together//shin soukoku//

-fluff and bit of angst

-au-atsushi has created many universes just to be with akutagawa.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa were lover, everything was going perfect in life until the tragedy, akutagawa sadly was killed, leaving atsushi all alone. Atsushi couldn't live without akutagawa, he needed akutagawa so he decided to create another universe but he would have to find the book and he did surprisingly but it wasn't that simple. Everything's had to go perfectly and somehow something always goes wrong and akutagawa would die so atsushi kept making more. He didn't care for anymore else, he just needed akutagawa in his life, even if they were enemies, he just had to be alive and in his life.

Everything was going according to plan but suddenly akutagawa was killed by fukuchi, atsushi was about to make a another universe but he decided to wait and that was a good thing because his love was still technically alive but just as a vampire. Atsushi was so happy, his love is actually alive, and there was a chance that akutagawa will go back to normal. "Will they be turn back?" Fukuzawa asked, as he slowly walk up to bram, and bram just nodded. "It might take a while.. especially for the black and white hair one..I turn him so it will take longer." Bram explain, atsushi was happy to hear that and some people even noticed that but ranpo seem to notice more and so did dazai.

"Alright then..we should met up with the port mafia.." Fukuzawa said and everyone nodded, mori and fukuzawa decided to meet up at a warehouse so everyone went there. "Hello fukuzawa, it seemed your doing okays." Mori said with a smile and fukuzawa just nodded as everyone finally relax because they haven't had time to and they all needed a break. Atsushi was just staring at akutagawa the whole time, and some agency and port mafia members noticed that but before they could ask about it, dazai say something. "you know where the book is, don't you atsushi?" Dazai asked with a smirk and atsushi just say nothing for now.

"In fact..I believe you have the book don't you?" Dazai said and everyone looks shocked to hear that and didn't believe it at all. "..so? What if I do have the book?" Atsushi suddenly said as he stare at dazai, no one could believe it, even mori was shocked, he certainly wasn't expecting this but it was interesting. "Why do you have the book?" Ranpo finally asked, some people were wondering that and atsushi couldn't hide it now so he just told me. "..I supposed to keep it safe but I actually use it..I've used it multiple times, I keep creating universe, just to be with him." Atsushi explained as he looked down, everyone was flabbergasted to hear this but they were curious now.

"Who?" Kyouka suddenly asked as atsushi sighed, everyone was wondering now. "Akutagawa..we were lovers but he suddenly die..so I found the book and created another universe but it wasn't that simple because he always kept dying but in this one, he still alive." Atsushi said,everyone was even more shocked because they didn't expect to it to be akutagawa, even dazai looked surprised. "Wow..holy shit." Mori said, fukuzawa just didn't say anything and atsushi just stare at the ground. "Well, if no one has any problem with this, then atsushi can take care of akutagawa until he back to normal!" Mori suddenly suggested, fukuzawa thoughts about it and he honestly didn't care at this point but some of the members of the port mafia and agency disagreed with this but it was now already decided.

"Welp, atsushi will be staying with akutagawa until he back to normal, you won't have any work until he back to normal so just relax." Fukuzawa explained to atsushi and atsushi just nodded as he hold akutagawa hand, akutagawa was somewhat conscious but somewhat not as well. "Be safe and called me if anything happens." Kyouka said as she pat atsushi head and atsushi just smiling and soon they were off to akutagawa place because it was bigger and definitely cozier.

"Are you hungry?" Atsushi softly asked and akutagawa just stare and say nothing. '..look like he can't speak? I'll just order an extra food just in case..' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he order take out, atsushi didn't know how to cook. Akutagawa didn't eat or anything but he stay right next to atsushi. Akutagawa felt safe right next to atsushi, and he heard everything. Akutagawa couldn't speak but he could move so when he feel tired, he basically dragged atsushi into the bed, and atsushi just smiled as he hold akutagawa. Atsushi dreams are finally come true and now he's with akutagawa and he actually alive.

They basically cuddle the whole night and they were basically around each other 24/7. Akutagawa slowly started to change back into human but it was slow but it was progress and of course atsushi was there the whole time. "Look like your skin is back to normal, it not white anymore." Atsushi softly said as he brushes akutagawa hair and akutagawa just nodded as he leans onto atsushi chest. "I love you.." Akutagawa suddenly said, and atsushi just smile. "I love you too.." Atsushi softly said as he kisses akutagawa on the lip and akutagawa obviously kisses back, no one was going to stopped them from being with each other.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Atsushi softly asked and akutagawa just nodded as he basically jumped into the bed with atsushi. Atsushi was giggling and laughing as he started to hold akutagawa in his arm and akutagawa is just laying his head on atsushi chest. Atsushi was happy and he had akutagawa with him so that all that matters in the end, and that what atsushi wants and that what he finally got after many attempts. Atsushi still has the book and he never gave it to the agency, because the book is a lot safer with atsushi.