn't believe it but they believed it, when atsushi nodded his head to confirm, it was true.

"What!?" Dazai screams, his student was dating two terrorist, he couldn't believe it. "What the..fuck?" Chuuya said, he honestly didn't believe it, atsushi was a sweet person so it was shocked that he dating two terrorist. "we're going to get going.." Fyodor finally said as he started to walk away with nikolai following from behind. "I'll be fine kyouka!! Don't worry!" Atsushi said and kyouka just sighed, as fyodor, nikolai and atsushi basically disappear. The agency couldn't do anything so they went back to the agency with a bunch of questions, that weren't answered at all.

Atsushi was getting the princess treatment from nikolai and fyodor, atsushi was in some nice comfy clothes as he lays on the bed. Fyodor was making some tea on rice, while nikolai pampers atsushi. "Hmm..ah! You need more blankets and pillows!" Nikolai finally said as he using his ability and suddenly there was many pillows and blankets surrounding atsushi. Atsushi just giggled as he arranges the pillows and blankets around, it was very comfortable and atsushi tiger instincts were starting to act up but they didn't mind because it was adorable.

"that's too many pillows and blankets nikolai." Fyodor said as he hold the tray of tea on rice and nikolai just smirked. "But atsushi is loving it!" Nikolai said as atsushi chuffed, fyodor just chuckled as he sets the tea on rice down and immediately atsushi starts to eat with a smile on his face. Nikolai and fyodor were on atsushi side as atsushi happily eats tea on rice. "you're so adorable atsushi~!" Nikolai said as he kisses atsushi and atsushi just turned red and fyodor just chuckled again. "you really are adorable though." Fyodor softly said as he kisses atsushi on the lips and atsushi just looked away, which made nikolai giggles.

Suddenly atsushi yawned, atsushi was pretty tired after having a big bowl of tea on rice. "You get sleep, darling." Fyodor softly said as slowly atsushi lays down, he was holding nikolai hand as he lay his head on fyodor chest. "Atsushi is so cute.." Nikolai softly said as he kissed atsushi forehead, atsushi was chuffing as well. Fyodor was smiling as he slowly played with atsushi hair as atsushi falls asleep peacefully. Nikolai was now laying on atsushi as he slowly fall asleep as well, it wasn't really close to night time but they didn't care.

Atsushi wasn't worried about everything, and he would worry about the agency tomorrow for now he's just resting with his two boyfriends.

(🤷‍♀️)