everyone?//Atsushi angst//

*request*

-fluff and angst

Warning: suicide.

(Atsushi almost jumped off but it got on the news so everyone saw it)

Short(968)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi has been struggling, his past always hunt him, even in his sleep, atsushi couldn't escape unless he killed himself. Atsushi didn't want to do this anymore, each day it was getting harder for atsushi, he didn't want to ask for help because he didn't want to be a burden but atsushi didn't want to live so he decided to jump off, atsushi was going to end himself. Atsushi was starting at the ground, the building was pretty tall so he would die on impact unless yosano heal him in time. The agency found out about what atsushi was planning on doing and they all ran as fast as they could.

Even dazai was running, he cared for his students and he wasn't going to let atsushi die, no one was going to let atsushi kill himself. Atsushi was just staring at the ground, he didn't even hear or see the agency member, dazai and some of the other were basically running up to the top of the building, dazai was basically busting down doors, just to get to his student. 'Is this it..?' Atsushi thought to himself as he breathed in and out, and he was about to jumped, when suddenly he was pulled away from the edge of the building.

Dazai pulled atsushi into a tight hug, and atsushi just try to break away, he was crying and screaming a bit, he was trying his hardest to break free from dazai hug but dazai just hold onto atsushi until atsushi starts to feel weak. Atsushi was just crying now, he wasn't fighting back anymore, the other just watched, they were so relieved. "It okays atsushi..it going to be okays.." Dazai softly said whisper into atsushi ear, atsushi just kept on crying. "I'm going to picked you up." Dazai said as he slowly picked up the crying atsushi, atsushi just cried into dazai chest, which dazai didn't mind, he was glad that his student was alive.

What atsushi didn't know though was this was all over the news, everyone basically saw it. The port mafia, the guild, the decay of angel, even the hunting dogs saw it and they're always busy so that was surprising. "Atsushi!" Kyouka said as dazai walked out of the building holding atsushi, the other members of the agency sigh a relief. "Atsushi is okay." Dazai said, atsushi was now just hiccuping or whimpering once in awhile but he didn't move his head at all.

Dazai was warm so atsushi didn't dare to move but he snuggled more into dazai chest. "Let go back to the agency." Yosano said, everyone just nodded in agreement, the random people didn't ask questions but they did stare. Dazai didn't let go of atsushi at all, even when they were back in the agency building, he didn't let go. Fukuzawa was about to talk, when suddenly he got a phone call from the port mafia boss. "you might be getting some visitors.." Mori said, fukuzawa just looked confused, the other just waiting. "What do you mean?" Fukuzawa asked, mori just chuckled. "Well..the were-tiger was all over the news, let's just say some of the members were a bit worried." Mori explained, fukuzawa looked shocked, he didn't know the port mafia member would care about this.

Mori suddenly ended the call, the other just looked surprised, they heard everything, before they knew it the agency door was suddenly slammed open. "Is the kid okay?" Chuuya asked as he walked into the room, akutagawa just followed behind. "Atsushi is okays.." Dazai said as he glare at chuuya, dazai started to hold atsushi tighter, which made atsushi whine because it started to hurt so dazai loosen the grip. "Calm down, we're not here to hurt him." Chuuya said, the other were still on guard and slowly atsushi just looked around.

"..why is the port mafia here..?" Atsushi slowly asked, akutagawa just sighed, he was actually glad to see atsushi is okay, he care for atsushi but he will never admit that. " we're here to check on you, it was all over the news.." Higuchi explained, atsushi just say nothing but you could tell, he was shocked. "It..was on the news?" Atsushi asked, the port mafia member just nod, atsushi just looked down, he was so embarrassed. "Anyways, we're glad to see, you're okay." Chuuya said, the other port mafia member just nod in agreement, while atsushi just whine, he was so embarrassed.

That wasn't the end though because the decay of angel also wanted to check up on atsushi for some reason. "Welp! It looks like you're okay!" Nikolai suddenly said, everyone looks so fucking shocked, nikolai just smiled. "we also saw it." Fyodor said, atsushi just whine more, while the other just stare at nikolai anr fyodor, they didn't expect them to see it and check on atsushi. "Come on nikolai, let get going." Fyodor suddenly said and they disappeared, atsushi was alive so they left. Atsushi just sighed as lay on dazai chest, he was pretty tired so he went to sleep.

Fukuzawa did get a call from the hunting dogs, they wanted to see if atsushi was okay but sadly they couldn't visit because they were busy and they barely get time off. The guild did also call as well, some of the members did visit, when they could, poe even visit and he gave atsushi a book, which atsushi love. Atsushi did get help, and now he's in therapy and the agency is overprotective of him now. Atsushi is never alone, someone is always with him.

(Sorry, I try to make it long)

(😈)