accepted//atsushi and byakko//

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-fukuzawa adopted atsushi but byakko considers herself to be atsushi mom and she never accepts fukuzawa until.

Warning: mention of abuse.

(Atsushi may be a bit age down)

Short(1000)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was living an orphanage at the time and byakko was taking care of her cub. The Headmaster of the orphanage did nothing to take care of atsushi so that why byakko does it. Byakko was atsushi child and nothing would convince her otherwise so she didn't agree at all, he fukuzawa adopted atsushi. Fukuzawa was investigating the orphanage for child abuse and he found atsushi so he decided to take care of atsushi but byakko didn't agree with it, atsushi was her child and someone else was trying to be her child's parent.

Atsushi didn't mind fukuzawa at all, fukuzawa also adopted ranpo and yosano so now they were atsushi siblings. "So..she atsushi ability.." Yosano said, atsushi was sleeping peacefully and byakko was sleeping peacefully around her child. "She very overprotective of atsushi..I'm not surprised.." Ranpo said, it was very obvious that byakko was very overprotective of atsushi. Fukuzawa just sighed, it was a long day and he needed fast.

It was quite obvious that byakko disliked fukuzawa, yosano and ranpo, atsushi couldn't do anything about byakko disliked. Fukuzawa still trying his best to take care of atsushi, ranpo and yosano also did their best to be great siblings and atsushi is happy to have a family but byakko didn't trust them at all, she didn't wanted her child to be hurt. "I'm sure she just needs time to get used to usx it not surprising, she's doesn't trust us. Atsushi was severely hurt at the orphanage she just doesn't want to see her child hurt." Fukuzawa explained, ranpo and yosano just nodded, they both understood that and they will wait until byakko trust them.

Atsushi was always fed, and yosano took atsushi shopping for clothes. "Can I get that?" Atsushi said as he points at the tiger plushie, and yosano just smiled and nodded. "Of course." Yosano softly said and atsushi just smiled and immediately went to grab the tiger plushie. Atsushi was jumping up and down as yosano pay for the tiger plushie. Atsushi was super excited to show ranpo and fukuzawa his new tiger plushie. "Look!!" Atsushi said and fukuzawa just smiled as he pat atsushi head, ranpo was giggling. Byakko obviously saw the tiger plushie and she was happy because her child was happy.

Atsushi never join the agency but he did stay there most of the time so it wasn't surprising someone went after him but they didn't go for him instead they went for his ability. "Byakko!!" Atsushi said as he cried into fukuzawa chest and fukuzawa just rub atsushi back. "don't worry, she'll come back." Fukuzawa softly said, atsushi just cried more. Ranpo and yosano were right next to atsushi the whole time, and they were comforting him. Dazai and kunikida were trying to find that ability user that took atsushi ability.

"Atsushi..do you want a lollipop?" Ranpo softly ask and atsushi just grab the lollipop out of ranpo hand. Ranpo was never good at comforting, he never really understood emotions so he always gave lollipops, if someone was sad. Atsushi was just laying on fukuzawa lap as yosano slowly played with atsushi hair to calm him down. Atsushi has never been separated from byakko before, she was always there so he was worried and scared.

"Look like she kill them..." Dazai said, byakko was glaring at dazai and kunikida, and kunikida just sighed. "Follow us..atsushi is at the agency." Kunikida said, they weren't far from the agency and byakko did in fact listen to them so she was following them from behind. Surprisingly no one was really out but it was somewhat around night time so it makes sense. Byakko was very worried, she didn't wanted atsushi to be hurt but atsushi wasn't hurt at all.

"Byakko!!" Atsushi said as he hold out his hand and immediately byakko went to comfort her child. Atsushi was holding onto byakko as he cried again and fukuzawa just smiled. Atsushi slowly passed out from crying but at least he was with byakko. Byakko finally realized it though, her child was safe and fukuzawa and the other weren't going to hurt atsushi. Atsushi was curled up on the ground and suddenly byakko grab fukuzawa hand and she basically dragged him to atsushi. Byakko could actually talk but she never talk around fukuzawa or the other. "..trust." Byakko said as she lay down and fukuzawa looked surprised because he never seen a talk tiger but then he smiled.

Byakko also grabbed yosano and ranpo hand and they just smiled as well. Byakko finally trusted them and they were happy about that. "We should take atsushi home." Ranpo said, fukuzawa nodded in agreement. "Me and kunikida can write up the report about what happened..so you guys can home! We will close up as well." Dazai said with a smile, kunikida looked surprised because dazai doesn't do work but dazai wanted some alone time with kunikida.

Byakko suddenly disappeared, and fukuzawa carried atsushi home. Atsushi didn't let go of fukuzawa so they all cuddled all night and byakko was very happy. "No!!" Ranpo said, byakko was laying on ranpo because ranpo wanted sweet but it was too early. "Hehe.." Atsushi was giggling and yosano was laughing her ass off. "Wow..look like byakko... has warmed up to us really quickly though.." Fukuzawa whisper to himself as ranpo whine about not having sweet. "Look like byakko seem ranpo and  akiko..as her children as well..I hope that okay.." Atsushi said to fukuzawa as he looks down and fukuzawa just smiled.

"It perfectly okay...now how about we go make breakfast?" Fukuzawa ask and atsushi just nodded. Atsushi always love to help making breakfast and now they were one big happy family.

(