family//atsushi & akutagawa siblings//

-fluff and angst?

-au-atsushi and the akutagawa siblings grew up each other.

Warning:

Short(937)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

No one knows about it but atsushi and akutagawa siblings grew up with each other. Atsushi was escaping the orphanage and ran into the akutagawa siblings. Akutagawa didn't like atsushi at first but soon warm up to him, while gin like atsushi from the start. Atsushi was like there little sibling, they always protected atsushi from anything. Even when the akutagawa siblings join the port mafia, they basically hid atsushi, atsushi didn't want to join the port mafia so the akutagawa siblings kept their little brother existence a secret and they still took care of atsushi.

Once atsushi was oldered, he wanted to join the agency but he would have to tell akutagawa and gin. "What!?" Akutagawa said, gin didn't say anything but she was also shocked and atsushi just looked away. After a few minutes, the akutagawa was over the initial shock. "I mean, we're fine with you joining the agency. It doesn't change the fact that you're our little brother." Gin softly said as she ruffles atsushi hair, akutagawa nodded in agreement. "But..we just don't want you to be hurt.." Akutagawa said, gin nodded in agreement and atsushi just sighed. "I know but I can protect myself!" Atsushi said, both akutagawa siblings look at each other, before smiling. "Alright fine..you can join the agency but be careful around dazai." Akutagawa softly said, atsushi just smiled, It was decided that atsushi will join the agency but has to be careful around dazai.

Sadly that was a bit hard though, because dazai was atsushi teacher so he couldn't avoid dazai at all. Atsushi knew about what dazai did to akutagawa so he knew he had to be careful. The akutagawa hated the fact that dazai was atsushi teacher but dazai seems to be changed person or that's what they thought. when dazai was training atsushi, dazai may have gotten mad and started to punch or kick atsushi, he was also yelling at atsushi too. Lucky enough, the agency members stopped dazai but atsushi was terrified and he wanted gin or akutagawa, they would always comfort atsushi and that what atsushi wanted was comfort from his siblings.

"Atsushi.." Dazai said, atsushi was in the corner of the room, atsushi was scared and he just wanted akutagawa or gin. "Atsushi..are you okays?" Kenji softly asked, atsushi didn't say anything at all, he was waiting for gin or akutagawa to show up. Atsushi has text them about what happened, but he didn't know if they would actually show up because they could be on a mission but suddenly the door was slammed open. "Atsushi!" Gin said as she run to hug her little brother, and suddenly atsushi was crying in gin arms. Everyone looked confused and akutagawa was just glaring at dazai. "What are you doing here?" Kunikida asked, everyone was wondering that now. "we're here for atsushi, he's our little brother and you hurt him." Akutagawa said as he stare at dazai and dazai just looked down.

Gin was just holding atsushi in her arms, ataushi had finally stopped crying but gin didn't let go of atsushi. "Little brother?" Tanizaki said, gin just nodded, everyone was confused because they're technically not related by blood. "When atsushi escape the orphanage, he ran into us and we basically took care of him." Akutagawa explained, gin nodded in agreement again. "we basically hid atsushi from the port mafia, he didn't want to join." Gin softly said as she slowly played with atsushi hair and atsushi say nothing. "Then..atsushi wanted to join the agency, but we didn't want atsushi to be hurt.." Gin said, everything was now making sense but it was still surprising to hear. "I didn't even know.." Dazai whispered, no one hear him though.

"Anyways, we're taking atsushi home." Akutagawa suddenly said as he goes to pick up atsushi and atsushi just clings onto akutagawa. Everyone was basically still in shock so they couldn't stop akutagawa from taking atsushi away. Gin just follow akutagawa, she also glare at dazai. "you're safe, atsushi..we won't let anyone hurt you." Akutagawa softly said, gin just smile as they slowly get into the car and the drives just drives towards the akutagawa siblings house, atsushi technically lives in the dorms but he also stays in the akutagawa siblings house. Atsushi was silent the whole ride, he didn't know what to do now.

"Atsushi, are you hungry?" Gin softly asked, atsushi shakes his head as a no, atsushi wasn't hungry at all. "Do you want to cuddle then?" Akutagawa asked, slowly atsushi nodded his head, both akutagawa siblings giggled and slowly they find a comfortable spot on the couch and they start to cuddle like old times. "Remember, when it was winter, we would always cuddle because it was so cold." Atsushi said with a smile, both akutagawa and gin just chuckled and smiled. "you were always in the middle." Akutagawa said as he started to play with atsushi hair, atsushi just giggled. "And because of your ability, you were always the warmest." Gin said, atsushi basically can trap heat so he's always warm in the winter but even still he always love to cuddle with akutagawa and gin.

Atsushi couldn't imagine having any other siblings, akutagawa and gin were the best, even if they were port mafia members. They basically took care of atsushi, and atsushi is so grateful. Atsushi was happy, and that all the akutagawa siblings care about in the end.

(I love this au)