secret child//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi and akutagawa find a child on a mission and they decided to adopt the child but no one knows.

Warning:

(the requester didn't be pacific about the child gender or age so I made it up.)

(The child is a girl, and she around 4-5 )

(you'll find out the name of a child in the story😊)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa have been dating for quite a while now and they never really talked about children. It just something that never came up, both atsushi and akutagawa had dangerous jobs so they could die at any moment so having a child would be a bit difficult. The topic of children came up, when they found a child, when they were on a mission. The mission was meant to be quick and simple and it was but at the end of the mission, they found a small child. "Huh? A kid?" Atsushi said as he walked closer, akutagawa just stare at the child, he didn't know what to say.

"Look like someone abandoned her." Atsushi said, it was a heartbreaking, the small girl was covered in dirt and bruces as well. Atsushi felt bad for the girls, akutagawa just sighed. "Can..we keep her?" Atsushi suddenly asked, akutagawa look shocked, he didn't expect his boyfriend to asked that. "Atsushi..I don't think, we can take care of child.." Akutagawa slowly said, akutagawa wasn't going to lie, he was terrified of taking care of a child he basically grew up in the port mafia he has no idea about taking care of a child. Atsushi also doesn't know how to take care of a child, atsushi was never taking care of so he knows nothing as well.

"I know..but we can learn!" Atsushi said, akutagawa just looked down, he wasn't sure about this but he decided to agree. "Alright.." Akutagawa finally said with a small smile, atsushi just smiled back and then atsushi slowly pick up the small child. The child immediately woke up, she was scared but atsushi did his best to calm her down. "Don't worry.. we won't hurt you, we're going to take care of you.." Atsushi softly said, the little girl was a bit confused but she was happy so that all that matters. The girl just slowly lay her head on atsushi chest, atsushi just giggled, while akutagawa smiled.

It wasn't a struggle to get an official, akutagawa and atsushi were now the little girls illegal parents but they did have to come up with their name for their child now because she didn't have a name. "How about aly?" Atsushi softly said, akutagawa just nodded in agreement, the little girl named was now aly. "Mom!" Aly said as she hugged atsushi, akutagawa just chuckles, aly decided to call atsushi mom, atsushi didn't mind it. "we should keep this a secret from the others." Akutagawa suddenly said, atsushi just nodded in agreement. "I love you.." Atsushi softly said as he kisses akutagawa and akutagawa just kisses back. they didn't know how to tell the other and they wanted their daughter to be safe so it was kept a secret. "I know..you'll be a great father so don't worry." Atsushi softly said as he hold akutagawa hand, akutagawa was nervous about being a father but he knew he could do it. Atsushi was always there to help akutagawa as well and akutagawa was always there for atsushi.

It was hard at first, both akutagawa and atsushi have job so they always left and at first aly thought her new parents were leaving her but soon she started to understand and it became a lot easier after that. They're always had a babysitter to watch their child, when they're at work. they also decided to homeschool their child for many reasons, and aly also knows nothing about the port mafia. Aly was happy though so that all that matters to them. It was a bit hard to keep it from the agency and port mafia but they did manage to keep it a secret for a while but they were going to find out soon anyways.

Atsushi was doing his work as usual, the port mafia and agency were working together so most of the port mafia members were at the agency. It was pretty quiet in the agency until they heard the door open and there was a small child there. "Mom!" Aly said as she run towards atsushi, atsushi just chuckled as he grab aly and pick her up. "What are you doing here?" Atsushi softly asked, aly just giggled as akutagawa walked into the agency. "she wanted to see you and I couldn't say no.." Akutagawa softly explained as he went to kiss atsushi on the lips and atsushi just smiling and chuckles, the agency and port mafia were confused as fuck, they didn't know what was happening. Dazai was slowly getting closer to atsushi, and he was about to touch the child but suddenly atsushi tiger tail popped out of nowhere and slap the shit out of dazai hand.

"Don't touch my child." Atsushi said, atsushi was very protective of aly, it was basically atsushi tiger instincts in a way. Everyone was shocked though, atsushi apparently had a child. "What?" Kunikida said, akutagawa just nod in agreement. "Who are they?" Aly asked, atsushi just smiled. "these are my coworkers and your father coworkers" atsushi explained, everyone was more shocked, atsushi and akutagawa have a child, no one expects that and it was flabbergasting to find out. "you have a child and you didn't tell me!?" Chuuya said, chuuya was heartbroken, he can't believe, he didn't know about this. "What her name?" Kyouka softly asked as she walked closer to atsushi, aly just stare at kyouka.

"Her name is aly." Atsushi softly said, kyouka just smiled, as aly giggled. "Kyouka..could you take aly to the cafe?" Atsushi suddenly asked, there was a lot of explaining to do and they didn't want to do it in front of their child. Kyouka seem to understand that and she slowly took aly. "I'm kyouka." Kyouka softly said as she walked towards the door, and aly is just talking about how great her parents are. Akutagawa and atsushi just smiled but suddenly they both look serious as they stare at the others. "we kept it a secret for many reasons, we didn't want her to be hurt." Atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded in agreement.

Everyone seem to understand that but they were still surprised. "She know nothing about the port mafia and we would like to keep it that way until she's older and understands things more clearly." Akutagawa said, they also understood that, the port mafia was a dangerous organization so it's not shocking, she knows nothing about it. "since you guys already know, you'll probably see her more often but if you say anything about the port mafia, I will murder you." Atsushi said, everyone just nodded, atsushi was dead serious about it as well. "Why did you decide to get a child?" Naomi asked, everyone was wondering that.

"we found her on a mission she was abandoned and we took her in." Akutagawa said, atsushi just nodded in agreement. "So..am I a uncle?" Dazai suddenly asked, everyone just stare at dazai in disbelief. "Oh hell no, chuuya is the uncle..If he wants to be a uncle." Atsushi said, chuuya looks so happy to hear that, dazai just whine about it. "in fact we're not letting her around you without supervision." Atsushi said, dazai just fall to ground and start to fake cry, while the other laughed. "Atsushi..if you wanted, you could always bring her with you to the agency." Fukuzawa softly said, the agency was fine with it and atsushi just nodded.

It was now silent for a few minutes until aly run back into the main office. "Kyouka is so cool!!" Aly said with a big smile, akutagawa just chuckled as he pick up aly, kyouka just smiled. "She talk a lot about you and akutagawa." Kyouka said, atsushi just turn a bit red, After a few more questions everyone went to work.

Atsushi now sometimes take aly with him to work, and aly is always excited. The agency love aly, and the port mafia also adores her as well. Aly has the best parents in the world.

(I love this)

(Hope i got this right)