Attack Of The Mega Shredder!

Shredder walked towards the cell Karai was in. He put up his hand to the glass as he watched brain worms being injected into her. “Karai. Forgive me. I should have never allowed it to go this far.” He spoke in a low tone. “I will destroy Splinter and the Turtles for causing you such suffering. Sleep now, my daughter. Your revenge is soon at hand.” He said before Bebop’s voice came in.
“Um, Mister, uh, Shredder?”
“What is it?” He turned to his henchmen angrily.
“You, uh, called for us, sir?” Bebop spoke with a shaky tone.
“I sense that the Turtles are soon to make another move. Double security. Watch Karai at all times.” Shredder ordered.
“We are on it. Da, Kid Freak Turtle Ninjas never get past the Bebop and Rocksteady.” Rocksteady spoke. “Do not fail me.” Shredder turned to leave the room.

“Wait here, my friends. For Crognard the Barbarian will destroy the Rock Giant alone!”
“Good luck, Crognard.”
“And if Crognard does not make it back take care of Spooch.”
“Spooch is worried for friend Crognard, spooch, spooch.”

“Yes! Crognard is the butt explosion master! Guys, you gotta see this ep!” Mikey turned around to find no one. “Guys?” He stood up and headed to Donnie’s lab, where he could hear loud voices.
“I say full frontal assault. We bash our way in. Take no prisoners!” Raph stated.
“Remember last time? We couldn't even get through the front door!” Leo argued as their sisters watched them.
“All we need is better stealth! Which leads me to present my latest invention.” Donnie slapped down the top pizza box on the stack that Leo and Raph stood by, that was their makeshift layout of Shredder’s lair.

Donnie pointed at his newest invention.
“What's with the mess?”
“That's my latest invention. The Mark X-1 Experimental All-Terrain Urban Stealth Vehicle.” Donnie explained.
“You invented a dumpster?” Raph was confused by what he was looking at.
“That's the point, Raph. It's supposed to blend in perfectly with um the other trash littering New York City. Come on, let's test it out!” Donnie was enthusiastic.
“I thought you were fixing the Turtle Mech. How's this thing gonna help us?” Leo groaned.
“Look, if you wanna break into Shredder's lair, this baby's the thing to use, not a giant lumbering robot they can see coming from a mile away. The Foot will never see us…” Donnie crossed his arms smugly. They heard a flushing noise and turned to Mikey who sat on the toilet that was on the side of the dumpster.
“Dude. It's got full flushing action. Nice.”

“My question is…” Urte walked closer. “Where will we be?”
“You’ll stay here.” Raph turned to her.
“What why?”
“Because it will be too obvious if all eight of us go in.” Leo put a hand on Urte’s shoulder. “It’s best the four of you stay here.”
“If something happened we might not be able to get to you in time.” Raph pointed out.
“But you need our help.” Iveta walked closer. “Shredder has more recruits now. You will need backup.”
“I would argue with you all as well, that we totally need to go.” Simona looked at Urte and Iv. “But the stealth vehicle only has four seats.”
“Besides, it’s a stealth mission. We won’t have to fight anyone.” Donnie reassured as the girls all looked at each other.

“Worst. Invention. Ever.” Leo said as they were all finally outside in the dumpster.
“Ugh, and I thought this thing smelled bad on the outside.” Raph groaned.
“Okay, guys. Let's do this.” Donnie said as they all began to peddle, but despite their hard work, the dumpster vehicle moved really slowly.
“Remember the plan. We break into Shredder's lair, steal one of those brain worms. Donnie reverse-engineers it, and we save Karai.” Leo repeated.
“Doesn't sound too hard.” Mikey looked at Leo.
“Any slower and this thing would be going in reverse.” Raph grunted.
“Is it me, or is this thing getting heavier the more we peddle?” Leo pointed out.
“Mikey, check the periscope.” Donnie let out a sigh.
“Aye, aye, captain.” Mikey did as told before he noticed a homeless guy sitting on the toilet part of the dumpster.  “Uh, we got a stowaway, Cap'n. He's eating a Choco-log. I love Choco-logs.”
“What? Give me that!” Donnie took the periscope from him before pulling a lever causing the man to fall off.