fire//atsushi angst//

-angst and fluff

Warning: suicide.

(Atsushi burn himself alive but lucky enough he was saved.)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Even though atsushi life was a lot better now, then how it was at the orphanage, atsushi still suffered everyday. Atsushi was diagnosed with PTSD but even after being diagnosed, he didn't really got help. yosano wasn't necessarily interested in mental health so he didn't really want to bother her and dazai never help at all, in fact he probably made it worse. Atsushi was too scared to even ask the other members for help, ranpo wasn't good at emotions, he never understood them.

Kenji and kyouka were just little kids, kunikida was always overworking himself so he was always stressed and the tanizaki siblings weren't the best people to go to. Atsushi was absolutely terrified of the president so he never talked to him unless he has too so atsushi was suffering all alone and no one noticed until atsushi suddenly went missing.

Atsushi had decided to end it all because he didn't want to suffer anymore. atsushi has planned on burning himself alive because it would be the best way to end himself because of his healing ability. Atsushi was alone in a old empty warehouse, atsushi didn't really want to feel the pain of the burning so he took a bunch of sleep pills to basically knock him out. "It so quiet.." Atsushi said to himself as he looked outside and he saw the star. atsushi was smiling the whole time as the sleeping pills started to take affect, that when atsushi slowly let the match fall to the ground.

There was also gasoline everywhere so it would burn him and the whole building down as well, which is why he picked a old building. Atsushi just smiled as he falls to the ground and suddenly the fire started and atsushi felt nothing as he closes his eyes. The whole time, chuuya was watching it happen and he looked horrified because he didn't expect it especially because everyone knew that atsushi was happy or so they thought. "Holy shit!" Chuuya said as he run into the building, he already called the fire department but he wanted to get the atsushi and take him to the port mafia so mori could heal him.

Luckily enough, chuuya could use his ability to grab atsushi and atsushi was mostly burn but slowly his ability was healing him. "God damm.." Chuuya said as he checked for a pulse and lucky enough there was one so he immediately rushed to the port mafia base. No one expected to see chuuya run into mori office with atsushi in his arm. "He was trying to kill himself!" Chuuya yell as he basically falls to the ground and everyone looks horrified at the scene. "To be honest, no one should survive this but atsushi has a healing ability as well so that how he alive." Mori explain as he looks at atsushi and everyone was shocked.

"We need to get him into a room now and get any gasoline off of him." Mori said, immediately everyone went to do what mori say. "Oh my gods.." Higuchi said, she was still in shock, everyone was but they had to act fast or atsushi actually wouldn't be alive. "I assume the agency knows nothing about this." Tachihara asked, chuuya just nodded as he finally sit down, mori was treating atsushi so the port mafia members were sitting wondering about why atsushi did it.

"I literally saw him burn himself, he was smiling the whole time." Chuuya said, the port mafia member couldn't believe it at all but it was all true. "I can't do much now, atsushi is sleep and put on oxygen, his ability is doing the rest so we just have to wait and see." Mori explained and the port mafia members just didn't say anything. "I can't believe it." Akutagawa said, no one could believe it but now they just have to wait for atsushi to wake up.

The agency knew nothing about what happened and they were worried for atsushi and were actually trying to find him but they had no luck. Atsushi was alive but probably would have some burn marks but anything else he's perfectly fine physically. "Atsushi? Can you hear me?" Mori softly said as he stare at atsushi and atsushi slowly nod as he try to sit up but it was quite difficult. "Good, your in the port mafia base, chuuya found you." Mori explained and atsushi just say nothing, mori wasn't surprised about atsushi not talking. "Does the agency know anything about this?" Mori asked and atsushi shakes his head as a no, mori already knew that but he wanted to make sure.

"..do you want to see the agency? They been worried and they are looking for you." Mori asked and atsushi just looked down, he wasn't sure on what to do now. "Take your time, there's no need to rush." Mori softly said as chuuya walked into the room, and atsushi just stare at chuuya in shocked. "I'll leave you guys alone." Mori said as he walked away and chuuya immediately hugged atsushi, which shocked atsushi more. "idiot! You should have ask for help!!" Chuuya said and atsushi just looked down as chuuya sigh.

"Jinko.." Akutagawa slowly said and atsushi finally break down crying and immediately akutagawa and chuuya went to comfort atsushi, which surprised atsushi but he was happy about it. "If the agency isn't helping you, we will help you." Chuuya suddenly said and atsushi just say nothing as he lay his head on chuuya chest, akutagawa was just rubbing atsushi back. It was decided that the port mafia will help atsushi because the agency wasn't helping.

Atsushi was kept at the port Mafia base and at first atsushi couldn't do much because he was very weak and everything still hurt. Atsushi didn't really talk at all but he did write everything down. The port mafia was kind and caring and they made sure atsushi was comfortable and safe. While the agency tried to find atsushi but there was no luck until one day.

Atsushi decided to wanted to see the agency members and mori went with him because chuuya has plans on killing dazai so it was safer for mori to take atsushi to the agency. "Mori? What bring you here?" Dazai said as he stand up and mori wasn't smiling at all. "Hello fukuzawa." Mori said as fukuzawa walked into the main office and suddenly atsushi walked into the building. "Are you feeling alright? You don't have to push yourself." Mori said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi say nothing.

The agency looks shocked but worried because they can see burn marks on atsushi body. "What happened!?" Kyouka said as she hugged atsushi and atsushi just stare at mori. "Atsushi try to commit suicide by burning himself alive but chuuya found him and he been staying at the port mafia base." Mori explained as atsushi was hugged by multiple people. "Atsushi haven't talked at all, but he been writing.." Mori said, fukuzawa couldn't believe it, one of his employees was suffering and he didn't even notice, he felt kind of guilty.

"Don't feel guilty about it, I was scared to ask for help." Atsushi suddenly said as he looked at fukuzawa and mori looked surprised because atsushi just talked. "Atsushi..you shouldn't have suffered alone.." Fukuzawa softly said and atsushi just say nothing again. "I'm sorry..we should have noticed." Kyouka whisper as she still hold onto atsushi and atsushi just hug kyouka back. "Anyways..dazai, you shouldn't go to chuuya anytime soon..he planning your murder." Mori softly said and dazai just look horrified. "He grown attached to atsushi..well everyone in the port mafia has so he might steal atsushi." Mori softly explain and dazai just look more horrified.

"No! Atsushi is my students! I found him first!" Dazai said as he hold atsushi and atsushi just blinks in surprise as mori laughed. "I'm hungry, fed me mori." Atsushi said, as he looked at mori and mori just nod. "Look like atsushi is hungry." Mori said as he walked away with atsushi and the agency members are just standing there in shocked but most of them are feeling pretty guilty for not noticing atsushi struggling. Mori did in fact fed atsushi, mori and the port mafia may have spoiled atsushi a bit but atsushi deserves it so that's all that matters.

Atsushi got the help, he needed and now he doing a lot better.

(😔good idea but it bad writing)

(😭I need to make more atsushi angst)