Secret//sigma x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi is a yandere for sigma.

Warning:

Short(896)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and sigma were in a relationship, it was a secret but there was also another secret. Atsushi was a yandere for sigma, and sigma know it, he doesn't do anything about it because sigma loves it in a way, it makes him feel loved. Atsushi has killed many people, sigma was pretty so people always flirt with sigma, atsushi didn't like that, sigma was his and only his so he killed anyone that flirted with sigma, which is surprisingly a lot of people. The police decided to give this case to the agency because it was a lot of murders and they were all connected so the agency took the case.

"The port mafia wants to work with us.." Fukuzawa suddenly said, the agency member looked confused but atsushi wasn't happy, they were going to find out. "Apparently mori is curious because it's a lot of death and this could affect their business so they want to be involved." Fukuzawa explained, the agency member looked at each other, the port mafia did get curious, it was a lot of death and this could affected their business, if it keeps going so they want to be involved in this. "Huh..not that surprised.." Dazai said, everyone just nodded, they decided to work with the port mafia.

The agency and port mafia didn't know but the decay of angels were also going to get involved because they realized it somehow involved sigma. Sigma was one of their members, sigma doesn't really kill people so they knew sigma wasn't murdered them but each victim did flirt with sigma so  he was involved and they wanted to know more about it. Soon the agency found atsushi DNA at one of the scenes so atsushi was now a suspect and they had a question him. "I didn't murder them!?" Atsushi said, atsushi was obviously acting, he did kill them but he didn't want the agency or port mafia knowing about that.

"Jinko couldn't kill a fly, are you sure about this?" Akutagawa said, many people didn't believe this, atsushi was sweet, kind and innocent, he wouldn't kill someone. "Atsushi DNA was found there." Kunikida said as he sighed, atsushi just looked down. "Many someone planted it? I mean many people are after me for money." Atsushi said, the agency just nodded, that was also a possibility. 'I should be more careful next time..' Atsushi thought to himself, he usually doesn't leave any DNA behind so he had to be more careful next time. After a while, atsushi had finally convinced the other that he wasn't killing people but they were still suspicious so they decided to follow atsushi.

Atsushi was getting ready to met up with his darling sigma, sigma was waiting for atsushi to show up but of course someone flirt with him again. Sigma didn't know but the decay of angels were following him because they were suspicious and they needed answers. "Hmm..Maybe I should get flowers or something.." Atsushi said to himself, he was wondering if he should get something for his sigma but suddenly atsushi stopped. "Huh? Sigma..he one of the decay of angels member.." Dazai said, atsushi didn't looked happy, someone was flirting with his darling and sigma was just uncomfortable.

No one could believe it as suddenly atsushi basically cut open the person's throat. "Sigma!" Atsushi said, atsushi was so happy to see his darling boyfriend, atsushi basically ignoring the body and he went to hug sigma. "Atsushi..you needed to stop killing people, soon everyone will know, it's you." Sigma said, he was worried, they were so many death and someone will find out. "Not my fault, people keep flirting with you and you're mine." Atsushi softly said as he kisses sigma, sigma obviously kisses back and he sighed. "Besides..I was so close on getting caught..the agency found my DNA so I do have to be careful." Atsushi explained as he glare at the dead body, ataushi was actually wearing gloves so there was no DNA on the knife and he never leaves a knife by the bodies anyway.

"Holy shit.." Akutagawa said, even the port mafia couldn't believe it but it was true. "Oh my god.." Yosano said, the agency was horrified but they didn't know what to do now. The decay of angels also couldn't believe it, they all thought atsushi was innocent but he wasn't. "Anyway, let get going." Atsushi said as he grabbed sigma hand and they started to walk away, the decay of angels, port mafia and agency were still following but someone accidentally made noise and atsushi heard it. "..someone followed us.." Atsushi said as he looked around, sigma just sighed. "Atsushi..just stayed with me..the agency probably know it you.." Sigma softly said, atsushi just nodded, he didn't mind staying with his darling sigma, in fact, he was happy.

Atsushi and sigma obviously enjoy spending time with each other, the others were just shocked. After a while, sigma and atsushi went back to sigma place and now atsushi stay with sigma. While the agency figure it out what to do because one of their members is literally a murderer.

(😭this is so bad, im so sorry! I try)