smoking//atsushi & mori//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-mori is atsushi father.

Warning: cigarette, mention of drugs.

(The agency and port mafia find out about atsushi smoking and mori being his father)

(The request wasn't pacific so I made something up)

Short(904)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Mori was somewhat of a good father, he took care of his son, atsushi was always fed, was basically spoiled all the time but atsushi turned out to be a great person. Mori didn't mind it, when his son got curious about drugs or smoking cigarettes and mori was fine with it, every teenager does get curious. "you'll get used to it." Mori softly said as atsushi cough, it was normal to cough for your first time smoking. Mori just chuckled, atsushi just sighed, it was a bit embarrassing but atsushi got over it and he got use to smoking. Atsushi could basically heal his lung so there was no damages so atsushi could smoke all, he wanted. Atsushi didn't smoke all the time though, he mostly did it when he was stressed out, he start to smoke a lot, when he joined the agency though.

Dazai was annoying and never did his paperwork so atsushi has to do it. Mori was fine with his son joining the agency because if atsushi was happy, then mori is happy but he did hear about how dazai put all his work on atsushi and mori didn't like that but he couldn't do anything. No one knows about atsushi smoking or mori being his father but soon they were going to find out. The port mafia knows nothing about atsushi being mori son, mori didn't want to many people knowing about his son, mori wanted his son to be safe so it was kept a secret.

The agency and port mafia were having a party to celebrate a winning, and atsushi was tired and stressed. It was a long day, and dazai was just more annoying. 'Akutagawa keep glaring at me..' Atsushi thought to himself as he sighed, he wanted to smoke. "Atsushi?" Dazai said in confusion as atsushi slowly walked towards mori. Mori just smiled, "How are your lung?" Mori softly asked as atsushi take a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of mori pockets. Everyone was staring at them, but atsushi didn't care and mori just ignored them. "My lung are fine." Atsushi simply says, mori just nodded as he ruffles his son's hair. "I just want to make sure." Mori said, mori really did care for his son, especially his son's health. "What the fuck..?" Kouyou said, everyone was in shock, mori was being nice to something and atsushi was smoking, it was shocking and flabbergasted.

"I wanted a explanation." Dazai saidx everyone could agree with dazai, they wanted to know what the fuck was going on. "Atsushi is my son." Mori said, everyone was even more shocked, no one imagine mori having a son, especially a son, that actually turned out to be a good person. It was so shocking to them, they were basically looking at each other, they weren't sure on what to say now. Atsushi just say nothing though as he hold a cigarette in his hand, and mori is just smiling, like a psychopath. "When did atsushi start to smoke?" Yosano asked, everyone was now curious about that and they needed a answer.

"I start to smoke around, when I was a teenager..I mostly smoke..when I'm stressed." Atsushi explained, mori just nodded in agreement, the agency kind of felt guilty because they knew, they were causing the stressed. "I'm actually not surprised.." Chuuya said, most of the port Mafia understands, sometimes you just need a stress reliever and some of them smoke or drink. "Wait..so why did atsushi join the agency?" Tanizaki suddenly asked, atsushi was mori son, so they kind of expected him to be in the port mafia. "Atsushi just has a kind heart, he wanted to save people and if my son is happy and then I'm happy." Mori explain, the agency was a bit surprised about that, tanizaki was freaking out because the port mafia boss answered his question, it was a bit scary.

"Didn't expect the boss to have a son though.." Tachihara whisper to higuchi, she nodded in agreement. Atsushi suddenly put the cigarette out, he was now done smoking. "Am I still in the agency?" Atsushi suddenly asked, fukuzawa just nodded. "there's no problem at all there's no private information being shared so it's okay." Fukuzawa explained, atsushi wasn't necessarily do anything wrong so technically it was okay. Atsushi was a kind person so he fit into the agency pretty well. Soon the party was over and atsushi was staying with his father again.

Atsushi love to smoke on the balcony, that's in his room. It was also a full moon and it was beautiful, tsushi was smiling as he looked at the star. "Atsushi? Are you alright?" Mori softly asked as he walked closer to his son, atsushi just nodded as he hand his father a cigarette and mori just smiled. It was like a bonding moment in a way, they would just smoke in silence or they would talk, it just depends on the day. Today it was just silent as they smoke a cigarette.

(This is so bad, I'm so sorry!! i try to make it long)