little//atsushi & akutagawa & chuuya//

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-atsushi is age regressions.

Warning:

(Age regressing is a temporary or long-term reversal of behavior to earlier states of development. It is normal and expected in children but does occur in adulthood as well. People sometimes revert to childlike behavior to cope with trauma, stress, and more for anyone that doesn't know what age regressing is!)

(I still dont know much about age regressing so there might be a few mistakes!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi usually regress, when he home alone because he haven't told anyone yet, he didn't know how to tell anyone about it so it was a secret. Atsushi was really good at keeping it a secret but today was just not his day at all. Kunikida wasn't happy at all and he was yelling all day, dazai was more annoying and today was training day, dazai doesn't have the patience when it comes to training so he got mad and yelled at atsushi, which basically forced atsushi to regress.

Atsushi was scared, he hated yelling and one of his friends was yelling at him so he ran away. Atsushi didn't know where he was but the yelling stop so atsushi just sit on the ground, crying his eyes out. Akutagawa and chuuya were on a mission and has finished it but suddenly they heard crying so they went to check it out. "Jinko?" Akutagawa said in confused and atsushi just doesn't say anything,  chuuya was also confused. "What are you crying?" Chuuya softly asked, atsushi had his knees up to his head and he slowly looked at chuuya. "Daz was mad..yelling." Atsushi slowly said, using big word was hard for atsushi, when he was little. "I think, jinko is little." Akutagawa suddenly said, he heard about age regressions but doesn't know much.

Chuuya also heard about it and know more about it then akutagawa. "Why was dazai mad though?" Chuuya asked, akutagawa was also curious about that too because dazai basically love atsushi so it made no sense. "training.." Atsushi said, atsushi basically basically had to force himself to say that but now it all made sense. "Shit.." Akutagawa said, chuuya just sighed as he slowly get closer to atsushi. "Atsushi, can I touch you?" Chuuya softly said, atsushi just nodded and suddenly atsushi was in chuuya arms. "it's going to be okay." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just whine as he start to move around to find a comfortable spot in chuuya lap.

"The agency is probably worried." Akutagawa said and chuuya just nodded in agreement. "The agency also probably know nothing about atsushi being a age regressions.." Akutagawa said, chuuya just sigh, they weren't sure on what to do now. "Atsushi, do you have any toy for you when you're little?" Chuuya asked and atsushi shake his head as a no, atsushi doesn't have enough money. "Welp, we're definitely buying you some toys and then you can hang out with us until you're bigger." Chuuya explained, akutagawa was perfect fine with that and atsushi didn't argue or whine so they assume it was a yes for atsushi.

Chuuya called one of his drivers and soon they were in the car, atsushi wasn't crying anymore but was sucking on his thumb, atsushi actually love to chew on things or suck on them but it is bad. "Atsushi, don't do that, it not good." Chuuya said as he slowly grab atsushi hand and atsushi just whine and slowly start to tear up again but lucky enough they were at the store. Atsushi was holding chuuya hand as they walked into the store and immediately atsushi stares at the plushies. "Tiger!" Atsushi suddenly said as he grab the tiger plushie and akutagawa just chuckled as Chuuya went to grab a few things for atsushi.

"You wanted the tiger plushie?" Chuuya asked, immediately atsushi nodded, which made chuuya smile so they got the tiger plushie. Atsushi was so happy about it, he never had a plushie before. "we should probably go to your house chuuya, me and gin live together so she might be home." Akutagawa said, they didn't want to overwhelmed atsushi with someone else so they went to chuuya house. Atsushi was holding the tiger plushie the whole time and has a pacifier in his mouth because he kept on chewing or sucking on random things.

"Are you hungry, jinko?" Akutagawa softly said, atsushi shakes his head as a no and sit on the couch. "Do you want to play?" Chuuya asked, atsushi shake his head as a no again, atsushi didn't want to play, he wanted to cuddle. "Do you want to cuddle then?" Akutagawa asked, immediately atsushi nodded as he hold out his hand and both akutagawa and chuuya laugh as they sit down, atsushi was in the middle, while chuuya and akutagawa were on the side.

Atsushi slowly curls up into a ball and lay his head on Chuuya lap. "Oh my god, atsushi is my child now." Chuuya said, akutagawa just sigh, Chuuya may have a soft spot for kid, and no one can resist atsushi adorableness. "Dazai is called me." Akutagawa suddenly said, atsushi was now sound asleep so he heard nothing. "Give the phone." Chuuya said as he grab the phone and he answer the call. "Do you know where atsushi is!?" Dazai said, he was really panicking now, which made chuuya chuckles. "Yes, atsushi is with us and I'm not giving him back." Chuuya said, akutagawa just doesn't say anything, dazai was happy to hear that chuuya has atsushi.

"What?! You can't keep him!" Dazai said, chuuya just smirked. "But I will until he feel bigger." Chuuya said and then he ended the call, he didn't want to hear dazai disgusted voice. Chuuya and akutagawa decided to  watch some movie, while atsushi sleeps peacefully but suddenly atsushi started to have a nightmare, this was normal for atsushi but because he was little, it scared him. "Atsushi, it okays, you're okay.." Chuuya softly said as atsushi started to cry again and slowly akutagawa rub atsushi back as chuuya rock atsushi to sleep.

Soon chuuya and akutagawa fell asleep as well and they all will deal with everything else in the morning.