brother//chuuya and atsushi//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi and chuuya were experimented on to be a vessel of a gods.

Warning:

(Byakko can leave atsushi body.)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was only chuuya there, chuuya was a special because of the god that's in him and he was extremely dangerous. He would attack anyone in sight but the scientist need him to calm down so they decide to bring up a friend. Atsushi was once a normal boy but then he became a experiment, atsushi was absolutely terrified as he looks at chuuya. "Who are you?" Chuuya asked as he slowly walked towards atsushi but he wasn't going to attack atsushi. "78..that what they call me.." Atsushi slowly said as he hold himself, chuuya just looked angry but he wasn't angry at atsushi. "Chuuya nakahara is my name..I'll name you atsushi..atsushi nakahara." Chuuya softly said as he pet atsushi head and atsushi just looked surprised but then he immediately hug Chuuya.

"Your now my brother.." Chuuya softly whisper as atsushi cries in chuuya chest, they weren't blood related at all but they would be brothers no matter what. They never left each other side, chuuya would now attack anyone that hurt or even get close to his precious younger brother and atsushi would be scared but chuuya was always there until one day. Atsushi was alone, chuuya was forcefully taken so now his younger brother was alone with the scientist.

Atsushi was terrified and he just wanted his brother but he was all alone except he did have his ability. Byakko took a liking to atsushi so she started to protect atsushi at all cost as well, so atsushi had some protection. Chuuya always did try to find his younger brother but there was no luck at all until one day. "A tiger?" Mori said in shocked and fukuzawa just nodded, atsushi has successfully escape the scientist and now he roamed around yokohama. "A tiger?" Chuuya said, he was remembered about his brother, he was hoping, it was atsushi.

"A little kid.." Dazai said, the port mafia and agency was staring at a crying kid but chuuya remember atsushi. "Don't you dare touch him." Chuuya said as he glare at dazai and dazai just look surprised because chuuya was mad. Atsushi was just crying and he was about to call byakko out. "Byakko.." Atsushi said as he wiped his tear away, the port mafia and agency weren't that close to atsushi so that why atsushi could seen them. "That the tiger..." Kunikida said as he eyes widen, chuuya just looked heart broken because he brothers was crying.

"Come on! You have to find him!" Atsushi said as he grab onto byakko fur and byakko just stare at chuuya. "Huh? Why..is it looking at chuuya?" Higuchi asked as chuuya slowly walked closer, and atsushi hear the footsteps of a person. "..chuuya!!" Atsushi said as he started to cry more and chuuya immediately hugged atsushi. "I'm here..I'm so sorry.." Chuuya said as he hold atsushi for dear life and atsushi just sob into chuuya chest as byakko sit down and wait for more orders. "I miss you!!" Atsushi said as he started to hit chuuya and chuuya just chuckled as he smiled.

"I know..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you..I didn't have a choice." Chuuya softly said as atsushi kept crying, he missed his brother so much but now they were back together again. "I'll never leave you again, I promise." Chuuya softly said as atsushi slowly stop crying and is now laying on chuuya lap. "Chuuya.." Kouyou said as she tries to get close but byakko started to growl at kouyou. "She safe..she won't hurt us, I promise." Chuuya softly said as atsushi stare at kouyou, atsushi trust his brother so kouyou was safe.

"Byakko..she safe..don't hurt her." Atsushi said and byakko just lay down as kouyou walked towards them. "Who is this?" Kouyou softly said as she looked at atsushi and atsushi just hold onto chuuya. "This is atsushi, he my brother." Chuuya softly said, he would explain the entire thing later on but kouyou seems to understand. "Hello..atsushi..my name is kouyou." Kouyou softly said as she hold out her hand and atsushi slowly take it to shake it. "You must be hungry, how about we get you something to eat?" Kouyou softly asked and atsushi immediately nodded.

"Byakko." Atsushi softly said as he hold out his hands and byakko head, head butts, the hand and the tiger was gone. "Wow, atsushi! You control your ability so well better than me!" Chuuya softly said as he hold atsushi in his arm and atsushi just giggled and laughed. "I'm guessing..the child is staying with you, chuuya?" Fukuzawa asked and chuuya just nodded as atsushi stare at the tall man and mori just chuckled. "This is atsushi..he my brother." Chuuya said and everyone looks surprised especially dazai. "Brothers!? How the fuck!? He so cutes!! There no way!" Dazai said as he tried to touch atsushi but chuuya slap the shit out of him.

"Not biologically." Chuuya said as he started to walk away with kouyou, atsushi needed to eat so they went to a restaurant leaving everyone alone with no explanation or anything. "Eat all you want." Chuuya softly said as atsushi looks at the tea on rice and he ate about 20 bowls of tea on rice. "Wow." Kouyou said as she stare at the 20 bowls and atsushi just smiled. "Done!" Atsushi happily says and chuuya just chuckled as he pat atsushi head. "I'll pay for it." Kouyou said as she walked away to pay for it and chuuya just smiled.

"Don't worry atsushi, you been staying with me. You might be even working with me at my workplace, it might be a bit to get used too though." Chuuya softly said and atsushi just nodded as he lay on chuuya lap again. "Alright, we can go now." Kouyou softly said and now chuuya was walking home with his brother. Chuuya was so happy, he also miss atsushi but now they were together again and that all that matters because atsushi is happy.

(I could probably continue this if I wanted to and has more ideas)